Charlie Sheen Loves Miley Cyrus’ New Hair, Hits On Her

Sat, August 25, 2012 4:30pm EDT by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Charlie Sheen Hair
Courtesy of Twitter(2)

Cricket Pickering

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 26, 2012

Its her hair so she can do with it as she pleases. Do I think it’s as attractive as her previous hair cut? No—not really but the nice thing about cutting your hair is the knowledge that it will grow back. It was a bold move and maybe she just needed a change.

God

Posted at 1:23 PM on August 26, 2012

Since when Do I give a flying f..k what that burned out putz thinks????

janejane

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 26, 2012

Having Charlie Sheen endorse my haircut would make me seriously rethink my decision. He is a big “yuck”.

Bianca

Posted at 1:02 PM on August 26, 2012

Love her hair!Its different, but whats wrong with that?Like me, she just likes to do things that dont seem ordinary to other people.

thecat61

Posted at 6:48 AM on August 26, 2012

Hey Leticia Over Everything: Wake up on the wrong side of the bed honey. Go back to school because your grammar really sucks!!!!!

Miley, you are rockin the new do.

Leticia Over Everything

Posted at 6:03 AM on August 26, 2012

- I Honestly Gotta Say That Her Hair Looks Weird, I Aint No Fan Of Her -_- Never Liked Her Never Will.

- She Got Kicked Out Of Disney For Ah Reason, She Crazy & Ah HOEEEEE -.-

- Bet Youu She Copiedd That Hair From Somebody … !!

* Leticiaaaa Is Outttt : P

Bianca

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 26, 2012

What??People please stop writing crap that nobody understands!You would get your point across alot better if somebody could actually understand the bull your writing.

Shelly

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 25, 2012

Charlie Sheen IMO is a dirty old man. He even looks creepy. Dude need to stay in his lane.

thecat61

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 25, 2012

I lover her new do.

Sarah

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 25, 2012

Ewww is’nt he like a 100,love her new hair do.

ParisGirl@hotmail.fr

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 25, 2012

I dont see the uproar in Mileys haircut. Its been trending or has been. For months here in Europe. Many women got it cut like that. Only thing i can think of is that shes following old trends :P