Snooki: “I’m Nervous I’m Not Going To Be A Good Mom”

Sat, August 25, 2012 3:34pm EST by 10 Comments
Snooki pregnant
SplashNews

The pregnant reality star opened up in a recent interview about her biggest fear so far! Read on to find out what she said!

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is due to give birth to baby Lorenzo any day, and the Jersey Shore star said she has no idea what she’s doing!

“I’m nervous I’m not going to be a good mom,” she said in an interview with InTouch magazine. “I just really hope I know what I’m doing.”

This is the 24-year-old’s first baby with her fiance, Jionni LaValle, 25.

The former party girl has already made big strides, and had made very positive changes. She took off her long fake nails, stopped drinking, and cut way back on the junk food

“If you have too much sugar and eat too many sweets, your baby can get diabetes,” she said.

Still, Snooki’s jitters are justified — but she says everyone is nervous.

“I don’t think anyway knows what they’re doing with the first kid,” she told the magazine. “Jionni is nervous too, but the doesn’t talk about it because he doesn’t want to make me even more scared.”

Hopefully Snooki’s anxiety eases up once Lorenzo gets here! What do YOU think HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Snooki news:

1. Snooki Sports Huge Baby Bump While Shopping With JWoww
  2. Snooki’s Baby Will Be Here ‘Any Day Now’
  3. A Very Pregnant Snooki: ‘I’m Going To Burst’

Krissy Beard

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 1, 2012

Late but I had to say this, Snooki you TOTAL IDIOT, you can not give your baby diabetes by eating sugar. It doesn’t work like that you stupid bint. It’s also really insulting to parents of children with type 1 diabetes who did nothing to deserve it. Hollywood Life also need to stop printing this rubbish as well.

missmlsmith

Posted at 10:50 PM on October 19, 2012

It also portrays children and teenagers with type one diabetes (like myself) in a bad light as well. I am approaching my eleventh anniversary of my diagnosis and I will tell you that nothing my mother could have done would have prevented my getting the disease.

c

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 27, 2012

legit concern.. she can barely take care of herself

N

Posted at 3:24 AM on August 26, 2012

ummm auto correction? did anyone catch the typos on snookies ‘comments’ yeah….LoL

Heaven

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 26, 2012

Yuck, Snookie is just a distgusting person! She will never grow up. Time to stop wearing those dreadful heels too!

samsam

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 25, 2012

you can judge her all you want but we wont know until the baby is born. some of the worst influences turn out to be the best parents as they learn from their mistakes and teach their children to do otherwise

pasteles

Posted at 5:47 PM on August 25, 2012

Relax, Snooky, Our human instinct kicks in the minute you see the baby, you will be just fine….

issabella

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 25, 2012

snooki u rock

issabella

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 25, 2012

jionni is hotttt and roger is hotttttt jwoooow u rock

issabella