Robert Pattinson & Katy Perry’s Soho House Dinner — Dating?

Fri, August 24, 2012 2:27pm EST by 99 Comments
Robert Pattinson Katy Perry Soho House
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Just me

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 24, 2012

Now more than ever I want this news about them dating were true!!!
Just to piss off al the Robsten’s in the world!!! LOL!!!

teodora84

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 24, 2012

Rob….don’t do it! Go back to Kristen!! Are you crazy?

olivia

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 24, 2012

MELODY SHUT UP FOR ONE,KATY PERRY AND HER MUSIC,STYLE RULE! TWO ROB AND KATY ARE FRIENDS NOTHING MORE

Rob's in London

Posted at 3:52 PM on August 24, 2012

Rob flew to London early yesterday evening. He’s there now. This story is made up BS.

Nat

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 24, 2012

@ Rob’s In London- Hi, could you please tell me where it states he left the USA to come back here to the UK?
Plus, I agree with you that this article is BS, if you’ll excuse the expression, but it is understandable that ‘news’ like this is out there, given the current media storm surrounding this affair or rather over hyped sensationalism.

Melody

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 24, 2012

I hate Katy Perry. She’s looks bad , and I don’t believe in this gossip.

jhahjbgjh

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 24, 2012

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Ŵēalthyluv.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

juanita

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 24, 2012

HI THERE : ALL THAT PEOPLE!!! WILL ROBERT& KATY FRIENDS , RIGHT P.S BIT YOU LATER

ecee

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 24, 2012

you know all the story but u have NO PICTURE what a pity for you :)

Drica

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 24, 2012

Rob was seen going to london? I did not know and truth?Yyy

ldsaecp

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 24, 2012

Time for Kristen to go into another depression I say. To me he doesn’t care about her. And he loves how other hate her and bully her.

joy

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 24, 2012

I WISH ROB DATES EMMA WATSON

L.

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 24, 2012

NO!!!! listen to me: ROB AND KRISTEN!!! as in forever, okay?

mvk

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 24, 2012

Oh L. please. Nothing is forever especially if one person in the couple is a cheat and lier.

Lory

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 24, 2012

that would be the biggest mistake. Katy is not used to stability and is volatile. It is too soon. He is not over Jristen, no way. If Rob has to date there should be a low profile girl, not those HW skanks…sorry.

Michele

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 24, 2012

They’re friends, and I love that Katy is there for Rob. As to the rest, not my business—can’t you just leave them be?

Allyson K.

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 24, 2012

1. Anytime a male celeb, and female celeb meet somewhere you tabloids say they are dating.
2. Didn’t you guys just post an article on Katy saying she is so miserable after the thing with John M?
3. Really? Pairing everyone up?! So high school!!!

Hmmm?

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 24, 2012

She is pretty, and he is handsome… together they are ewww!
She is too weird, and wild for him. I don’t know.

HA!

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 24, 2012

THIS IS THE ONLY SITE SAYING THIS!! GO FIGURE!

M daly

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 24, 2012

Katy is a bit of an impulsive, media whoring, skanky party girl. He would be stupid to tap that. Yuck…..holdout for something more down to earth and solid Rob. Or forgive your girl and BR happy:)

Michele

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 24, 2012

I actually saw her on a show and she was really nice, and down to earth. I’m not a fan of her music, but I did like her.

Please.

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 24, 2012

Um you realize he was spotted on a plane heading to London last night right? LMAO. Try again.

To Please.

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 24, 2012

They will now.
And this site will post an article saying they “found out” by an “inside source” close to Rob. Haha!

Drica

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 24, 2012

Rob was seen going to london? I did not know and truth?

allysa mentor

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 24, 2012

they both should really not be dating anybody, just yet. rob…stay strong and stay away from kristen…didn’t you used to call her trouble [she’ll hurt you again].she’s always had the upperhand in the relationship, and she reminds the public everytime you’re together in public. i honestly believe she thought she cheated on you, just because she could…and you would always take her back. you deserve so much better, even though you’re heartbroken now.

Ana

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 24, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!??!??!?!? Stop printing lies already. Just because they’re friends doesn’t mean that they’re dating!!! Come on even 5 year old would know that!!!!

Isabella Lee

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 24, 2012

IMO Katy and Rob have been waiting in the wings for a while to date. If this is true Kristen may have been aware of a hook-up even befoe the break-up. Katy’s dating John may have just been a cover to bide her time and make is look good to fans. Fans are not the dumb.

ddelaney

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 24, 2012

told everybody katy was just waiting for them to break up and she had a hand in it so what a jerk katy cannot stand her or her bubble gum music

Sorry but no

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 24, 2012

Yeah, right. Again, Rob was on a plane to London at that time, so he couldn’t have been at the Soho house at the same time.

non grata

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 24, 2012

They are not a beautiful couple together…….or..maybe I just can`t imagine robert with someone else than kristen….?

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 24, 2012

robert and katy only friend l know robert still love kristen

Alex

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 24, 2012

I’m sorry but I don’t believe that it’s true…. Another lie

hey

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 24, 2012

You are CRAZY
-.-

Sorry but no

Posted at 2:45 PM on August 24, 2012

The sighting was false, since Rob was on a plane to London at that time. There are tweets and stop creating false gossip.
But for the record, if he went to dinner with Katy it’s no big deal. They are friends and have known each other for years.

HUGEfanofBOTH

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 24, 2012

She’s totally not his type. I don’t know…still holding out hope for a Robsten reunion. Still can’t believe this ship. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she cheated on me! WTF? lol. I need to get a life. :(

Tina

Posted at 2:45 PM on August 24, 2012

Hey, HFoB, on getting a life: You and be both !! :)
I do think they should get together, they both have alot in common and have been friends for years. It could work.
Then I want a crack at him. It could work. Maybe. I think.
But I do not hold out much hope for a Robsten reuinion, at this time. maybe in the future,though.