Kristen Stewart: 10 Reasons We Still Support Her After Her Affair

Sun, August 26, 2012 8:45am EDT by 79 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating
FameFlynet

Kristen may have made a mistake, but that doesn’t mean we don’t still support her! Click through to see the ten reasons why we still have her back!

When Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, there’s no denying it, she made a big mistake. But that doesn’t mean it should stop her fans from supporting her! Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

We’ve put together a list of the top ten reasons we still support Kristen. Take a look and let us know, do you still support Kristen, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Robert and Kristen news:

1. Robert Pattinson ‘Not Interested’ In Talking To Kristen Stewart After Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson: I Feel Paranoid About Kristen Stewart’s Affair
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Won’t Be ‘Forced’ To Go To ‘Twilight’ Convention

Mãe

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 29, 2012

Kristen remember that you are much loved in Brazil … love your work, it will not be a gossip magazine that will change what his fans feel for you .. kisses

Meauuu!

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 28, 2012

I’m not her fan I’m a Rob’s fan but I’m objective and like a human being she can make mistakes like everybody she is not the first to make a mistake and she is not the last. The bad thing is that like her, Rob have a lot of OBSESSED’S fans and the hate and tarnish has being out of this world. I wish the best for her she deserves respect and most of all privacy.

denice

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 28, 2012

I will always support kristen I love all of her movies and I love how she is a so down to earth kind of girl. I have all the twilight DVDs and have read all of the books, love you kristen keep your head girl I am in your corner. you will get throuth this.

kristen fans

Posted at 10:46 PM on August 27, 2012

she did the amazing job i will always support kristen and i believed she the best girl honest i love her

Ceci

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 27, 2012

I SUPPORT KRISTEN STEWART

melody

Posted at 4:53 AM on August 27, 2012

100% WE ARE STILL SUPPORTING KRISTEN STEWART VERY MUCH.

steph

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 26, 2012

Yo era fan de kristen y de rob pero despues de lo que hizo se que cometio un error que no es perfecta pero definitivamente no voy a seguir apoyandola no quiero ser fan de una persona que le hizo algo como lo que ella le hizo a Rob , ella para mi mostro siempre ser alguien que en realidad no es, rob no merecia que lo humillaran de esa manera. Ella siempre critico a las demas actrices por aparentar se otras personas y no ser ellas mismas , pero al final ella hizo lo mismo engaño a todos. No la juzgo, ella sabra porque lo hizo, es su asunto y ella tiene q resolverlo pero no puedo seguir apoyandola ni siendo fan de ella.

Desi

Posted at 5:56 PM on August 26, 2012

The movies suck but her life is her business and this is a private thing and she does not need our approval.

support Kristen

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 26, 2012

American scandal, summer, Kristen Stewart, really sorry for the girl, incredible, what tabloids American is capable of. I am 100% on Team Kristen, I love the movies and I will always support them. Love Kristen. No one is allowed to judge. TwiRobfans are crazy and need more than what they currently receive. No one is allowed to judge.