Kim Kardashian’s Diana Ross Inspired Look: Hot Or Not? Vote

Fri, August 24, 2012 9:28am EDT by 47 Comments
Kim Kardashian Diana Ross Hair & Makeup
Celebuzz

The reality star channeled the iconic songstress for a recent photo shoot. What do you think of her hair & makeup? Sound off below!

Kim Kardashian is never one to shy away from dramatic hair and makeup! The reality darling, 31, posted pics August 23 from behind the scenes of a shoot she did with Hype Williams, in which she looks a lot like super-diva Diana Ross with a major ‘fro and over-the-top makeup.

Kim posted, “Clyde Haygood and Joyce Bonelli glammed me up and we went for a fun, crazy look, channeling Diana Ross. Definitely a new look for me. Xo”

HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Kim’s dramatic transformation? Tell us your thoughts, below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More celeb beauty:

1. Kristen Bell’s Tousled Waves
  2. Jessica Lowndes Waves
  3. Leighton Meester’s Skin Care Routine Secrets Revealed

hannah

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 24, 2012

no joke, she looks like a drag queen…

okenesha

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 24, 2012

I think she doesn’t know who Diana Ross is, this girl loves attention give it up KK. She looks like a hooker who had a busy night.

Michelle

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 24, 2012

I HATE KIM, SHES SO FAKE!

shanae

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 24, 2012

Quit trying to be black Kim. It’s very insulting to us that really ARE black.

krystal

Posted at 2:00 PM on August 24, 2012

How f*ckin ugly! Not a good look for her at all even tho I really don’t like the chic anyway!!

Tracy

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 24, 2012

Ummmmm!! if my original comment does not apply to you why are you responding to me? those who scream the loudest are usually the guilty ones.

To Tracy

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 24, 2012

It’s people like you that really have no life other than celebrities. It’s pathetic. Do you stalk these celebs too? Do u go looking for Kimmy in her hometown and chase her down for an autograph or a pic with her?
Just like you, other people have opinions too and the freedom to express such opinions. If you dont like them, don’t read them. It’s not getting you anywhere calling people “hater” or “nasty”. You just sound like an Kimmy obsessed 12 year old little girl.

Tracy

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 24, 2012

You ignorlant b*tch how the f*ck am I stalking celebs? B*tch I have a very fulfilling life, I don’t jump on the internet every 2 seconds trying to bring some celeb down. You have shown your ignorance, because I stated facts and the truth I am somehow a stalker? yo must be kidding me. What the hell does me looking like her have to do with anything? you must be a 12 year old because grown adults would not come up with such trash. You may have an opinion but to get on a blog and constantly demean someone that you DO NOT know says more about you than it does about them, good luck with that level of thinking your future looks great. SMDH!!!!!

to Tracy

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 24, 2012

Lol! Every post that talks about Kim, you comment on…EVERY time. You sure are getting defensive for someone that says they aren’t obsessed. Where did I say anything about u looking like her? You say u state the “truth and facts” And how do u know what u say is the truth? You DON’T. You getting on here calling people “b*tch” & getting all defensive over some trashy woman you don’t and never will know, shows exactly the type of person (child) you are…lol….

@tracy

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 24, 2012

Get help for your Kim obsession…please..

Tracy

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 24, 2012

I’m obsessed because I stated the truth? the people that are obsessed are the ones that run to every Kim K post, claim that they are tired of hearing about her, read the articles and then leave nasty hateful things, that is obsession. I simply clicked on the post because I actually like her, but if I did I would move on to the next story, there are stars that I don’t particularly care for and I don’t click on stories about them, I don’t buy their products, I don’t watch their shows or movies, none of it because they are of no interest to me, why would I waste minutes of my life posting hateful things about people that don’t matter to me? I cannot ge that time back. So who really needs help here?

Diana Ross

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 24, 2012

Sorry Kim, your Diana Ross look failed big time. Try being yourself.

Heather

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 24, 2012

drag queen

Veevee

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 24, 2012

Really Kim? Your dating a black man and you only date black men. Do you really want to be black that bad. Be yourself and be proud. Don’t try to change your looks. Your acting like a wigger!!!!!

Tracy

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 24, 2012

Some of these ignorant comments makes me really sad as a black woman, it is a freaking photo shoot, we don’t know for what exactly, so why are people up in arms? and what is up with the she is trying to be black? Kim is ethnic she does not need to try to be anything, we all know that she tans, and clearly she is tan. I don’t even think that this is from a new shoot probably an old shoot from years ago because Joyce bonelli is now big and pregnant and in the pic she is clearly not. Anyway keep doing you kim. Haters stay on their full time job, it is what they do. I look at the comments on this blog and twitter and other blogs and I am not suprised that we have so many demented people out here shooting and killing innocent people, just looking at these boards show just how hateful and derranged people are out here today. The level of hate and disdain that people come on these boards and spew is so scary, to think that these are people that you may work with or walk around each day, it’s really sad. If you can be so hateful and nasty to people that you don’t know what level of anomosity and hate do you have for those that you do know? SMDH!!! there are a lot of crazy, demented people on these blogs. I suggest that the majority of you seek help for your anger issues, it will consume and destroy you if you don’t.

ME

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 24, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE WHITH YOU TRACY. MAY GOD HELP THEM.

@tracy

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 24, 2012

What’s your point Tracy. People are stating their opinion. Kim looks ridiculous.Saying she looks like a black woman would be an insult to black women. She more looks like a cross between an alien,a racoon and a spider. Whoever did her make up should be fired. Kim looks hideous.

Chelsea

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 24, 2012

“Alien, Racoon, Spider! LMAO Ha Thats Hilarious:)

Just be honest

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 24, 2012

Lighten up. No one has anger issues over Kimmy. If you really love Kim that much then you would tell her she doesn’t look good. Or are you too obsessed to see it?

Ms.Berry

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 24, 2012

To “hate” is just another term for jealousy. To have an opinion is not a form of jealousy and by all means not liking something does not mean you are “hating”. Kim is a very beautiful girl, but this picture is ugly as sh*t!!! And I agree with most of the post about her trying to be something she obviously is not.

@ Crazy Tracy

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 26, 2012

You are the crazy one Tracy. Kim is a narcissist and a sociopath. Kim doesn’t care about anyone but herself and getting money and attention. She does not give a rats rear what you think of her as long as she gets attention by any means necessary. Reality show, posting half naked pictures, fake royal wedding, dressing up by Diana Ross etc.

- A

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 24, 2012

its the most ugly creature ive seen in my life!

hellokitty2412

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 24, 2012

Too much makeup around the eyes and the eyes lashes are ethier fake or look fake!!!

Amy

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 24, 2012

YUCK! She looks absolutely ridiculous!

hbvicks

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 24, 2012

LMAO… She looks like a raccoon who got hit by lightening!!!!!

ann-marrie

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 24, 2012

lol, love this comment.

rachel

Posted at 10:24 AM on August 24, 2012

are you effin kidding me?? what the hell else is this dirty whore gonna do for attention?? im waitin for another sex tape of her with like 5 guys at the same time

Mboomer

Posted at 10:24 AM on August 24, 2012

This family will do anything to stay in the news. What an abomination. MB

Annoyed

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 24, 2012

HELLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dallas

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 24, 2012

This is totally ‘NOT’ in capitals. She kinda look like a demon. Diana ross had it better than her

dallas

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 24, 2012

This is totally NOT in capitals. She kinda look like a demon.

Morgan

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 24, 2012

Quit trying to be black Kimmy. Your @$$ is full of injections, you tan way to much and now a fro? Why can’t people just be proud of the body God gave them?

alex

Posted at 10:01 AM on August 24, 2012

that’s just scary…

anti-kartrash

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 24, 2012

yuck, didn’t think she could look anymore fake until this picture, yikes!!!
stop tweeting unflattering pics of yourself, diana ross had talent

Kste

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 24, 2012

Did they make her complexion darker?