Robert Pattinson: His 8 Best Quotes After Kristen Stewart’s Affair

Sat, August 25, 2012 8:45am EDT by 13 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

Tracy

Posted at 8:40 AM on August 26, 2012

Rob called himself a P***Y . I want to comment on this,before the cheating scandal happened Kristen called Rob a P***Y a few times in the past if you go back and look at past interviews Rob came out and said “Kristen thinks I’m a P###Y” after that he said it again but not attaching her name to it. since the scandal he has said it 2 times during interviews. I personally think he was being sarcastic in the past and even more so Now !!!> I think he is sending her a message > What do you guy’s think? I’m going to try to find those old interviews where he said that. Go get that spray tan,whiten your grill,buy new suits,get blonde streaks in you hair and go to Leo”s and hang out with the boy’s PU$$Y no more!!!!! HEE HEE

Fabiana

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 25, 2012

Se o Rob não for ficar comigo então ele que volte com a Kristen…rsrsr

Rob tem uma brasileira aqui te esperando!!!!

dyson

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 25, 2012

Where are the 8 quotes? I’m supposed to continue reading on where?

oh Rob!!

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 25, 2012

Rob is really a very NICE guy..nd so Down to Earth..nd Adorable..nd Charming..nd Funny..nt Gentle..nd Dignified..
nd Handsome..nd GOrgeous..nd Hot..nd Sexy as hell.. i know i have missed a lot of good things tho…
Love you Rob very much..for what you are..always will be there to support you Rob.. You Really are The Best Man!!!!

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 25, 2012

Very short with NO quotes. Disappointed. :(

jhon

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 25, 2012

even his hurt to much he can still make people laugh during the interview. what a nice guy, pure patient is on his face as you can see….his one of a kind.

ana

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 25, 2012

this is a good man, I love him
nice and I wish him the best in the world

Yeya

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 25, 2012

I liked all the interviews,
in each one of them showed maturity, joy, chivalry, sonota, and answer all they asked him in a direct and simple way.
I really liked today is the blue color, his color,
which makes highlight more the color of his eyes,
he looks more sexy, and tempted us, mmmmmm…
Also I liked with his casual fashion is seen as young sensual man,
The accessory that I liked most were the blue shoes, in the last interview.
Robert has presence, but with these details complementing his personality stand out more because the is his best product.
Thank you Robert for everything that you are giving to us, we love you!

Tom

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 25, 2012

am not a big twilight fan. I was at a time. But, I think Robert Pattinson is the Most Handsome Actors of All-Time

Altom

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 25, 2012

Where are the quote?

Russian girl

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 25, 2012

ммммм dreamboat

Tina

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 25, 2012

ain’t he ,tho :) Been a really long time since I’ve heard anyone say, much less read, that term !
Yes, yes he is :)

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 25, 2012

Do yall not reaLize. Do yall aready posted this article? Lmfao.