‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Reveals Kristen Stewart’s Most Emotional Moment

Tue, August 28, 2012 1:41pm EDT by 18 Comments
Summit, FameFlynet

‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ is going to be emotional for many reasons, but director Bill Condon revealed a scene he thinks will be particularly heart-wrenching for the fans to watch!

We can’t wait to see the love between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart unfold on-screen in Breaking Dawn: Part 2. We know we’re gonna need our tissues ready, especially for a scene director Bill Condon describes as emotional!

In an interview with MTV News, director Bill Condon revealed the most emotional moment for Kristen on set!

“There are a lot of those, I would say. … I don’t want to talk about one scene because that’s a surprise but you know what, the scene when Charlie meets vampire Bella for the first time and then meets Renesmee. This is a movie that really only has one fully human person, if you treat Taylor [Lautner] as a magical creature, so Charlie is our way into this whole thing. If Charlie can believe it and understand, I think the rest of the audience can too. Of course, Billy Burke is such an incredible actor who can really humanize any moment, so watching him and Kristen together in that scene, I remember everything was a total pleasure in that.”

We can’t to see this movie! What about you, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Breaking Dawn News:

1. ‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2:’ Shocking New Ending Revealed
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Bill Condon Speaks Out On Kristen Stewart Affair
  3. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Promo Tour: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Kept Apart

Nichelle

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 3, 2012

being the best film of the year? that’s just a matter of preference. i’m sure there are many who will say it won’t be, just as those who will say it will be. all comes to a matter of preference.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:00 AM on September 1, 2012

Keep talking Bill… Twihard Tattletale: Why is Twilight MORE addictive for OLDER girls than younger?! You know these extreme Twilight obsessions were preventable. Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight try to reclaim their Favorite Fairytale! Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending on blogspot”

RobBen

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 30, 2012

All things and people Twilight have come to an end…sigh

Crazyitalia

Posted at 2:11 AM on August 30, 2012

Now.can’t wait for this movie and the red carpet sure.

ana

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 30, 2012

i am so excited i love twilight sad thats going to be over

brebre

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 29, 2012

i just love twilight cant wait till it comes out

cany

Posted at 3:07 AM on August 29, 2012

I don’t feel sorry for rob any more . I just saw a clip of him hanging out with katey perry in Disneyland the hole weeken.

john

Posted at 8:09 PM on August 28, 2012

It may be the best movie of the year, but the uppity-ups who rule who gets the big awards, will never give the top prize to Rob or Kristen. They just are not with the “in” crowd of Hollywood.

Rob´s fan

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 28, 2012

Why mix apples with oranges,
an idea is the couple of new moon and a very different pair of actors who interpret the new moon couple.
This is cheating,
In the movie new moon Edward wants it to protect Bella,and he go away,
and in real life they are finished because KS deceives, betrays and humiliates RP
Please Bill why mixing apples with oranges

Team Kristen

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 28, 2012

Can’t Wait for this movie :) Trailer looks awesome Kristen looks fierce and hot!!! LUV LUV LUV

Naty

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 28, 2012

Im sure this wil be my favorite movie! I have always enjoyed Twilight, and this mess havent changed anything for me.

Twilight08

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 28, 2012

Here here Naty. I will be there with bells on if its possible lol. The cast at comic con stated it will cover the book but also there’s fan surprises and new tidbits that were not in the book. They were newly written and incorporated into the final movie by Ms Meyer. So, their personal situation does not I will repeat their personal situation does not have anything whatsoever to do with the final journey of the Twilight four book five movie series. Thank you Ms. Meyer for the beginning and its end. To the cast ALL, the crews ALL, to the four directors your talents were appreciated by us ALL

Tina

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 28, 2012

I could care less about the scandal: this movie is one of THEE most-anticipated series finales in history. The ending of an era. In fact, I would be willing to bet,that this movie will have more viewers than the series finale of “Friends.” Jus’ sayin’. I cannot wait to see this movie and I am not a Twi-Hard, but watching the saga on video has made me a fan of the saga. I cannot. wait. to.see.this.movie !

sally

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 28, 2012

Me too. I will see it several times and then buy the CD. Yesterday, I watched “Catch That Kid”
and Kristen was so natural. She was only 14 years old when she acted in the movie. People think tht she is “blah” because she is a natural. Example, Panic Room, when she has the blood sugar
attack.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 28, 2012

@tina – Stewart’s image is STILL in the sewer and it can still impact the box office. Bad enough she got defamatory t-shirts made up about her and slam videos on YouTube. The death threats, the possibility of an incident on the red carpet, or in the multiplex. If you think nobody is not going to yell “Trampire!” in the theaters on opening weekend, starting a fight you’re kidding yourself. Nobody is going to want to put up with that; they’ll wait until the DVD comes out.

Stella

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 28, 2012

Let’s just hope and pray that everyone acts mature on the red carpet, but I doubt it…..

Trolls

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 29, 2012

@aquarius64 I’ll be sure to look out for crazy people like you when I go to the cinema.

Twilight08

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 28, 2012

Hi Tina with all that you stated as your reasons for wanting to conclude the Twilight saga makes you a Twi-Hard. Being a fan of the books, or movies or both makes one qualified. And there is nothing weird or wrong in saying I enjoyed the series in full. Twilight is a worldwide entity loved by many. So Tina, say it loud “I am a Twi-Hard and I am PROUD ! ! ” LOL and Keep :-) ing.