Taylor Swift Wedding Would Upset Kennedys — It’s Not Happening

Tue, August 28, 2012 8:02pm EDT by 8 Comments

kaley

Posted at 4:57 AM on August 29, 2012

It’s “weird” we hear a lot about her “new date and stories around it” 2 months before the release of her future album!! Weird haha or it’s just what for me seems to be THE answer: PUBLICITY!

Brandy Gomie

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 29, 2012

this mess is made up to just get people or her fans to believe this silly rat butt mess story.

Brandy Gomie

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 29, 2012

@ JOe So damn What,

Alexei

Posted at 11:43 PM on August 28, 2012

I love Taylor Swift but I can definitely see why the Kennedys would not like her. First of all, although the age difference between Conor and Taylor is only that of four years, it’s at a time where their respective maturity levels are vastly different. Conor is still a teenager, barely legal and he can’t drink alcohol legally yet. Taylor, however, is over 21, has her own apartment (or house now I suppose) and takes care of herself. I’m not trying to imply that Conor is an immature person, but he is an 18-year-old boy, and he’s still in the process of growing up emotionally/mentally. (I hope I’m making sense.) Also, Taylor crashed a wedding. She wasn’t invited, but yet she showed up, and even though she was asked to leave, she did not. That’s very disrespectful and I would be pretty angry at Taylor if I were in the Kennedys’ position. I just hope that she’s apologized or that she will apologize for crashing the wedding and hopefully she and the Kennedys will develop a better relationship. Maybe she and Conor should hold off on dating, and especially getting married, until he’s a bit older.

This is just my opinion. You don’t have to get angry over it, it’s just what I think. :)

Shannon M.

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 29, 2012

If we can believe all the comments made in the press regarding Taylor crashing and being asked to leave the wedding, I totally agree with your comment. Girls mature faster than boys and I think Connor will need a few years to catch up. While the Kennedy’s are America’s royalty, Taylor Swift is country music’s royalty and she has quite a lot of life experience for her young age. I wish them both well, but marriage now would be a mistake.

Alexei

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 29, 2012

@Shannon M. Kathie Lee Gifford confirmed them, as she was the stepmother of the bride. and thank you. I wish them both the best, I like them both, I just hope they make a wise decision.

gbtw

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 31, 2012

it’s closer to 5 years, actually. he barely turned 18, and she’s about to turn 23. taylor is obsessive in relationships, and he’s a kid who just lost his mom. she is going to railroad him into marriage sooner rather than later, mark my words. as the reports go, his family would not be surprised by them eloping…

Joe Blowder

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 28, 2012

He’s 18?? That’s disgusting.