Robert Pattinson Should Date Katy Perry Next

Fri, August 24, 2012 4:01pm EST by 75 Comments
FameFlynet

Lizzy

Posted at 8:10 AM on August 25, 2012

Yuck!!!!I am getting nauseated reading this.Katy perry?Ewwwwww!!Heaven forbid!!

heeeey

Posted at 8:00 AM on August 25, 2012

absolutely no!!!!!!! kristen and rob are perfect couple and you should let them alone…! Jeniffer do f… someone else..but rob and kris will be ogether fover!!

LoL

Posted at 7:52 AM on August 25, 2012

I hope that he double bags it. Katy has been everywhere. Ewwwww…

elina

Posted at 5:59 AM on August 25, 2012

well i think they would make a cute couple…they both are heartbroken so…why not?

Eka Farera (@EkaFarera)

Posted at 5:21 AM on August 25, 2012

LOL

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 5:07 AM on August 25, 2012

Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson? GROSS!
I can understand Kristen brought this upon herself & a made a fool of herself & Robert.
But then Robert goes bringing Kristen down! Yeah she cheated but you didn’t do much to help rebuild your relationship with Kristen, oh no, you go off looking at other sexy ladies in Hollywood!
I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED! GUTTED!
I hope when your filming the last piece of Breaking Dawn Part 2 that you can say aloud, ‘I forgive you Kristen. Sorry for causing you all this pain but you did it to me.’ Something like that…
Kristen deserves the second chance at love! With you Robert!
You & Kristen need to make the two of you become one again!
You don’t suit anybody else’s love & affection even how hard they try to convince you.
Don’t let them say to you,’Kristen is not GOOD for you Robert’
That would be a story I couldn’t bare to hear.

I hope you can convince YOURSELF to do the right thing. Give Kristen the second chance & forgive her. She’s been trying so hard to convince you into loving her again but you tend to blately ignore. Please, Please, Please. You only suit Kristen’s love…

tinnaz

Posted at 4:01 AM on August 25, 2012

no plz :-((

RobFan

Posted at 3:37 AM on August 25, 2012

yah..
Rob should date katy perry
Rob should date Rihanna
Rob should date Emma Watson
Rob should date Sara Roemar
Rob should date Ashley..and blah blah blah…. Disgusting!!!
Right Now it seems that Rob is Concentrating only on his Work..Let him do that..Stupid Advices !!!

seriously?

Posted at 3:33 AM on August 25, 2012

NOOOOO PLEASEEE NOOOOO

?????

Posted at 12:48 AM on August 25, 2012

We don’t know what it was like for R and K at home. No, we don’t…and neither do “sources.”
The Kristen we got to know would have left if she were unhappy, before violating her integrity.

Found this quote on Twitter. Makes sense.

Katy is pretty, and Rob is handsome. Together they would be gross.
She is too bubbly, weird, and wild for him.

Hey Leia

Posted at 11:26 PM on August 24, 2012

This is @ Donna, f..k you right back. The truth hurts about your pretty boy doesn’t it. Yeah Kristen cheated, but she owned up to it, unlike your manho Robbie boy who has been sleeping around on her since day one with everybody with two legs. He thinks that he has gotten off scotch free, but he hasn’t. Those skeletons will fall out of his bulging closet when the dust settles and Kristen has the key.

Leia

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 25, 2012

Well if Rob has been cheating on Kristen since day one why didn’t she break up with him? She and her fans like yourself claim she is a strong and smart person! Why didn’t she just walk away sooner? You Kscrew fans just keep making the excuses for Kristen. First it was Liberty’s fault, then it was Rupert forced into the affair, now its all Rob’s fault! K fans just can’t handle that girl who claimed she wasn’t a Hollywood cliché turned out to be exactly that..just another phony Hollywood a**hole. Rob isn’t perfect, but his face isn’t plastered all over tabs dry humping someone’s spouse in broad daylight! Also if Kristen had the key, Ruth would have used that PR tactic from day one when the scandal broke!

RobFan

Posted at 3:44 AM on August 25, 2012

why don’t you take the key from Kstew and open his Closet yourself..why waiting for the dust to settle..bring it on sweety..we will all be waiting..nd waiting..nd waiting for all those skeletons which would never come becoz they aren’t there..
if you know so much about his dirty closet you should have said it to Kstew..i am sure she didn’t know or else why would she be with him for 4 years..!!

Nngs

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 24, 2012

The supposed date never happened and what chance is their relationship going to have when their both in love with other people. Will their dates being crying on each others shoulders? That sounds like so much fun.

Amy

Posted at 11:11 PM on August 24, 2012

Is it just me, but it seems like he is only attracted to coke heads who love to sleep around and party 24…7. Hmmm, but he can’t give Kristen a second chance…. eyeroll….

Francisca

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 24, 2012

Are you kidding me! She is not the one for him. Call me a dreamer but I think Robsten can survive.

Leia

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 24, 2012

Oh Hollywoodlife, you do know it is possible that members of the opposite sex can just be friends. I think Katy and Rob’s friendship seems almost sibling like. The same with Katy and Kristen’s friendship, she seems like she is a big sister to them both. I just don’t see Rob and Katy’s personalities meshing well romantically. Katy doesn’t shy away from the spotlight like Rob does.

Also @Donna go f*ck yourself! Kristen did this to herself. She made a choice to cheat. It was not a mistake,she made the CHOICE to cheat with a married man and cheat on the man she claimed to “love and respect.” The best thing for Rob to have done was say nothing. The pictures in US Weekly and her statement said it all. Rob just simply stated that he never sold his personal life when things were good and he is not going to do it now that he and Kristen are all over the tabs. What they are going through now is private and should be dealt with privately between the two of them. Not the rest of the world!

@ Barb

Posted at 8:18 PM on August 24, 2012

Well let me see, he could have simply said please respect me and Kristen’s privacy during this difficult time. However, he didn’t do anything. He could have simply been a friend. But that’s okay, Jodie Foster did it for him.

Barb

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 24, 2012

I don’t think it would have been smart to try to defend her because the press and the mags would have twist his words. I hope he is just trying to wait it out and they are talking and maybe even together somewhere that we don’t know about.

invité.

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 24, 2012

i agree barb ,yes i agree
@donna
you are stupid and do not know what it is to be wrong!
if you have a friend and he deceives you, then come here to talk about on this site and see if you still write crap!

Rose

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 24, 2012

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Katy cheated on Travie McCoy, whom she dated for years, with Russell Brand. Why would she be a good choice for Rob right now?

Barb

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 24, 2012

I love it ! These crazy people just want him away from Kristen and would put him with someone who has cheated in the past. kristen and Rob were very good together and just may be again.

invité.

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 24, 2012

I do not agree with you
s a sanders save his mistress, not a rob
even if you say otherwise, kristen lost a lot of his fans.
is kristen rob who crucified not otherwise
he said nothing about cheating kristen, you should be happy
but not absolutely must either rob the guilty
i You must take a sanders and kristen,kristen is a coward;and sanders too
rob is not perfect
but he did not deserve it
if he would have deceived kristen, you would have hated
  and not idolized like you made ​​with kristen
You know it’s true
I have never ever seen this is deceived boyfriend who must defend that girl

I’m not a fan of ks,
I’ve never loved
but rob it was a
I say why not?
but I did not trust her
“Kristen is the only person who understands me” “Yes we always saw how she understands rob! Sarcasm!

barb

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 24, 2012

@Donna
Tell us what Rob could have said to help Kristen. Would you have him say the pictures you saw of Kristen and Rupert were manip and the apology she gave him was just a PR thing? Did you want him to say she broke my heart, cheated on me with a married father, and lied to me, but please forgive her, and don’t hate her. He is hurting, and the fun loving Rob we have seen in the last two weeks was Rob trying to put on a good face to deviate people from intruding on his personal life, which as we all know he does not talk about. He did the best thing by not talking about it. It was unfortunate that he had to promote Cosmopolis at this time, knowing full well all the embarrasing implications that would be thrown at him and he tried his best, and I think he did a great job avoiding them. I doubt you were ever a true fan of his.

Barb

Posted at 7:39 AM on August 25, 2012

You are so right because there was nothing he could say about the situation that would have helped either way. If he stuck up for her people would hate her because she takes advantage of him and he he hated on her people would have hated her more (if possible).

I was was one of those that wanted him to speak up for someone he was suppose to love but after the shock of it all, I realized how fruitless it would have been. No matter have he feels about it, it would have got worse if he address it.

I don’t know what the sulution is if he has any feeling at all for her and wants to get back together short of selling everything and going to London. They always said people were different there.

crizomar@yahoo.com

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 24, 2012

Kristen, run my beautifull girl run, you dont deserve this baby,you will find a real men some day one who loves you, protect you,and say loud and clear ilove you .God bless you Kisten

@ Donna

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 24, 2012

Same here. I stand to look at Rob’s face since this scandal. He has just stood back front and center and watched Kristen being crucified over and over again. He could have said one sentence to stop this witchhunt, but he did not do one damn thing. Completely heartless and cold towards this dedicated gf of four years, who made a mistake. I am no longer a fan of his any more, and he will lose many more, because of his selfess, and cowardess ways. I’m looking forward to Kristen having a real man as a boyfriend and not this pretty boy.

Woochy

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 26, 2012

Agree with u

barb

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 24, 2012

Rob has made it very clear what he thinks about cheaters. Kristen was well aware how he feels. We don’t know the whole story, and we do not know that they haven’t tallked this all out. She cheated on him with a married father of 2. She only apoligized because she was caught by the papps. Who knows if the relationship would have continued if they were not caught. Also she went to a concert with Rob the next night and then appeared with him at the award show that weekend, as if nothing had happened. How can he ever trust her again? Why should he? I am very happy for those of you that can continue a relationship after someone has cheated on you, lied to you and humulated you in public. Stop saying Rob should address this situation with the fans. It is her mess, it is up to her to clean it up. Stop saying Rupert forced himself on her. She could have made a mad dash to her car and sped the hell out of there, leaving him to call his wife for a ride home!! having to explain to her why he was there without a car. Rob has every right to go out with whoever he chooses. There is nothing wrong with Katy. She is a shoulder for him to lean on, and he is a shoulder for her to lean on. They are friends and have been for quite a while. You all act like this is Rob’s fault, when all he did was give his heart and soul to her. Yes, your feelings can change for someone in a heart beat when something like this happends, and it is not for us to judge how a person handles a scandal like this. LEAVE ROB ALONE.

LA

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 24, 2012

HL, gossip cop already debunked your katy and rob story at soho. Get over it!

Donna Armstrong

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 24, 2012

If you ask me Rob Pattenson is ACTING to good to be true …. Everyone makes mistakes….Get over royrself Rob,and Kristen HOLD YOUR HEAD UP I think Rob used you as his get away so he could look like the poor little HURT guy.. I used to Love Rob ,not anymore .. I wont even see the new Twilight movie … And threw all of my others away …. And in the future ANYTHING having his name on it I will have nothing to do with …. Again Get over yourself Rob Kristen made a mistake ,you need to learn to forgive ….

Barb

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 24, 2012

Iam sorry you feel the way you do. For a while i felt the same way when it first happened. But when I stepped back and looked at the situation, I finally figured out that I loved the Robsten love story and that isn’t fair the Robert and Kristen. Now I can see that I need to separate the two and I can love them both.