Robert Pattinson Wants ‘To Change’ After Kristen Stewart Affair

Sun, August 26, 2012 5:43pm EDT by 55 Comments
Robert Pattinson Change
FameFlynet

jackie

Posted at 2:46 AM on August 27, 2012

ROB AND KRISTEN ARE NOT OVER. HE HAS NOT COME OUT AND SAID SO. IF THEY ARE WOULDN’T IT BE THE DECENT THING FOR ROB TO DO AND COME OUT AND SAY SO. I have read that Kristen was in NY with Rob during his COSMOPOLIS promotion. They arrived together in a private plane and she hid in his hotel room while he was doing his public appearances and interviews. I have also read that they are staying at their Malibu Beach House together. If Rob is in London how was he not photographed leaving LAX and arriving in London at whatever airport he arrived at. Maybe we will get to see pictures of him out with his friends drinking and getting drunk at bars and pubs. Also maybe we will get to see pictures of him leaving pubs with some woman in the early hours of the morning. WATCH THIS SPACE. No-one really knows where they both are. I don’t understand why Rob is going to walk the Red Carpet with Kristen at BD2 to protect her. Is he doing this because he feels pity and sorry for her or because he thinks it will make look like he cares what happens to her. What is with the statement that he wants to protect her from the booing of the female fans – what a stupid thing to say. If he can’t do it because he still cares and has feelings for her and to tell people they are back together, than he shouldn’t do it at all. Does he not care for Kristens feelings at all. It’s alright for him what if after the Red Carpet walk he just walks away, what will this do to Kristen. Not only that why wait until BD2 to walk the Red Carpet with kristen if he wants to protect her why not do this for her OTR promotion won’t she need protecting there as well. No-one has seen Kristen since the 20th August has she gone back into hiding or are they both together?? I don’t think Rob should change he is gorgeous as he is. But he really needs to stop with the laughing in the interviews this is ridiculous. It has been nearly 5 weeks now since this scandal and HL is still bringing it up. it’s about time to let it go it’s getting boring. I think it is about time Rob made his decision and forgive her and give her a 2nd chance. Its time to let people and the fans know they are or are not together. When this happens it will be time to let this go and to move onto something else. I hope they are together they are both a beautiful couple, and they love each other very much. If you love someone bad enough that love will never die. It will make them both stronger and a better couple for it. A friend very close to Rob and part of Rob’s camp has come out and said that Rob is going to make an emotional statement in the coming weeks about him and Kristen saying he has forgiven and he still loves her. Let’s Hope so.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 27, 2012

are u sure but robert still in london yes or no ? where are kristen now pls reply to me thks

Just me

Posted at 1:54 AM on August 27, 2012

Wow!! Everyone is trying to make Rob out to be the bad guy! No way he should get over it this soon! He was humiliated oin front of the world what this has done to his pride I can’t even imagine!! I like them both as actors, they’re very good, but it’s sad what’s happened to them!! Idk what it’s like to have the whole world watching my every move but ik I wouldn’t sleep with a married man EVER!! Other celebs have had their mates cheat on them and it, too, was plastered all over for the world to see for example “Brandy” from “real housewives of bh” and it had happened yrs before she appeared on RHOBV not to mention she wasn’t all that famous when it happened of course Leanne Rymes was but brandy still had resentment towards Leanne so many yrs later so for ppl to think Robs milking this?? Seriously what would yoy do if it were you? I wish Rob & Kristen the best & hope they realize it’ll be a thing of the past soon enough!!<3

apsara

Posted at 1:23 AM on August 27, 2012

Rob is over Kristen …he is moving on …good for him !! we support u Rob !!

RA

Posted at 1:28 AM on August 27, 2012

Yea, sure he is!!!!!!!!!

ana

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 27, 2012

honestly we better wake up and stop blaming kristen we don’t know what is the true story about kristen is not cheater don’t blame her every thing on her so keep your mouth shout and leave her alone

Anastasia

Posted at 3:21 AM on August 27, 2012

Kristen isn’t the cheater? Last time I checked those scandalous photographs of her and Rupert Sanders, she was kissing him while still in a relationship with Robert Pattinson. So she did cheat, therefore she is a cheater. But it isn’t entirely her fault. It’s also Rupert’s fault (more his than hers, considering the fact that he’s older, experienced, a married man and father). Being older, he should have known how to control himself. He’s the pathetic one here, but don’t try to disregard Kristen’s fault. Although I have to agree with you, we don’t know what the true story exactly is. Media is never exactly reliable. :/

RA

Posted at 12:52 AM on August 27, 2012

What does he want to change? The fact that he is still in love with Kristen? I think Rob should go back to Kristen while the emotions are still strong. Other emotions are going to set in and take over…resentment for example; Kristen is eventually going to ask, “why couldn’t you forgive me, how could you let me go through this nightmare alone? Did you ever really love me? How could you not give me a chance to make it up to you?” Even though Kristen made the mistake and caused the break up, Rob has the most difficult task of finding the strength to rise above it. It’s so worth it! Sometimes things like this make the couple stronger, more connected and more aware of how fragile we are when we are in love. The time is now…but they must jump into the fire while it still blazes! Don’t wait for everything to cool, don’t let the wounds heal while they are apart. Do it together! I wish them both love and luck!

Anon

Posted at 3:11 AM on August 27, 2012

I agree with you, RA. Those are good questions you pose.
I’m all for keeping an actor’s privacy. But, Kristen’s actions blew lots of private details it into public view. And, it is in public that it must be ultimately addressed.

confused

Posted at 11:55 PM on August 26, 2012

Now it’s been a month and I honestly think everybody, involved except for kristen, is dragging this out and using it for promo. With robert I really dont know he seems almost too happy in his interview or maybe he’s just that good of an actor??? I dont know somethig werid about this I mean kristen is the top paid actress in the world and life, so it seemed, was going good for her then she cheats on her longtime boyfriend with a married guy in broad daylight?? Maybe robert wasnt really that good of a boyfriend like we think he was. Trust me I know that still isnt an excuse to cheating im just saying we dont really know anything about this situation except for she cheated for some reason be it that she’s just crazy stupid or ?????????

Kris

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 27, 2012

I think Kristen is f****d in the head and has always been. She takes herself and her career WAY too seriously. I don’t think her cheating had anything to do with rob being good or bad for her. Her brain is a jumbled mess, and her career and pot habit isn’t helping. She needs to be brought back down to reality, and though I know most people can’t see it unless its as obvious as Lindsay lohan, but Kristen is just as effed up. She however is an adult, and needs to learn how to get through life. We all have to do it, being famous shouldn’t be an excuse.

Anon

Posted at 3:36 AM on August 27, 2012

I agree with your hypothesis,as well. I think KS does have issues. Her interview responses are odd and often disjointed. It is rumored that she’s a habitual pot user. While pot is not the evil drug that some make it out to be, it has made some of my former college acquaintances quite useless and stupid. But, on the otherhand, some have become doctors, lawyers, and engineers. go figure.

PJ

Posted at 10:13 PM on August 26, 2012

I dont think Rob should walk the Red carpet at BD2 with Kristen . He is not doing it to protect Kristen. If he was he would have stepped up and stop the bashing. He is gettng a cut of the movie so it benefits him. Kristen can do better. When you watch his recent interviews he is not the same person 6 months ago. He is really fake. If you really love someone you PROTECT them no matter the cost. She is a strong person and can handle the fans without his pity.

Michele

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 26, 2012

Why should Rob protect her or do anything he doesn’t want to do with her? He didn’t cheat. He didn’t expose their relationship. He didn’t do anything wrong! She did. He doesn’t have to do a thing he doesn’t want to do. She got herself into this predicament and she will have to deal with the outcome. Not him.

Anon

Posted at 3:42 AM on August 27, 2012

that’s just it. He didn’t DO anything wrong…or right. He just didn’t DO anything. Nothing. Caput. Finito.

that’s the hallmark of cowardice. Four white feathers to you, Mr. Pattinson.

oh Rob!!

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 27, 2012

yeah..when he wasn’t doing anything..he was the bad guy..now he will be walking with KSTew..so he is milking it..sure..sure..don’t u get it..He will be there beside her..becoz he knows there is no other way to protect her better at that time..becoz this time it would be a Genuine problem..so he will be there..Becoz he is not the Coward u say he is..but whatever..there is no point in explaining..you will twist it again..anyway..TEAM ROB..

Kris

Posted at 9:04 PM on August 26, 2012

Rob’s biggest problem that he needs to change is his low self esteem and his s**t taste in women, or girls for that matter.

apsara

Posted at 12:48 AM on August 27, 2012

@ Kris
Totally agree with yr thot …I totally adore Rob …but his low self esteem really puts me off …feel he shd stop dissing himself and definitely start believing in himself …there r other ways to potray humour than dissing one self !!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 26, 2012

I agree with the guest. Pattinson now it will still be crying all over the world to the vest – which he unhappy and resentful. It is so profitable. Any gentlemen Rogers directly and piss boiling water on it and grab tickets for such Pattinson like hot cakes. Actually just for this was invented this whole “scandal with deception.” It was necessary to replenish the cash register, to move his career forward the cheapest way. Here are a couple of Pattinson with Sanders and came dashing gimmick. And such as Rogers only pour oil on the fire. The main thing – money flowing into his pocket Pattinson. But everything else – nothing.

Liz

Posted at 8:48 PM on August 26, 2012

I would love to see what all the people who criticize Rob would do if it were you. It’s only been a month, you don’t get over it that quickly. If these two have any chance at reconciling, it’s going to take a lot of time and a lot of effort. No one has the right to tell him how he should be handling this situation. It’s his relationship and his life. He’s the one who got cheated on, not the rest of the world. We know nothing about what is really going on. We don’t know what actually happened between Kristen and Rup. We don’t know what she confessed to Rob. We don’t know if they’ve been talking and are trying to work things out, or if they’ve called it quits for the moment or for good. We don’t even know if Kristen wants to get back with him. . All these gossip sites do is feed people one line of bs after another to keep this going. As for Rob’s public apperances, he acted like a professional. He went out and did his job and left the personal issues at home. The same thing most of us would have to do on our jobs, He laughed and joked and acted like himself aside from being more nervous that usual which was to be expected. We have no idea what he is feeling or how he is acting when the cameras are off.

guest

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 26, 2012

Robert Pattinson now appears to be milking his “woe is me.” I have now lost a great deal of respect for this young man. While he “needed time” to sort things out and tend to his heart, now he simply seems to have abandoned the woman he purportedly loves. It is time for him to step up, put his ego aside, and focus on healing his relationship with Kristen Stewart.

oh Rob!!

Posted at 2:14 AM on August 27, 2012

And he Sure does not need your Advice..have you seen how down to earth Rob..and you are saying He is “egoistic”…yeah right!!!

He's Single, yay!

Posted at 8:14 PM on August 26, 2012

You can keep running all the old photos of them you want, but they aren’t together and they aren’t ever going to be together again. Rob doesn’t need to change, he hasn’t done anything wrong. And KStew is not the victim, try to remember that.

Lauren

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 26, 2012

I would not comment on this nonsense, but in the face of criticism Kristen, I must say:
Widow of Robert Kristen forget she is no longer part of his universe, go abuse the next girlfriend of Robert ……. He should be ashamed to have these fans!!

doris

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 26, 2012

Rob and kristen fix it or tell each. Other it is time tomove on! Come on rob am sure if it were u u would want. To second chance, either give it to her or tell her it’s over already

rob pour toujours.

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 26, 2012

robert pattinson is a cool guy, I like it very much because it is simple, normal for someone who works hollywood!
bother to put comments that criticize rob,,,, you follow more finished to me!
i love I love this guy and he especially does not change ..

enought

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 26, 2012

i agree ?

you will not in your delusions this time
kiss for rob!

Carmen

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 26, 2012

Rob doesnt need to change he’s perfect just the way he is

Anastasia

Posted at 3:25 AM on August 27, 2012

Very true. I don’t get why he wants to, though. Just be yourself and everything’s cool. Like an adult he is, he should get over this terrible facet of his life. Move on. Do the things that make him happy, hang out with friends and spend time with family. Agreed, he doesn’t need to change himself at all.

I agree

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 26, 2012

I agree, Rob should change and finally become a man. Number 1, stop whining. Number 2, make a decision. If he wants Kristen fine, he doesn’t Kristen fine, but this break BS because he needs to think is stupid. Number 3, drop the silly giggly boy acts and behave like a man. All my male friends don’t like it for this, if he wants a male fanbase you should stop to do silly interview talking about dogging and lycra pants.

HL

Posted at 6:47 PM on August 26, 2012

Bonnie you have become a joke. How can you think anyone can believe anything you write about? You are truly a joke site you are no more then a site to came to to laugh at.

ana

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 26, 2012

i agree Sadie
it’s a gentleman,a good guy
HWL c’om enought
leave him alone now!

shauna

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 26, 2012

One thing for certain is that HL is turning into such a “trash magazine”. They are giving some of the worst and trashiest magizines a run for their money. They obviously have no new “REAL NEWS” to report about so they just keep making stuff up by using parts of OLD reports about them. There are definately a few of these ‘reporters’ that are worse than the others but with Rob and Kristen staying quiet they are all being preverse about the stories. It is making me sick to the point I would rather hear from other sources about what is or is not going on with them. But I have a feeling none of us will really know until it come from their own mouths and i doubt that to be anytime soon. I doubt anything of real interest will be realest until it is close to the new movie which is how they probably want it to be.
I have heard they are together at their Malibu house and she was with him in NY for his interviews. That would make sense since he was definately happy and at more ease then he should have been. Those sources are much more reliable than HL but only time will tell. I, for one, hope they were correct. That he does love her so much to put it all behind them and move forward.
It is my opinion so you don’t have to believe me !!!!!!!!!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 26, 2012

are u sure robert still wiv kristen now tell now pls

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 26, 2012

How do you know that? Where did you see this info ?

Sof

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 27, 2012

There has actually sightings of them taking a private plane and some few sightings in NY

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 26, 2012

@shauna She obviously wasnt in NY for his interviews Since there are pictures of her that are only days old of her in LA. Sooo….unless she took some private jet across the country and was able to get through NY without being spotted its prob not true lol.

Robs not in malibu btw. Haha. He flew to london a couple hours after jimmy kimmel. thats how the katy perry and rob date was proven false. Lol

Sadie

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 26, 2012

I think that Robert Pattinson has so much integrity & character & professionalism; he has been such a gentleman through the entire “Kristen Stewart” cheating scandal. Her actions reflect on her, and not Robert. I think that many of us now see Kristen Stewart for what type person she truly is—self-centered, condescending, arrogant, rude, and thoughtless! Kristen was always so demeaning to Robert in interviews; she seemed to enjoy putting him down. Robert seems to be an emotional and caring person; whereas, Kristen Stewart never seemed to give a damn about anyone but herself. Yes, Kristen is a beautiful, young woman, but her time in Hollywood will eventually be a thing of the past. I hope she saves her money and makes wise investments now. I am glad that she made her blunders with Robert now because it would have hurt him even more had they been married and had children. They are both young and successful, and both have time to build lives with other people. Getting back together after Kristen’s unfaithfulness would never work; the trust is forever gone! TEAM ROBERT!

melody

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 26, 2012

HOLLYWOODLIFE HAS NOTHING MORE TO PUBLISH RE ROBSTEN. ALL THEY HAVE HERE ARE ALL LIES AND FABRICATIONS. ALL THE ISSUES HERE ARE RE-CYCLED. WRITERS OF HWL, COME OUT OF YOUR SENSES……….. DONT BE LIARS, BE TRUTHFUL….INORDER TO MAKE YOUR SITE BELIEVABLE

Camila Ferrete

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 26, 2012

This HLIES is pathetic!

Sof

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 26, 2012

Omg he even said this before all this madness take a break this has brrn going on for about 3 Weeks have it ever come to you mind that they did this to get people to see their movies i know they say they dont want to sale their personal life if their pr team says they should then !!!! Remeber any kind of pr is better then no pr