Kristen and Rob are about to meet up for the first time since news of her affair broke. This meeting is absolutely crucial and Kristen must be incredibly calculated or else she could lose him forever!
Kristen Stewart is about to have one of the most important conversations of her life! The beautiful 22-year-old actress is reportedly going to talk to Robert Pattinson for the first time since he found out she cheated and I’m telling you from experience, she must know exactly what she wants to say or else her emotions will get the best of her!
If there’s one thing I know: write your thoughts down on paper! Kristen needs to know what she wants to get across to Rob within the first 20 minutes or else he may emotionally shutdown. He may never give her another chance. She needs to look and act remorseful, don’t over apologize, and don’t spend the whole time crying. Do NOT act defensive and make sure not to blame Rob. If she says it’s his fault she was cheating, by saying she thought he was doing the same thing, or she was jealous, felt neglected — this could be detrimental!
Kristen needs to seem like a strong woman who realizes the mistakes she’s made and will not repeat them. She needs to let Rob know that her life hasn’t been the same without him but that she understands what a horrible situation she’s put him in. If Kristen goes in there with an attitude and doesn’t listen to Rob, all could go to hell.
Kristen better spend the first part of that conversation listening. She shouldn’t say much of anything, and let Rob say what he wants. But there is the chance that he may be so sad and angry that he will tell her to talk. That’s when she needs to be prepared and have an order of what she wants to say. If Kristen loses her train of thought or gets silent, this could send the wrong message.
She shouldn’t sound rehearsed but she should write down what she wants to say. A letter to hand him at the end might not hurt either, because in case she forgets something in the conversation, it’ll be in his letter. But above all, be prepared for the worst, Rob may never come back and she has to accept this.
1. Spend the first part of the conversation listening to what Rob has to say!
2. Do NOT show up looking like a complete mess, come across as strong yet remorseful.
3. Don’t spend the entire time crying and apologizing, it just looks weak and pushes guys away.
4. Do NOT deflect blame and tell Rob that it’s his fault she cheated.
5. Write him a letter and bring it with her to give to him in case he walks out or she forgets to say something.
— Chloe Melas
Watch More ENTV Videos!
More Rob & Kristen News:
- Robert Pattinson ‘Not Interested’ In Talking To Kristen Stewart After Affair
- Robert Pattinson: I Feel Paranoid About Kristen Stewart’s Affair
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Won’t Be ‘Forced’ To Go To ‘Twilight’ Convention