Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Reunited In New ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ Trailer

Fri, August 24, 2012 4:28pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kardashians
Courtesy of Youtube

Rob and Kristen are back in love in the lastest ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ trailer — does this make you sad to watch?

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back together, on screen at least. The estranged couple star in the new Breaking Dawn: Part 2 trailer. Watch the video and tell us what you think.

In this trailer, Rob and Kristen seem SO in love. Too bad it’s just on screen. The film hits theaters Nov. 16.

Chloe Melas

More Robert news:

1. Robert Pattinson ‘Not Interested’ In Talking To Kristen Stewart After Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson: I Feel Paranoid About Kristen Stewart’s Affair
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Won’t Be ‘Forced’ To Go To ‘Twilight’ Convention

news article

Posted at 4:54 AM on February 11, 2013

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

MaRy

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 25, 2012

Ohh my god I am very glad

Cheryl

Posted at 3:15 AM on August 25, 2012

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE.
MAYBE IN ROBERT WAS TO WATCH THE MOVIE BYE HIMSELF AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY WERE IN LOVE ON THE SCREEN AND OFF THE SCREEN, JUST MAYBE HE WILL THINK IT THROUGH AND AT LEAST TALK TO KRISTEN AND THEY REALLY TALK IT OUT AND TRY TO PATCH THING UP BETWEEN THEM AND FORGIVE HER FOR A MISTAKE THAT SO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE MAKE THESE DAYS. A LOVE LIKE THEIR’S ONLY COME AROUND ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE THINKING OF WHAT IF. IF ROBERT TRULY LOVES KRISTEN, HE WOULD FORGIVE HER.

amazingness

Posted at 2:20 AM on August 25, 2012

This is annoying! Just leave them alone! Let them figure it out again! I’m pretty sure they DON’T want their BREAK UP publicized! This is horrid!

elaine

Posted at 1:29 AM on August 25, 2012

this bonnie fuller site is full of lies and gossip about rob and kristen and other celebrites, i hate that.

cany

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 24, 2012

It is just my opinion but I think that people get off on kristen being upset.

Christine

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 24, 2012

This is nothing new….Just same movie trailer.

invité.

Posted at 6:13 PM on August 24, 2012

I completely agree with you JKjello
yes why an article saying that it is essential to get together
and another article that says that they should not get back together,
it did not make sense, except for comments, and divide the fans,,,, you will find yourself a life

any

Posted at 6:00 PM on August 24, 2012

What is new about this trailer???It’s been out for a while now!

Jkjello

Posted at 5:58 PM on August 24, 2012

Do you really want to know what I think HL? Well I think that all these ridiculous articles about robsten and the affair have to stop. This happened over a month ago and you guys are still “reporting” about it. It’s gone on for far too long! Please stop and leave them alone!

P.s. What’s the point in having an article (or ten) telling them to get back together if you’re just gonna make another telling them not to? Smh

Yeya

Posted at 5:54 PM on August 24, 2012

it is work, ok!

find you true love here

Posted at 5:04 PM on August 24, 2012

Da’te wealthy and fabulous sin’gles at a great dat’ing sit’e called BillionaireFriends