Miley Cyrus Shows Off A Grungy Get-Up In NYC

Fri, August 24, 2012 11:26am EDT by 13 Comments
Miley Cyrus Grungy
SplashNews

The star stayed true to her edgy style, experimenting with a new grungy look — she’s just being Miley!

Miley Cyrus turned up in NYC on Aug. 23, where she was spotted shopping and strolling — but this time it wasn’t her new cropped ‘do that caught our attention! The edgy, boho chic star opted for a very grungy get-up — it was definitely a new look for the stylish star.

Miley paired her denim short shorts with combat boots and an army jacket that was wrapped around her waist. While it definitely isn’t my favorite look on the star, it still stays consistent with her edgy sense of style — and she works it in such an effortless way!

What do you think of Miley’s new look? Is it a style she should stick with or is it totally time for a change?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Jeffrey Stone

Posted at 6:23 PM on August 27, 2012

Great look! Hard to tell it is Miley. Perhaps she just wants to blend in with all the otter neurotic young women in this sorry country. She had such nice hair, that bleach job can not be as soft. Why do perfectly fine women go to such lengths to recreate what God already made perfect. The cloths look great on her she would look young and fit in a burlap sack. Just think, Miley in the sack.(lol) no pun intended.

bubba love sponge

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 27, 2012

miley endorses Romney miley said she hopes her fans vote for romney

tiffany

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 25, 2012

she looks horrible. Its makes her look trashy and she looks like she smells

Not a Fan

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 27, 2012

Are you saying the picture stinks?

thecat61

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 24, 2012

Yeah Marlene, if you had kids they would end up like you, full of hate. Seems we have alot of Dr. Drews’ on this post. Were did y’all get your PhD’s from a cracker jacks box.

Love the look Miley.

TxGirl

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 24, 2012

I think she looks just horrible….is she trying to run her fiance’ off????

Karina

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 24, 2012

I don’t really like this hairstyle on Miley…she doesn’t have the face, the bone structure for it. I do like her outfit, except the boots… :)

The Boy

Posted at 10:29 PM on August 25, 2012

I know what you guys are thinking right now allow me to introduce to you to the next presnter you guys should’ve seen the look on her face when I Punkd her badly even I did shut down her for good she end up by strking out at the last mintue even ought I did put her down for the count even I did give her 1st loss now she stand at 7-1 I was 5-0 all time against my Rival you see I ran a play called the wishbone is where the Quarterback takes the snap and you hand off the running back end up scoring the game winning touchdown against my rival of all time, but she is one half of The Three Stooges Allow Me To Introducing You To The Leader of The Three Stooges Miley “Moe” Cyrus! Hey, onion-head, go on back to the shed and grab the chainsaw Shes Knows that way What are you grubworms doing Hey Moe Got a Bomb form Curly and Larry Yet The Kardashian girls? Where are they Why is this idot here tonight. Shame on you, Moe, you let your pride ruin everything for us and them kids

Sultrydame

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 24, 2012

Not pretty at all. U G L Y.

Marlene

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 24, 2012

That girl is on drugs big time!! It seems like after that stupid show Hannah Montanna cancelled she went down hill!! She’s turning into Lyndsey Lohan!! Little whore and drama queen!! Stupid slut!! I can’t believe people don’t see how she is being!! If I had a kid I certainly wouldn’t let them watch her on tv or listen to her music!!

ithequeeni

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 24, 2012

true that

Kacey

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 24, 2012

I agree. And her family ain’t worried? Wow. She looks soooooooo ugly too. I used to like her but not anymore. Lets face it she is Lyndsey Lohan!! Miley is ugly now and boney. She clearly looks like she on drugs and starving herslef. Also she already getting married at the age of 19?!! Heck I bet she already talkin about having kids. If she is, she wont be a good mother.

hibaq

Posted at 2:00 PM on August 24, 2012

she looks amzing and haters have no life and keep doing what you doing dont listen to haters