Robert Pattinson Should Date Katy Perry Next

Fri, August 24, 2012 4:01pm EDT by 75 Comments
FameFlynet

LoveRobSten

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 28, 2012

Rob, you know I love you sooooo much. Ofcourse, as your dying hard fan! And I super duper like the two of you. (kristen and you)
I’ll support you forever. But not katy, please :((((

anonymous

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 27, 2012

Nooooooooo please not her. He should definetely arrange things with Kristen instead of acting on the rebound. He will regret it if he put this relationship past frienship level. I hope they remain just that – friends.

jermi nelson (@ShanghaiJazzyL)

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 26, 2012

no, no ,no ,no…..i am so speechless(mj)

Lexie

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 26, 2012

Ok, don’t get me wrong I love Katy Perry. I love Robert Pattinson, so much much. I’m a Twilight fan, and Katy Perry is one of my favorite singers. They are friends, being so young I get that. Those two dating would be horrible. I know people don’t want to hear other peoples opinions when it comes to things like this, but guess what? It’s something called life. I know I can’t do anything about because it’s their life and not my choice. If he wants to go with Katy Perry, that’s his decision. My opinion is that he needs to go make things right with Kristen. She is on the verge of a mental breakdown. He need to help her first. If he still loves her then he will give her a second chance even if she has to get on her knees. Life offers you second chances. Those chances don’t erase what you did before that, but it gives you time to make it up. Kristen needs that. But something I’ve noticed about this is that one day they’ll tell you that he is going to date this person, and the next that he is talking or going to reunite with Kristen. That’s very true. It has happened a lot. They need to just deal with this. It has happened and it will end. I just think Rob shouldn’t date Katy. I’m fine with them dating because I know I can’t do anything about it. It’s their life, and I’m just going to sit back, and watch what they do even though I’m a Robsten fan, forever. This is just my personal opinion from my view since I’m 12.

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 7:32 AM on August 26, 2012

She may be a close friend, but are you liking her that much because she’s got big knockers in front of her? Like today, Sunday 26th August 2012, in the Sun it said at dinner in LA when he was talking to her he could not resist the temptation to look at her knockers sticking out of her chest. And everytime she turned to talk to someone else, his eyes were, yes of course, on her chest until she turned back again. How nice is that? YOU NEVER DID THAT TO KRISTEN! OH AH, I FORGOT, HER BREASTS AREN’T THAT BIG ARE THEY.

I will hate you for life if you choose Katy. Sorry you deserve it. :(

love Robsten

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 26, 2012

YUCK!!! Rob and KATY?!?!? NO FREAKING WAY!!! EWWWW!!!… they are just friends, you know.. and I don’t think rob is that kind of guy… plus, I don’t think Katy is his type. just sayin’ ROBSTEN FOREVER!!! :)

cali

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 25, 2012

Rob was friends with Kristen, how did.that end up working for them? Rob and Katy relationship would.not work, with the two of them working, traveling and being apart a lot.

barb

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 25, 2012

OMG please not her!!!!

Babymax

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 25, 2012

No! No! No! Robert run and run fast. You need a nice down to earth girl.

dyson

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 25, 2012

In real life I think he just dates unknown people. During New Moon he was interviewed and said he was trying to protect people in his personal life that weren’t famous and didn’t ask for the attention. Before he was well known in Twi, he was seen at concerts with different people that weren’t famous. Back in London the same. Just recently a stewardess tweeted that he called her “lovely” and then said “beep”, no one would have known that if she hadn’t tweeted, she sounded like it was more flirty than a general compliment. In Cannes, he was papped walking with a beautiful dark haired girl and it looked like they knew each other in more than a casual way but they looked guarded and Kristen and her bg did not look happy they were all spotted. Kristen was walking several yards away from him going to her afterparty so they didn’t even walk side by side together. So this whole HW arranged dating thing is just that in my opinion, I think they all have real lives once the cameras are off them.

Jan Taylot

Posted at 1:50 PM on August 25, 2012

I agree with that!
And did you see those water park photo’s .. your’e not telling me she didn’t know her cheeks were on display. Unfortunately for her it looked gross

celeste

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 25, 2012

People like you Jenifer get on my nerves trying to tell rob who he should. Date.and that’s a nooo