Zendaya Coleman’s Fiercely Decorated Mani: Hot Or Not?

Mon, August 27, 2012 10:50am EDT by 10 Comments
Zendaya Coleman Manicure
Getty/FameFlynet

The Disney starlet showed off her fierce talon-like mani at Radio Disney’s ‘Back to School Drive’ in San Pedro, California on August 25. Do you think this look is HOT or NOT? Vote below!

Zendaya Coleman, 15, is definitely participating in the celeb-approved almond shaped nail trend. She showed off a set of cat-like claws at this Radio Disney event. What do YOU think of this blinged out nail look? Vote below!

Leopard print, glitter, and 3D gems adorn Zendaya’s customized manicure. The coordinating black and nude colors keep the look cohesive and fun.

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Zendaya’s decorated manicure is HOT or NOT? Vote below!

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Beauty News:

1. Carly Rae Jepsen’s Smudgy Eyeliner: Get The Look
  2. Kim V. Kourtney Kardashian: Whose Braids Do You Love More? Vote
  3. Kim Kardashian Is A Blonde — Debuts New Hair Color

Ratia

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 18, 2013

Zendaya is amazing! She is totally my roll model! Zendaya! Zendaya!

topsy

Posted at 12:15 PM on November 14, 2012

OMG I LOoOoOoOve your nais I think they are so you

topsy

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 13, 2012

LOOOOOOve your nails zenny they are so cute

topsy

Posted at 7:25 AM on November 13, 2012

I love them nails can’t stop commenting lol

topsy

Posted at 7:06 AM on November 13, 2012

Love your nails zenny their so pretty

topsy

Posted at 2:09 PM on November 12, 2012

I think the nails are awsome and pretty LOVE them

topsy

Posted at 2:06 PM on November 12, 2012

The nails r pretty love them

Cayle and Hannah

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 12, 2012

Well me and cayley think that they could be shorter and they look like cat claws but they are pretty on the other hand.

ajkfnkjanja

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 27, 2012

I’m a doctor, 55,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on ŖićhW00C0m. under the name of craig.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

californialady1939

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 27, 2012

I have never seen an advertisement like this from somebody your age. I suppose you should know that women like money as much as men like them young and beautiful. You pay for her youth and beauty, and she will flatter your manhood for a price. Maybe somewhere in there you’ll find a little depth to a shallow relation that starts with “Look at my pictures.”