Miley Cyrus Kisses Girlfriend On The Lips — Report

SplashNews

Janae Momany

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 26, 2012

MILEY IS SO A SS

Winston

Posted at 1:14 AM on August 31, 2012

Miley, has her own decisions to make in life not eating is one of them ‘I can’t see why every one putting so much pressure on her just like that. Maybe she has a problem’ and it needs to be solved, fasting is’t all that good of a thing to be doing anyway she could find other way to take off pressure.

Thinker

Posted at 9:43 PM on August 29, 2012

I agree with the person under me. This story is BS. they have no photos, and “source” and a short terrible written aritcle thats barely 3 paragrpaphs. They could write a just as convicing story about Miley marrying a Zebra.

Person

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 29, 2012

No photos, No proof. You realize the “source” is never quoted beucase its probably not reliable. Hollywood Life takes any info they can get and creates a crappy story about it. If you believe whats written above you need to re-evalute your life.

thecat61

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 27, 2012

Wow, first it was the intervention BS story that failed miserably and now this. Thinking people just wanted their 15 of fame. No pictures didn’t happen. Oh and heaven forbid someone go out and have some fun.

pasteles

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 27, 2012

My parents always said to me growing up “Tell me who you are walking with, and I’ll tell you ‘who’ you are….Miley is not a bad girl, she is a victim of who she’s walking with.

Julia

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 27, 2012

I don’t know what cracks me up more, this post or the fact that people still react like babies to gays, bisexuals and people who are just having fun.

me

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 27, 2012

i think she just wants attention, she is no longer disneys poster child, and wants the lime light again, the hair cut, the alleged “partying”, and the girl on girl kiss all seem like fairly calculated moves be in the head lines again
on another note though i do like her new hair lol

Anon

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 27, 2012

This is the problem with young HW starts they have so much money and freedom because their parents are to busy that they start to do stupid stuff. Look at Amanda Bynes or what ever herast name is she used to be such a sweet young girl never getting into trouble and now she is 23/24 and keeps getting into trouble how many people/cars DWI has she had? Sad very sad . You just never know you think wow that got their stuff together when in fact that have nothing together. I will not be shocked to see Emma Watson or Emma stone making headlines soon and not in a good way. No one good in HW it is all a show for us to think they are good kids.

anna

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 27, 2012

just because she was at the darby or whatever doesn’t mean that’s wat actually happened. come on since when are hollywood life ‘reports’ reliable. she’s engaged for gods sake

Larry

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 27, 2012

Is she turning into a bad girl ?! She’s already a bad girl!!!!!

ajkfnkjanja

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 27, 2012

I’m a doctor, 55,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on ŖićhW00C0m. under the name of craig.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

trent

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 27, 2012

i see her life and career like lindsay lohan. but theres always hope that she behaves like an adult and turn things around the good way.

elina

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 27, 2012

she only want to have fun and i like her because she does whatever she wants without thinking about the papparazzi

Marlenna

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 27, 2012

Ha!! She’s such a druggie and a slut now she’s a lesbian!! Little freak and skank!!

Meg

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 27, 2012

How does being a lesbian, contribute to being a freak?I preferred the old miley but it’s her choice what to do, her life, she’s young too, young people want to just do whatever and be lik ‘Who cares’.

vivi

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 27, 2012

Damn you and shut the f*ck up!! She gave her hair to cancer kids and engaged to Liam Hemsworth. You would do the same thing thing if you were young and wild.

David Torres

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 27, 2012

What ever happen to the old Miley Cyrus that I use to know, long hair and all.