Victoria Beckham Devastated By David Beckham Cheating Rumors

Tue, August 28, 2012 9:56am EDT by 9 Comments
David Beckham Cheating
FameFlynet

Did singer Katherine Jenkins have an affair with David Beckham? She took to Twitter to tell the truth — keep reading to see what she said!

When Katherine Jenkins, 32, took to her twitter to discuss the rumors that she was having an affair with David Beckham, she actually drew more attention to a situation most people knew nothing about! David’s wife Victoria is “bemused” over the situation, according to a new report.

Both David and Victoria Beckham have denied the allegations and are devastated by the reports.

Perhaps starting more rumors than squashing, Katherine tweeted, “Dear Twitter friends, I’ve read some horrible rumours on here & want u 2 know I absolutely deny I’ve had an affair with David Beckham. The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable. I’ve only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out. Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up.”

A source told DailyMail, Victoria “is bemused by the whole thing.” Regardless, “Victoria understands why Katherine would want to defend herself against these allegations.”

“Victoria and David have been through a lot and love each other. There’s no way she’d let the family get dragged into a Twitter soap opera,” a source told LOOK. “The rumours are not true, but that doesn’t stop them being hurtful.”

Victoria and David have been married 13 years and have four children together. David said in 2004, “I do not flirt with other women. I exist only for Victoria.”

– Dory Larrabee

More Beckham Family News:

1. Victoria Beckham Is Covered In Bubbles On ‘Glamour’
  2. David Beckham Returns As The Face Of H&M’s New Bodywear Campaign
  3. David Beckham Attends Olympics With His Sons — Cute Pic

NixoleG

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 28, 2012

If a person is being attacked surrounding false rumors they have a right to say something, I don’t believe she was seeking addition attention.
Ex. Chris Brown/Frank Ocean

jessica

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 28, 2012

how couldDavid cheat on victoria.. i mean they both love each other and david has a lot of tattos about victoria and name of his kids! <3 my wish for this year is " David + victoria = forever end! <3

gbtw

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 28, 2012

what a db this kj is! who is she, even?! oh, i know, someone who wishes she were as famous as vb… so pathetic, that tweet. i don’t care if it’s true or not (i don’t trust any man, no matter how in love he says he is), kj is clearly trying to get attention with that tweet. what an arse.

Mumbnj

Posted at 3:52 PM on August 28, 2012

Oh PLEASE! David has cheated before. Victoria acknowledged (Rebecca Loos)it and STILL chose to stick with him because she is the most insecure person ever…of course he knows he can do whatever he wants since she took him back the first time and the second and the third….

Zoe

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 28, 2012

I don’t know if it’s true or not, who is to say. But I would be constantly worried if I had a husband as attractive as him.

Ejonesy

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 28, 2012

People just hate to see celeb couples that are committed to each other and put together. STAY STRONG, BECKS!!! <3

Nequi

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 28, 2012

David and Victoria don’t let this mess get to you. Keep your marriage together because you have a beautiful family. You belong together.

Gina

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 28, 2012

Beautiful family! He is lucky to be married to Victoria.

Jane

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 28, 2012

wow! David u r THE best man! what a cute n awesome family! victoria is damn lucky!!!