Seeing Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Reunited In ‘Breaking Dawn’ — So Excited

Fri, August 24, 2012 8:32pm EDT by 35 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Together
Courtesy of Summit

Rob and Kristen are back together — well, as Bella and Edward, at least — in the new ‘Breaking Dawn: Pt. 2′ trailer, and I am so excited to see our favorite couple the way we remember them!

When Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders and broke his heart, the world went into a panic. How could our favorite couple break up? Luckily, we have one more chance to see them as we remember them — in love — when Breaking Dawn: Pt. 2 premieres, and I couldn’t be more thrilled.

It’s hard to get too attached to celebrity couples because when they break up (and a majority of them do), you feel the heartbreak right along with them. That’s why we’ve taken this fallout between Kristen, 22, and Rob, 26, so hard. But as this new trailer reminds us, we’ve got one last chance to see the two reunited when the film premieres this fall.

While the state of their real-life relationship is up in the air, at least we find some comfort knowing that we’ll be able to see them together when we sit down with our popcorn in the theater come November. Who knows, it might be our last chance, ever!

Are you excited to see Rob and Kristen reunited in Breaking Dawn: Pt. 2, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More Robert news:

1. Robert Pattinson ‘Not Interested’ In Talking To Kristen Stewart After Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson: I Feel Paranoid About Kristen Stewart’s Affair
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Won’t Be ‘Forced’ To Go To ‘Twilight’ Convention

jen

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 30, 2012

He must be so stupid unless its it more lies from Bonnie Fuller. And Yeya WTF???

Yeya

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 26, 2012

And we continue feeding our fantasy
The power of love forget and forgive everything,
The couple came out of the shadows and the heartbreak,
The couple came out of the deception, betrayal and sadness.
Comes the Prince Rob to save and care la Belle au bois dormant,
We will see them in BD2,
because the voice of the people said:
What is yours is yours, do not matter if you leave it, this person will stay with you forever.
what is not yours, do not matter if your catch it, this person leave you.
and the people said:
God save the True Love!!!!!

Gloria

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 25, 2012

I hope they reunite for good not just for the movie but for real life to they are meant to be together, they make a great couple and I still believe that Robert still loves Kristen they were happy together they are young she only 22 she has some growing to do, i”m not putting her down neither she’s a good person and I love her I am one of her fans to, and Robert is 26 his got some growing to their young and strong they can get through this but they need to talk face to face and try and see if they can save their relationship I thank they can if he still loves her and I thank he does. I thank the Bd2 will be great they both are good actors they will do good. Wy can’t people leave Kristen alone she made a mistate she only human you you people arent perfect I bet you cheated or made mistakes, so I thank Robert should give Kristen a second chance she does love him yes she did wrong I was angey to she apoloized to him, and yes she should have told him in person not in public he should had heared it first from her and she feels bad about that she said she was sorry and that she loves him. So you people need to forgive her to I have I wish them both a lot of luck and best wishes to from your fan I love you two try and work things out please…

gb

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 25, 2012

I never let anybody hurt you , like I did when I screwed around on the father of 2

denice

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 25, 2012

no you got that wrong gb the father of 2 screwed on he’s wife and kids you need to get it right.

ana

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 25, 2012

I would still rob Team
from start to finish, and I’d be there for all his films
in all interviews we see that he is a simple, love to laugh, make jokes, it is a natural person, no pretense,I find it sad that it happens and it is not fair to him
kristen is what it is, I will not say more about it,
but you reap what you sow!

anonyme

Posted at 8:40 AM on August 25, 2012

What is sad is that kristen has
she could leave robert pattinson
why she not?
is not humiliate someone like that
especially to the face of the world
and then you know when you love someone like the ks said in his excuse, no cheating on a loved one, never ever
I fear for the health of Rob, I do not believe in what I see of him,
rob pretend, I think he is angry against ks, disappointed, sad,
but it must keep up appearances because the film
for kristen? I have no pity, I wish him no harm in the promotion of BD2.
but I do not see her as bella, everything will seem wrong when I would see in the cinema
I just want her for cheating
and how much for kristen did it!

tanya

Posted at 7:48 AM on August 25, 2012

So So happy I just can’t wait any longer….I’ve even marced my holidays for the week of the caming out of the Last saga…. So I have no excuse to mise it ….!!! It makes me happy to see they are doing OK… Hope so…!!! And for the haters you can really get a new Life … it doesn’t seem you happy with the one you have…. duch bags…!!!

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 25, 2012

I wonder what Kristen will face when she reunites with the other cast members. HATERID probably.
I feel sorry for Kristen. And Robert. If he would stop being like this & pick his act up.

AnnoyedwithObsessedTweens

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 26, 2012

Are you serious? no maybe i should ask “How old are you?”
He should’nt have to pick his act up because he did NOTHING wrong. SHE cheated on HIM. He has every right to not talk to her, and for what will Kristen face…who knows? maybe she should’nt have cheated on him.I do like her, but Im not blind to her faults. And who knows if they really are soulmates, I mean she could find someone better than Rob in a couple of years and vice versa.

Hellen

Posted at 3:58 AM on August 25, 2012

How can she face to another cast member? What a shame!

Dina

Posted at 3:47 AM on August 25, 2012

SLUT.

denice

Posted at 9:43 PM on August 25, 2012

dina are you talking about yourself you cant be talking about kristen because you dont know her!

melody

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 25, 2012

It doesnt matter who Rob is staying with. WHAT MATTERS TO ME IS I AM STILL 100% KRISTEN STEWART FAN. And im MUCH EAGER TO HEAR FROM HWL FOR ANY MAN WHO’LL BE LINK AGAIN TO KRISTEN IN HER OTHER FILMS. GO KRISTEN GO

denice

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 25, 2012

i am a big kristen fan to and if they dont get back together ( I dont think they have broken up) I hope kristen find someone who will love her with so much love and I hope he is a unknow and not a celeb.

iamjvalencia

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 25, 2012

Let’s all hope for the Best of both worlds in this chaotic,staggering issue/whatever…Life indeed is surprising so let’s all wait on what would be the great things this would bring to the ones involve and to the fans calm down one can give support by being objective on this matter.We all commit mistakes and the way better thing it leads a person is to learn from it & be better afterwards if one is smart.

confused!!!

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 25, 2012

i thought you didn’t like them together billy?!

Guest

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 25, 2012

We don’t know what it was like for R and K at home. No, we don’t…and neither do “sources.”
The Kristen we got to know would have left if she were unhappy, before violating her integrity.

Found this quote on Twitter. Makes sense.

Nisheli

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 24, 2012

I wish they get reunited forever. Movie is not enough but at least that. I hate Rupert sanders!!!!! I still wish they were a happy couple forever!!! I miss them being together… :(

To Nishell

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 25, 2012

“And most people, you know, when they love each other and they have a problem, they work it out. They want to work through everything together. They want to be together and they’re willing to fight to be together. It’s not like they have this love story where they’re in love and everything is great every single minute of the day. I don’t think that exists. But I definitely think people need each other and they want to fight to maintain a relationship for the rest of their lives.”
-Robert Pattinson (BD Interview)

nunya

Posted at 4:42 AM on August 25, 2012

@To Nishell: wow,you really think he means stuff like cheating??? lmfao,ur funny. i guess u skipped over his comments on cheating.
and nichell,my dear this is not a movie and they r not edward & bella.i’m afraid te twi movies will have to do for u.

Rupdirt

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 24, 2012

Hey I’m a twilight fan and I know she did something wrong and I’m not god to judge her but she is really remorseful and people are making it worse. The vile things coming out of people is deplorable and insane. she is not hitler,or bin Ladin or Angelina Jolie she has regret and people think the world is ending. BD2 will be fabulous for everyone regardless of all the nutzo people threatening her life, Edward and Bella are going to be awesome in theaters because they are characters we love, and no matter what has happened they will promote it professionally as the chemistry they have is undeniable, he can hate her (which I know he doesn’t) but it still won’t change that.

agree with above

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 25, 2012

it’s a bummer that people cheat out there. i am also sure that some of the people commenting here have cheated once in their lives.
they are just don’t have the world knowing about it. imagine if they whole world knew your mistakes.

if everyone hates kristen for cheating then hate:
jude law.
sienna miller.
brad pitt.
ashton kutcher.
robin williams (in 1986 with a cocktail waitress that ended up also suing him.)
katherine hepburn (she cheated with john ford on their movie set.)
liz taylor.
ryan phillippe.
david letterman (he even issued an apology to his wife on his show after being blackmailed about it.)
leann rimes.
mel gibson.
tori spelling and dylan mcdermott (they are together now, because they had cheated.)
kate hudson with owen wilson (they went public about it one month of having a “secret affair.”)
marlin monroe (she was said to have had an affair with president kennedy.)
THERE’S MORE, BUT I AM GOING TO STOP HERE.

worse celeb cheaters out there too:
* arnold s. cheated with the maid for years, and even had a son with her.
* j. edwards cheat on his long time wife while she was battling cancer, and had a baby with his mistress.
* tiger w. cheated on his wife, and kids with numerous women.
* chad johntson “ochocinco” hit his new wife after she confronted him about receipts for condoms in his car.

there is also a new one out there about ben m. photographed kissing another man behind anderson cooper’s back. now there are/were rumors of that kid from one direction cheating…. ?

denice

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 25, 2012

I so agree with you,you name a lot of celebs who have cheated so how come no one is bashing them or acting like there world is ending like the crazy twilight fans and the haters who dont even know rob or kristen. you people need to get a life becouse your to wraped up in theres.

sarcasm

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 26, 2012

@agree… you have right, I adore neither of them. Even don’t like actors/men who addicted with drugs. That was the end I adored Robert Downey Jr. He can do anything in Scherlock or Iron man… I don1t like him. And if it would be Rob, than I will end with him too.

Catherine

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 24, 2012

Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight TRY to place blame where it is due. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. They make money by making fun of Twilight and stalk our favorite actors because they have no respect for it despite ALL the money it has poured into it. We SHOULD put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blog”.

Lis

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 24, 2012

Reunited in and off BD2 would be excited otherwise seeing them at BD2 promo would make us even sad, things would be just drama between he and kris. Keep my finger crossed

THG

Posted at 9:50 PM on August 24, 2012

No! I say cancel the premiere and send it straight to DVD! The twilight fans dont know how to act. They are will animals! They will act that poor girl. They have shown they are not sane. The whole world knows they are crazy!

Dawn

Posted at 11:45 PM on August 24, 2012

Twilight fans are not animals. They’ve been let down by two people they admired. I think the scandal is a PR stunt. Regardless, they’re hurt, angry and lost. Most of them are saying things they don’t mean. Their twilight experience has been ruined. it is all very sad. They’ve all only ever been picked on and type cast like rob and Kristen. All because they loved some movies. Please give them a break. They’re world has been turned upside down overnight. They need to express what they’re feelinf in order to get some relief. God knows their idols won’t give them any answers even though they should.

P

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 25, 2012

What are you talking about … They don’t owe the fans anything but a good performance in a movie that’s what they pay for not to intrude in their personal lives , that I don’t agree with . The fans put themselves there by inserting themselves into these people lives . The hate , why don’t you talk about all that hatred , it’s ridiculous . I never in all my life seen such a thing , it makes me ashamed to say I’m a movie fan . You trying to defend a bunch of lunatics who threaten this woman life how obsessive is that ? I don’t see them making any other actors lives miserable , only Pattinson and Stewart . I just hope this incident serve as lesson to everyone specially fans that the lives of these people is off limits . They did their jobs for 5 long years , they dealt with the psycho fans screaming at them for 5 long years , and how do they thank them for making their favorite book come to life by insinuating themselves into their private lives but by showing their true colors as a hateful , psychotic fandom . The Potter and the hunger games fans seems to be calmer and a bit more respectful , why can they at least try to seperate the fantasy of the movies from the real peolple that are playing the parts . Sometimes I wonder if they never dated and were just great friends would they act the same … I guess we will never know . The reality is this my friend. They are people playing a part and those idiots need to learn the difference and let them be !!! They are not paying to be a peeping Tom into their private lives . They don’t owe them nothing else but a good performance , I will keep saying it because that’s the ttruth … They are actors , they act and they do their job so show them some respect and be thankful for their great performance . Thank you !!!

THG

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 25, 2012

DO you see the comments they post everywhere? Do you see the hate they spread? They want to hurt this girl and put this guy on a pedestal. Twilight fans are insane, and I hope they both have escort by the Police Department down the read carpet. The fans act like untamed creatures and sending this movie straight to video would be best!

jst saying...

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 25, 2012

do you think Summit and everyone else Attached to this project should suffer for someone’s Stupid mistake..??

gb

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 25, 2012

Twilight fans paid a lot of Money , so these actors should act, whoever they fack is their business, we just provide the finances

denice

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 25, 2012

aman,twilight fans have lost there mines they realy need to get a life and stop trying to live there life throught celebs

sasha

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 24, 2012

So glad too,I hope they will get back together in real life too.