Kristen Stewart: Follow My 5 Rules Before Seeing Robert Pattinson

Tue, August 28, 2012 5:50pm EDT by 20 Comments
Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet

Bailey

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 29, 2012

She needs to drop to her Knees and beg forgiveness! No rationalizing no excuses just humility and truth.

d.harris

Posted at 4:02 AM on August 29, 2012

@xena the worrior —-you are damn right ,cheating is a choice and not a mistake.team kristen always use that to justify kristen . supporting wrong to fulfill their fantasies.i do not hate kristen and i know that no one is perfect but not to things we have choices about .what is between our legs as women are our greatest possesion even prostitutes you do not touch unless you pay for it how much less a star like her with a married man .why not a single guy though still it does not make it right because is in a commited relationship———-so we think .it should have made it easy to chove down our guts

d.harris

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 29, 2012

be honest to ourseves,this type of humiliation never go away it stays with one for life.he may forgive her but the pain never disappear.that is why being lovers again is bad idea now and in the long run because there will be always reminders.imean rob was like the hotest guy out there ,and it is unthinkable that any woman will cheat on him considering that men like him that handles women properly are hard to come by these days ;yet he got cheated on ,so what does this folks do to his inner mind? even the strongest guy alive will spiritually and emotionally crumble through this.so give this guy a break to privately decide what he wants with his life right now . some fans say oh’,they are so cute ,we have been saying that before the cheating yet see what happen,now that some are still saying it lets see what happens next ,but we should remember that these are human beings and they do feel so leave them to decide for themseves they they want.fans are the last thing they need to be listening to right now in terms of thisrelationship problem.

XenaTheWarrior♔ (@ZinaJawad)

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 29, 2012

Cheating is A choice Not A Mistake , i think they should break up i can not handle seeing Robert in this position !

fantasy

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 29, 2012

Oh…Can we also attend the meeting? Be remember to reserve tickets for us, if you have! You can get into extremely rich by selling this

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 29, 2012

Good advice as usual Chloe…I think it’s safer then you imagine…Rob wants to know why? Simply, said….for example..Rob, I became friends with Rupert and I respected him..he kept making advances that I did not want….I my guard down and did not realize I was slowly becoming closer and closer to him I thought he was my friend but it really became an infatuation and dangerous connection…I knew it, but I was stupid and gave in to my desires that I should not have had…he was older and said all the right things and I should have known better that he wanted something more…I was naive and selfish in my actions for which I am so sorry and ashamed for disrespecting you…I was trapped by the seductions of an older man and my own wayward desires……please forgive me Rob I will never allow this to happen again…..I could see that coming from Kristen……But I believe major counciling is required…I think Rob is already wanting her back ..and unless she says something major like “I only slept with him twice” or something she will do fine…because it was mostly just an emotional affair and a little face time…nothing super serious….God Bless╬╬♥♥

apsara

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 29, 2012

GUYS SO TIRED OF THESE STORIES !!!
COSMOPOLIS ….a amazing movie totally adored Rob in it ….he is soooo good !! proud of u Rob !!

niken

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 28, 2012

6. ACCEPT and MOVE ON when the relationship was over

7. PRAY not to call the moving truck again

oo that is my to do list….mixed up :((

Beatrice

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 28, 2012

Kristen is too smart to know that are no longer together. She may be very sorry, but the humiliation was not going to forget. That was a very cute love before our eyes, but as gold plated jewelry is subject to corrosion, failed the test. Leave them alone is enough. l
Thanks HL for the women proclaim to crawl and incidentally enjoy it.

john

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 28, 2012

why would she honestly listen to what you have to say if her feelings are coming form her heart and soul duh

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 28, 2012

Would be a reason for an apology. And so, this meeting – no more than a formality. Broken cup will not stick together.
Interestingly, and in general there was this cup?

HG

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 28, 2012

Omg this advise is all the crap all the posters say every day. You have the rob fans who are jealous and say hanous things about her and say to her to not blame rob fir what she did,but she’s not, the other idiot posters r saying that she’s blaming him and not taking responsibility,which she did by apologizing and begging and announcing to the world she loves him and opening a bigger can of worms for herself. Then the twihards love that she’s crying and begging him and want him to give her another chance,sheesh if these two read all these amusing articles about them that changes momentarily every hour they would both go MAD!

leoman

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 28, 2012

Beautiful ?…don’t think so…far more beautiful ladies in Hollywood than this pale old thing…Pattinson can do better.

Miri

Posted at 10:24 AM on August 29, 2012

Old thing! She is a very young and beautiful girl! He fell madly in love with her and you just can’t turn it off like a faucet! He will take her back and it’s no business of ours. It happened to me and it made our love stronger and we treasure our love because we know how it feels to be apart.

guest

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 28, 2012

forgiving and getting back are two different issue.

Tina

Posted at 6:26 PM on August 28, 2012

This has got to be THEE best article you ( HL) has written since this whole mess broke public. Very good advice !! As a woman whom was cheated on in numerous relationships AND 3 previous marriages, (I am told, by the cheaters,that I am too trusting… go figure) , I can tell you that this will def get him back. Lock,stock,and two smokin’ barrels.
This is honest, thoughtful and thorough advice. Chloe, right on,here !

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 28, 2012

Woah there! Number 4. Recap!
Do NOT deflect blame and tell Rob that it’s his fault she cheated.
That’s just gonna make him go away even more! Duh!

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 28, 2012

Oh god-this is pathetic lmfao.
Oh yes, because the first thing she does everyday is come online to hollywoodlies and see if there is advice waiting for her so she can take it alllllll in. HAHA

Tina

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 28, 2012

i agree, but still one never knows :)

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 28, 2012

hope robert will forgive kristen finger cross