Honey Boo Boo Fed Junk Food Diet By Mom

Tue, August 28, 2012 1:46pm EDT by 8 Comments
Honey Boo Boo junk food
Courtesy of TLC

The Thompson family’s outrageous lifestyle is more than entertaining — it’s downright unhealthy! Honey Boo Boo and her sisters are fed only junk food, and Mama June tips the scale at more than 300 pounds!

Honey Boo Boo was recently spotted outside her Georgia home downing a family-sized bag of corn chips, while her overweight mom, June Shannon, sat nearby. But it’s no surprise to viewers of the show — Honey Boo Boo’s family subsists mostly on junk!

The family became famous during their spot on TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras earlier this year, when Alana was shown guzzling bottles of her “go go juice,” a sugary mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew.

They also are featured on their new spinoff show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boogrocery shopping for Ramen noodles and chocolate milk, and spending their coupons on candy bars rather than produce.  Honey Boo Boo and her crew also frequent local auctions, where they bid on pre-packaged cookies and cakes.

It seems Mama June is aware of their family’s health problems — they are participating in a weight loss challenge, and all the girls weigh in every week on the show. Although the “Coupon Queen” lost 6 pounds, going down from 309 to 303, the family still has a long way to go.

What do YOU think HollyMoms? Should Mama June change how she feeds her family?

– Christina Stiehl

More Honey Boo Boo news:

1. Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June On Water Slide In Swimsuit — Video
  2. Honey Boo Boo’s Sister Feeds Newborn Baby Mountain Dew
  3. Honey Boo Boo’s Family Has A Criminal Past

ToniVee

Posted at 7:54 PM on August 16, 2013

I forced my husband to sit & watch this travesty of a show; just once, so nobody could say I didn’t give it a shot.
I’m sorry, but my stomach turned…my husband got up & left half-way through. I lived in the south with not a lot of money for several years, but my kids ate nice, decent sit-down dinners & certainly knew what salads are. The flat out garbage they eat makes then look like garbage. Hey, an adult can have some extra weight on them, but those kids should be eating better (not perfect) & playing outside. As for “go-go juice”? Big Mama needs a visit from Social Services-same for her daughter giving the baby Mt. Dew. You can be a redneck, trailer trash, southern (insert additional adjectives & nouns) whatever, but being completely ignorant, filthy, & disgusting is something else entirely. How anyone can actually call themselves a “fan” of this family needs their head examined…really? These girls are bring raised by two felons, one of which is a whore (where did she find 4 men anyway?!)…the girls have no manners, they don’t bathe, & have disgusting habits. I’m sorry, but once their 15 minutes is over, I feel nothing but sadness for those poor girls growing up in a house with no morals, no education, & eventually, no money…I highly doubt it’s being safely diversified/put into trusts for them. For the people who actually think this family us made up of genuine love? You don’t know what love is…I do see why people watch, however. It’s a flat-out train wreck…and there is nothing more sad than that. IMHO, of course.

Stinky Cowgirl

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 19, 2013

How many times do I just have to watch that show to potty train myself in the mansion

Stinky Cowgirl

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 19, 2013

I hope the mansion doesn’t flood

Stinky Cowgirl

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 19, 2013

I have bad breath.

Stinky Cowgirl

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 19, 2013

It’s okay gurl just believe in yourself!!

Lauren

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 29, 2012

so thats how the mum gets her child to do these pageants, bribing her with junk food!

theTruth

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 28, 2012

The Future does not look bright for any of those kids health wise

Kyrah