Rupert Sanders’ Wife Liberty Ross Flooded With Acting Offers

Tue, August 28, 2012 11:56am EDT by 10 Comments

sophieee 123

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 3, 2012

I think liberty and Rupert are actually liking the attention they are getting by this scandal…. I was thinking it and it was confusing but, Rupert waving at the camera and liberty going to red carpets that says a lot, Rob and Kristen are obviously used to the attention they are getting but Rupert and liberty arent and, you never know maybe they like it…

non grata

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 3, 2012

Like I said before, bad atttention is also attention. Thanks to kristen they`l have a shot at a better carreer…golddiggers

JoAnn Taylor Dixson

Posted at 6:14 PM on September 2, 2012

YOU NEED THIS SORRY IT HAPPEN BUT THIS THE FIRST TIME HE GOTTEN CAUGHT BUT NOT HIS FIRST GO TO THE NEW ASK THE OTHER WOMEN TO COME FORWARD YOU WILL LEARN A LOT ABOUT HUSBAND

sophieee 123

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 2, 2012

I don’t know but knowing that your career is growing because your stupid husband cheated on you is not a good feeling, press is press really? I would be ashamed of my self if I take a roll

jane

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 30, 2012

i am so happy for liberty–now that her career is back on track she should loose that idiot husband of hers and concentrate on her career and kids—-
a set-up??? sure, you would risk your reputation and put your kids thru that to boost your career??? maybe HE would, the sleaze that he is—-he is walking around l.a. like he doesnt have a care in the world—what an a-hole——he looks so arrogant in those pics you just want to slap the crap out of him—–he acts like he is a teenager not a 40 yr old FATHER—–liberty and rob should run and not look back

Joyce

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 28, 2012

No one set this girl up,I know you all want to believe that these’s a conspiray going on,but there is’nt.They cheated on the two people they claimed to love and wanted to spend their lives with and got caught.Now cry me a riiver,build a bridge and get the HELL over it.

ToriBorn

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 28, 2012

it’s starting to sound like an set up more and more from their side.

Robs oldest fan

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 28, 2012

This is an interesting twist to recent events !!! People have commented that how could K stew hit on her husband ? Scrupert ! when Liberty was playing her mother Queen Eleanor Well Kristens part was as young adult Snow White and Liberty was already ‘dead’ when Kristen appeared in the movie No doubt they met on the set and definitely at the premiers and stuff but as aquaintances rather than friends I hope she gets a lot of mileage out of this ‘scandal’ but something stank from the very start I’m afraid .

jezebeljohnston

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 28, 2012

I feel terrible for her because of her husband cheating but, if my husband cheated on me and I suddenly got loads of acting offers because of it, I wouldn’t be ‘happy’. ‘Press is press’? Seriously. Losing respect for her.

Manuella

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 28, 2012

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Seriously! Are you kidding!
This ugly woman. Ugly, no. This woman is hideous!
Kristen very, very, beautiful!