Miranda Cosgrove V. Carly Rae Jepsen: Who’s Prettier In Plaid?

Mon, August 27, 2012 12:14pm EDT by 7 Comments
Getty (2)

While they may have opted for the same top, they wore it in two completely different ways! Which look do you like better? VOTE!

On Aug. 25, Carly Rae Jepsen performed at the 2012 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day in NYC in an almost entirely plaid outfit. The singer paired a Juicy Couture Eton plaid top and Eton plaid skirt with a few dangly bracelets and some white iiJin platform sneakers. The schoolgirl-chic look takes us back to the days of the Britney Spears‘ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” video. While her look was unique, it certainly wasn’t the first time we spotted her top!

Miranda Cosgrove, on the other hand, took a different approach, working the sleeveless number at a ‘Teachers Rock’ benefit in LA on Aug. 14. Miranda chose to minimize the plaid by pairing the Juicy Couture Eton top with an edgy black leather skirt. Miranda completed the look with gold bracelets and black peep-toe pumps.

Both stars wore their hair down and rocked some heavy eyeliner, but I think I have to go with Miranda’s look. I like how her black skirt worked to downplay some of the plaid and really gave the outfit some attitude.

Who do YOU think wore it better? VOTE!

– Samantha Highfill

More style news:

1. Ashley Greene Stuns On ‘Good Afternoon America’
  2. Katy Perry Gets Revenge On John Mayer With See-Through Dress
  3. Empire State Building Shooter Fired From Fashion Industry

Real

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 1, 2013

Jaime bien ma idol mirada cosgrauve

MIRIAM

Posted at 7:25 PM on September 14, 2012

é claro que o look de Miranda Consgrove é o melhor. não é só porque eu aammoooooooooooooooo a miranda que votei nela. ela sempre é maravilhosa.

Bianca

Posted at 8:22 AM on September 1, 2012

Miranda looks so stunning & gorgeous, but Carly rocked it too. However, I prefer Miranda’s. :)

Central UCFC

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 31, 2012

Miranda Cosgrove is the best ! Vote in Miranda Cosgrove !

uzma hussain

Posted at 7:46 AM on August 28, 2012

i think Miranda Cosgrove is better

      Lots of Love ∞ (@GalaxyCosgrove)

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 27, 2012

Miranda Cosgrove use their best clothes that Carly until sings “Call me maybe” better than Carly live :)

ajkfnkjanja

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 27, 2012

I’m a doctor, 55,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on ŖićhW00C0m. under the name of craig.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL