Robert Pattinson: I Think Kristen Stewart’s Affair Was A One-Time Mistake

Tue, August 28, 2012 8:27pm EDT by 75 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
SplashNews

a true twilight fan

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 30, 2012

i think she was setup that’s my opion for some reason something don’t match up rob need to stick with her something is not right with all rhis stuff going on this is what they had said before this even happen that the both of them going to breakup and that’s excactly what happen they both still lives eachother

God'sGirl

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 30, 2012

@diane and you know because you were there? Fool is you….everyone that matters confirms this unless you have proof then your the fool

dIANE

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 30, 2012

no fool _ like a blind fool !! iF you ask a drunk – how many drinks did you have ? answer: 1 – get my drift !! robert may love her but affairs don’t just happen a moments notice, their planned !! wake up rob.

Guest

Posted at 9:58 PM on August 29, 2012

If Rob thinks that he is incredibly naive. Kristen and Rupert were very touchy feely on the set and many of the red carpets. They also exchanged many looks during interviews as well as having dinner together during the press tour. The pictures and the way that day played out certainly hints more was going on between the two. I hope if he takes her back he does not regret it later. I think maybe he will just take her back for a short time during the Breaking Dawn 2 promotion in the hope that the fan and media frenzy will not be such a mess. Than sometime in January when he is off to Australia to do his next movie we’ll hear they have officially split.

God'sGirl

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 30, 2012

if they were having sex why waste time making out in an outside park…..it was the first and last

here we go again

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 29, 2012

These stories are PR to make the fascination of this scandal die down, and to help their reputations.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 29, 2012

robert want take her back up to robert better leave robrt and kristen alone hope they will work it out finger crooss

funny

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 29, 2012

There are many ridiculous comments,
i think Robert fans think too much.
If he want to give chance to Kristen, we can control?
See the reality . ..!!

Sof

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 29, 2012

I think this is publicity to get some attention and so alot of people will go and se it! and then look all the mags begin to say there are going to be together again i think this is all a stunt to cover something else like i dont know kristen is pregnent or something or maybe i dont know!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 29, 2012

Think all will be resolved before K appears in Toronto next week with Tom Sturridge promo OTR ,
As in Cannes Rob will ask Tom to support Kristen as he will not be their to hold her hand on the carpet for her first public appearance.If all is resolved Rob could be on side lines to support them both but not to discuss any personal issues.Really hoping this may be the case as this saga has now spiralled out of control to a no win situation for either R or K.

Ali

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 29, 2012

I didn’t think that Tom S. was going to the TIFF in Toronto. He’s not listed as being there.

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 29, 2012

To Rob and Kristen:Don´t let other people interfere wiht your decisions.You are the only ones who are able to analize what happened.You´ve been hearing a lot of comments from LOOOOOOTS OF PEOPLE;however,you are the only ones who can decide what tod do.Listen to each other, talk a lot make ammendments and if you decide to get back together,this means you´ve given yor precious love a second chance and this happens only when you truly love someone.TRUE LOVE only happens ONCE in a lifetime;that is if you are lucky to be granted that.There are people who spend a whole exixstence without ever knowing what it is real love and spend an entire life looking for that.You seem to be the lucky ones.So… don´t throw this away.Live it to the fullest and stop hiding what you feel for each other..it´s WAY TOO PRECIOUS to be hidden.Good Luck on your new journey together!!!!I hope you can read this.

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 29, 2012

Good call

invité

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 29, 2012

promoting forces, they must then shows all is finished
robsten more because I do not rob her forgiven, because it would look like an idiot
all this mess my god
if kristen did not want the relationship with Rob, she would have to leave immediately
but betray him in this way is despicable,I can not forgive kristen, I am honest and I say
kristen could otherwise leave
Why did you choose the scandal? why humiliated?if she wanted this old guy she would have to go with him,
and do not come say it is because of what BD2 could not leave Rob, we all saw the opposite
I’m very sorry for the way she mocked everyone
I thought kristen shy, awkward,
I saw a gold kristen without shame, without pride, that just think its a little presonne, she has handled all, because I do not want her ever an actress, she made ​​me doubted everything
I would like rob does forgive him, and that he is a woman who did not afraid to show her feelings for him, even in public, the toujors kristen lowered, but as I was a fan of it I thought that is between them, I do not look
poor kristen hope you made ​​the right choice, I would always team rob!

Vampirelady13

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 29, 2012

Just comment makes no sense you have missing words very hard to understand.

baba

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 29, 2012

he will take her back till BD is sold..she is a liar

baba

Posted at 7:32 AM on August 29, 2012

the picture is the one with Rupervert on the other half. how very fitting. She is a liar…

mrs cullen

Posted at 7:18 AM on August 29, 2012

i came to love these 2 souls,,,i wish you both all the happiness in the world,,,remember what doesnt kill u makes u stronger,,this is make or break,,,your second chance wont be the same as the first but you can both built a new beggin…forever will find you in time,,,

Nona

Posted at 7:03 AM on August 29, 2012

shauna :*
i really love every word you said
we see only the things they want us to see , we donnot know all the details of the story
i think the people whom hate kris so so much now are nonesten
because the real Robsten fans now respect them and wait
we all very disappointment from kristen coz we love her
and not expect from her doing that , but we are waiting to understand the sitiuation when they want us to know
coz we believe in their love , the love between them always make me believe that their is ahope to find pure love
in this life .. we have to respect them and their choices , i wish them all the happinesse
and sorry for my english :)

apsara

Posted at 6:53 AM on August 29, 2012

@ sarcasm …. hey !! jealous of Rob r u !!!!

Rob is a gr8 guy and definitely not stupid …and he is doing what he thinks is right ….and that is to move on from the Nightmare called Kristen

sarcasm

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 29, 2012

@aspara, this bs said rob thinks it was a one-time-action. Well, if he believed this, than he was stupid. Blinded. Why am I jelaouos ? T’m just real. But if he wanted to believe this. than let im think that. Why not? He is an adult, he can do what he wants. I only enjoy these all comments and sometimes I can’t help myself, and write my opinion, as anybody in this and another sites.

sarcasm

Posted at 6:43 AM on August 29, 2012

and if he thinks that, he is a stupid man. Let him if he wants.

Vaigucci

Posted at 6:40 AM on August 29, 2012

who did it once – will do and twice…

GABY

Posted at 6:34 AM on August 29, 2012

Rob is a great guy he definitely deserves better person as his partner

Once a fan

Posted at 6:29 AM on August 29, 2012

Rob yo level of stupidity is amazing……..
And I supported u through all this, I now feel equally stupid

Nicole W.

Posted at 6:18 AM on August 29, 2012

Kristen has a very SICK way of showing “love and respect of the one person that I love and respect the most” by publicly humiliating and cuckolding him. Time to move on Rob. Millions upon millions of decent women wants to date you. Stay away from that deceitful, evil woman.

shauna

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 29, 2012

you all are sadly judgemental about a situaton that you have NO REAL FACTS ABOUT. I don’t understand why that is. Rob and Kristen have always seemed to be so in love (that was obvious just in how they looked at each other). She made a horrid mistake but i don’t think it was on going for a long time. I also don’t think she should be flogged to death for it either. I do not agree with what she did at all, but this should be between rob and kristen to figure out on how to proceed.
Rob seems to be a very good-hearted person and they should talk this out and get back togeher if they can. Love is a rare and precious thing not to be just thrown away. It will not happen often in a person’s life so if they find it (which they did) then hold onto it and make the most of it.
If they do re-unite then just be happy for them and stop trying to start more trouble for them. IT WOULD ALSO BE NICE IF PEOPLE STOPPED SOUNDING LIKE BITTER AND JEALOUS HAGS. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T HAVE ROB DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HIM IN WHAT HE CHOSES TO DO.

Jeannie

Posted at 6:06 AM on August 29, 2012

Shauna,,,I could not have said it better myself…I think Kristen has been beat up enough she didn’t do anything that should have brought this much hate on her…I hope they get back together and go on with their lives,which can happen if people will leave them alone to do just that.

Nona

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 29, 2012

i really love every word you said
i think the people whom hate kris so so much now are nonesten
because the real Robsten fans now respect them and wait
we all very disappointment from kristen coz we love her
and sorry for my english :)

haha

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 29, 2012

They looked wayyyyyyyy to comfortable on that railing grinding for that to be a one time mistake

d.harris

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 29, 2012

until rob openly tell us what is written above.i will never believe any of this stories flying around.at least he owes us as fans that much ,when he decides to do what you guys are saying..for me he can forgive kristen but ,having her back as a girl friend seems to me a bad decision in the long run —-per marriage. as grown woman this affair as i can see is not just a one time fling and doing it at all considering the kind of love people believe they have—- it does not add up at all.still is their lives ,their choice ,their decision .

lollipop

Posted at 4:42 AM on August 29, 2012

uh d.,rob does not owe us fans anything.so for you to say ‘he owes us as fans that much’ is realy rude and makes you sound entitled.and even worse because as you say yourself,you are a grown woman.

apsara

Posted at 2:34 AM on August 29, 2012

Rob is a great guy he definitely deserves better person as his partner ….hope he stays away from her ….be strong Rob !!