How Robert Pattinson’s Handling Life After Kristen Stewart Cheated

Sun, August 26, 2012 10:34am EDT by 105 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

FOLKS!

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 26, 2012

Hey! Folks, stop spreading that hate!.. ROBERT PATTINSON said “tabloids media make people lazy & stupid!” (a food to thought)
well, you who believe w/ these stupid stuff are just stupid.we have only 50 pics & apology from “source.”
tabloids media create the story. Its irrelevant. School is coming kids. Hope you’ll learn what is “forgiveness”. Life is so short. Worry about your private life & mind your own business. I am a fan who continue to support their next movies. JS

Coward he is

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 26, 2012

that boy of Robert. He is not of man, run from problem, not talking and hide dog.

Al

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 26, 2012

Cheating is cheating period. If the person does not treat you well just tell him and leave him. It sound like some people try to justify her cheating…. It is a free country… You are in commited relationship or not. It is you choice…

Socion

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 26, 2012

Stewart

Socion

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 26, 2012

Kristen Steward intended to screw him over all along. That is why she tried so hard to keep their relationship a secret. She wasn’t that private when she was dating Michael Angarano.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 26, 2012

u do think kristen go back her ex michael angarano or robert pattinson which one best for her tell me now

Socion

Posted at 5:18 PM on August 26, 2012

Um, neither one would have her now.

Another ex fan of Rob

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 26, 2012

The way that he has handled Kristen during this scandal is flat out meaness. He had to be a monster behind closed doors. He’s cold, calculating, heartless and a user. I can only imagine what Kristen’s family thinks of him. They took him in and treated him like their own. Rob’s family didn’t like Kristen at all and never welcomed her. Rob never put a real ring on it, because he never loved her. She was convenient sex for him only. No romantic walks on the beach, vacations nothing. Watch and see, he will shower his next serious gf with everything. What a douchebag. Kristen is finally free.

Al

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 26, 2012

She has chosen the great way to set her free?

Socion

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 26, 2012

Kristen was the one who insisted that their relationship be kept a secret. I suppose she thought that, if no one knew about it, then no one would know when she screwed him over.

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 26, 2012

Why would you pit Kristen and Robert against each other with that poll…you people at HL are heartless bastards

Maria

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 26, 2012

Rob deserves better …. you are a real man …. after what she did kristen deserves contempt and worse, she never found another man who loves her as much as I love Rob ….team Rob!!

cris k

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 26, 2012

I really like Kristen and I hope she’s okay ……. it is a bad situation for everyone, but I can not stop supporting Kristen!! She’s like a daughter!!

cris k

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 26, 2012

I really like Kristen and I hope she’s okay ……. è a bad situation for everyone, but I can not stop supporting Kristen!! She is a daughter!!!!!!

cris k

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 26, 2012

Ashley N.M.S.

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 26, 2012

Robert,
I am so sorry for the way Kristen treated you! It is so ridiculous. I know you are heartbroken but you’ll cry and cry and hope things get better, but they won’t. Once a cheater, always a cheater! You have to look on the positive side of things, you will soon find someone that you truly love and will be the one for you. I thought I would never find love because men used me, but then I found the love of my life. I’m planning on being with him forever! But keep your chin up buddy, all wounds heal and life goes on. Hope life goes good for you!

Razia Mahnoor

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 26, 2012

Well! I’m TEAM ROBSTEN:)

Flowergirl

Posted at 4:19 PM on August 26, 2012

Bonnie…your site is hopeless, as is Chris Rodger’s ‘reporting’ and the majority of the comments posted here. What are you going to do for hits when the kiddies go back to school?

sarah

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 26, 2012

Robert Pattinson who? oh right, the immature, cold, unforgiving, he thinks he is god. Oh never mind. Who cares about him.

guest 2

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 26, 2012

what about this: Rpatz = fair weather future husband

guest

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 26, 2012

Rpatz = fair weather boyfriend

ex fan of robert

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 26, 2012

So many people are disappointed with Robert’s behavior. In my opinion, he doesnt have to be with her if he likes. But the way he handled the situation was so disappointing. He has unforgiving, cold heart. He could have at least talk to her and let her explain. But he completely cut her off. It goes to see how he cares for Kristen too right. He left her get hounded by media. If I’m Kristen, I’ll be glad I see his real character. He cant handle problems. He is like a coward dog.

Al

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 26, 2012

Perfect way to test your boyfriend character: you cheat on him and check he reaction. If you do not like it you can say that he is cold, unforgiven and you was right to cheat on him in the first place. Great logic of “ex fan of robert”,”sarah” and others…

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 3:25 PM on August 26, 2012

By the way Robert, your NOT HANDLING THIS VERY WELL, YOUR LIFE!!!! But I still love you!xx

Kath

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 26, 2012

Enough of this story can’t u guys move on to another story. Jeez

mary

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 26, 2012

once a cheat, always a cheat. move on Rob, ,you will find your true love…

Kristen without Pattz please

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 26, 2012

hmmm, yeah yeah, a big disappointment for R.Pattinson behavior. His behavior towards Kristen is ridiculous, not to behave like a man. I am quite disappointed

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 26, 2012

You go on! Tell em! You are absolutely right! He is behaving a bit selfish at this moment in time.

Dragana

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 26, 2012

Speaking about relationship with Kristen, he does not handle at all… He only uses this situation for his benefit. Nothing more.

ana

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 26, 2012

rob deserves the best and happiness is a good guy, I love it and I’m a fan from the beginning and until the end,
good luck with your movie!

Arkansas

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 26, 2012

Robert Pattison is a beautiful man and deserves a beautiful life!