Pink Is ‘Terrified’ Her Daughter Willow Will Be Like Her

Sat, August 25, 2012 4:15pm EDT by 7 Comments
Pink daughter Willow
FameFlynet

The pop star, who has been open about her troubled past, cried when she found out she was having a girl! Read on to find out why!

Pink gave birth to her first baby, Willow Sage, in June 2011, and said she was so scared when her daughter was born.

“I’m terrified of having a girl like me,” she told Closer magazine.

Pink has admitted that she had problems with drugs and alcohol as a teen — including taking ecstasy, meth, and heroin at 13 — and often fought with her mom and ran away from home.

“I’m just banking on the fact that we rebel from our parents. She’ll be like, ‘Loud music, tattoos? That’s disgusting.’ But I don’t know. It’s all karma I guess for all the bad things I’ve done.”

But Pink might want to watch out already — she said her daughter already shows some of her feisty behavior!

“Willow thinks she’s really good at sharing, but if the other kids doesn’t take the toy she’ll bash them over the head with it. She’s a very aggressive sharer!

What do YOU think Pink and Willow’s relationship will be like HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Pink news:

1. Pink’s Daughter Willow Shows Pride, Dressed In Head To Toe Pink
  2. Pink Tries The Cutout Trend — Is It So Stylish Or Too Showy?
  3. P!nk Announced As Newest CoverGirl: Get All The Details Here

RobBen

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 27, 2012

Omgosh she is so adorable! She looks just like Cory with a little bit of Pink mixed in……I mean what a great family who moved past their troubles and seem really grounded now,and Pink is back in shape post baby. Looking great!

mom of twingles

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 26, 2012

I don’t think she has a thing yo worry about. I was very much lie pink when I was growing up. I have 2 grown daughters who were NOTHING like me when they were terns.
all I can say to Pink is be open and honest with Willow from day one and she’ll have no reason to rebel. Oh yeah, also keep a tight leash on her through her tern years with just enough slack to express herself, but not enough for her to get in trouble. You’ll be a great mom….:-)

mom of twingles

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 26, 2012

Wow.typing on a kindle SUCKS!!! sorry about the typos…):

Heaven

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 26, 2012

What did you expect? Like we need another pink in this world. She is just trash anyways, Her daughter will be the same in 16 years or so.

alison

Posted at 5:21 AM on August 26, 2012

heaven thats not a nice thing to say i think when willow is older if pink ur reading this if u show her
the right way shell follow it show her whats right and wahts rong shell understarnd i promise even if she does turn out to be like u shell be bautiful smart and superb like u pink.

Kellen Hanley :) (@Kellen_Hanley27)

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 26, 2012

that’s terrible. Pink is a wonderful person. Who are you to judge?

Amber

Posted at 6:37 PM on September 5, 2012

Shut up. She’s cooler than you. I don’t even know you and I can tell by your holier-than-thou attitude that you’re the one who’s trash.