‘Cali’ Is On Hold Until Kristen Stewart Is Ready — She Won’t Be Replaced

Mon, August 27, 2012 7:15pm EST by 48 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cali
SplashNews

LenaMayer

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 27, 2012

I don’t like her, but its good to see that her career is not over.

Mandy

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 27, 2012

Leila

Posted at 9:47 PM on August 27, 2012

I feel happy for her ! :)

Jan

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 27, 2012

IF this is true, good for Kristen….She was suppose to be the producer of the film…Time will tell..

Greg

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 27, 2012

She’ll be great in this movie. She is after all dedicated to her craft. That will be the ultimate FU to all her haters!

c

Posted at 8:15 AM on August 28, 2012

i’m her hater and nothing makes me happier than seeing her in this hotmess!!!!!

Vee

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 27, 2012

This was one of the projects she was interested in and she’s reportedly one of the producers of this movie. I’m sure it wasn’t her decision to put te movie on hold but that of the studio and everyone else directly involved in producing and making this movie. So again Hollywood life LIES!

Laura Lynn

Posted at 9:04 PM on August 27, 2012

This is great news! I was so looking forward to this movie and when I heard that she was replaced I realy had no interest in the movie any longer. Now I’m even more excited than before for this movie to come out. This movie was made for Kristen and I can’t wait to see her in it!

Fan

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 27, 2012

I like Kristen and her strength of character. Yes her fiesty zest for life. That said,I question whether or not this is an appropriate character for Kristen to portray. If you are looking to shed your Twilight image, then yes this is a good move, but fans of Bella and Rob are going to continue to bully and a new fan base I believe will emerge. You rock!

cris

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 27, 2012

Kristen is so intense so dear and talented, they must await his return!!!!!!!!

cris

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 27, 2012

Kristen is so intense so dear and talented, they must await his retur

VOMIR

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 27, 2012

please stop with KS and RP
pity pity pity

rock21

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 27, 2012

This makes kristen a diva what about the other actors they have to wait fir the queen to feel better so they could start filming this report is BS when you drop out of a movie you drop out her name is not even in the producer list so i dont bealive this they said they were going to start filming by the end of the summer if this report is true this makes kristen such a selfish spoil bratt i mean i admire her as an actress but this is to far i dont think they would wait for a actress to feel better they should think of the rest of the cast they could have other projects they could of done there wasting there time.

anonyme

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 27, 2012

I advised against this film, it will be seen exactly as now, a dirt, his career took a shot anyway, when has his movies? boring, even in twilight and sw it can not play, fortunately there was ch,,,,,
so for me it is not a good actice there actresses her age more talented, the best playing what is what appears almost naked in several of his films, apparently she loves it,

anyway she has lost many things in this case, his dignity, pride, honor, trust what fans had lost the confidence of the family not be the same,

***

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 27, 2012

LOL OK. I wonder how HWL is going to spin this “EXCLUSIVE” when the part is given to someone else. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF HOLLYWOOD WOULD ANYONE GIVE HWL AN EXCLUSIVE.

Mary

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 27, 2012

I don’t watch movies kristen, she doesn’t deserve it because he is a bad person….

anonyme

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 27, 2012

kristen is a bad actress bad game, no personality, but you know you defend, it is ok for me
but if it takes this role will be his loss more
because it is the role of a bad girl and shameless,
should not play this role, but it is normal that the product they are waiting to see when will the scandal,,finally (big box office actress? really?twilight saga apart and sw, his films are not box office long.,,
and then she lost many, many fans who are outraged by what it has done.
my opinion

sally

Posted at 8:25 PM on August 27, 2012

Kristen has a lot of fans, whose English is their first language. So, no worries on your part.

Claire

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 27, 2012

Hopefully it’s true, I want to have Kristen in cinemas, I want a good movie with Kristen………………

Peter

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 27, 2012

Kristen is an actress of great box office, there is a lot of people outraged by the way she is being treated!
She is very young and has a life ahead, a successful career and many fans to support it!!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 7:57 PM on August 27, 2012

Well, if it’s true

LOURDES

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 27, 2012

I love her, and I know that this project is amazing, since Kristen is very interested!!
She is a talented actress and so dedicated ….. will be a great success!!
I’m glad she is being expected!!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 27, 2012

Read between the lines: the producers of Cali are waiting to see if this scandal blows over and if she survives it. They’re not going to waste their investment if this movie won’t make any money with her attached to the project.

Shay

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 27, 2012

I hope this be true. would be great for her =)

Darcy

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 27, 2012

I wish this was true , but since it’s comIng from Hollywood Lies it must be a other bogus claim.

cher56

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 27, 2012

Good see she will be fine. Good for Kristen. They are smart she is a big money maker and it will be good for her to get back to work,

jake

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 27, 2012

wow, there is hundreds of better actresses out there that are better than Kristen Stewart…….this movie is gonna suck even when it comes out.