Jodie Foster Pushed Kristen Stewart To Reemerge — Report

Fri, August 24, 2012 8:21am EDT by 32 Comments
Jodie Foster Kristen Stewart Affair
Getty

anne

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 25, 2012

love you kristen, i will always support you.

sophiee 123

Posted at 4:21 PM on August 25, 2012

im really glad to hear this!!!this really shows what a true friend she is, she didint had to put her name in this mess but she did for her friend, kristen, your true fans will always support you, the ones judging you were never your TRUE fans, i love you!! your a beautiful young actress and have a good future in front of you, dont let this stop you!!!! hope you the very best, and this proof to all of the ppl that think that hollywood stars are perfect that they are normal persons!!!!and make mistakes!!!! get your life straight and put your feet back in the ground, keep up going with your life!! (same to rob) TEAM KRISTEN 4 LIFE!!!

Sam

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 25, 2012

Yeah she comes out looking like a slut, great jodie.

dinnaroc18

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 24, 2012

If any of thus us true, Jodie did Kristen a huge favor…I would tell her exactly the same thing! Thank you Jodie, The Panic Room was amazing, they work together well. Glad Kristen has such a great friend.

paola

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 24, 2012

Jodie you are such an amazing person, and I love that you are giving your support to Kristen, really I love that girl and I miss her so much, we are nobody to judge Kristens actions, and he has all my support , both of you girls deserves the best, Kristen you are young and beatiful dont be sad, because all that persons that said that they were your fans and now they judge you thay are not your fans…. SO KRISTEN STAY STRONG BABE! I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT BABY! TEAM KRISTEN FOREVER :D

Be strong

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 24, 2012

Jodie a strong actress and a good friend. Kristen we love you. Go for the Oscar girl. You are so talented and beautiful. Stay confident like you always have been. You deserve the best.

Rupdirt

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 24, 2012

I agree with Andrea move on people, she made a bad choice and is owning up to it,I’m glad jodie gave her some support to stop moping and get her life back. You guys want to bash someone go to HL other new story where Rupert is waving to paps in front of his house with a smile and his ring on, he is such a pig yay Hollywood director still has it can talk 22 year old to fondling let’s all fist pump him cause he’s a man right! Now he can direct biiig movies thanks to Kristen yuk!

Bonita preciosa

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 24, 2012

I hope to be the Ms. Foster a good influence and example for KS

niken

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 24, 2012

well, Foster didn’t have a good movie in a year perhaps because of the same matter with Stewart

STUCK

Stewart is stuck with her cheating scandal and Foster is stuck with the same repetitive movie character

Jurnee Izza ShortGual Phillips

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 24, 2012

Ms.Foster is a true friend to Kristen. Love you Both <3

Andrea

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 24, 2012

I can’t believe that this is such a big deal!!! She is 22 who cares if she made out with another guy!! If Rob breaks up with her then she will move on!! The married guy should feel like an idiot!!! Kirsten thank you for acting your age and HUMAN!!! We have all been there!!!!

irvinggirl33

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 24, 2012

NO, *WE* all have NOT!!! Speak for yourself….

Yeah

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 24, 2012

Thank you Ms. Foster for having Kristen’s back and jumping in this storm that you didn’t have anything to do with. With your strength and guidance Kristen will rise above, move on and be fiercer than ever before. I hope that you and her will work together again.

KstewForever

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 24, 2012

I love Jodie and Kristen ♥

Janice

Posted at 10:28 AM on August 24, 2012

Thank you Jodie for being a wise and true friend of Kristen when she really needs it. I have always been a fan of yours since the beginning and will continue to be. Please hang in there with Kris until she gets back on her feet.

rubert sanders is hot

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 24, 2012

oh please jodie is a washed up has been . she has not had a good film in years

Matt

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 24, 2012

Yep,” The public horrors of today eventually blow away.”, but nothing will change the fact that Kristen has zero talent, she’s unattractive, has repulsive and arrogant behavior and above all is a cheating s*ut. People won’t forget that!

Jenny

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 24, 2012

Hey Matt, Kristen might be unattractive to you, but obviously she was pretty enough to snab and date the most handsome man on the planet. It shows that know nothing about women.

sally

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 24, 2012

What the effff do you know?

pja

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 24, 2012

Matt, I agree with what you have said. I have observed her behavior & she always wants her way & I guess she must get it. but It is not becoming AT ALL. She has draped herself all over other guys, but never Robert & this I simply cannot understand, yet she loves him?. Jodie is the same as Kristen – both are BAD NEWS. Go away……

maysie

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 24, 2012

wonderful lady and brilliant advice, way to go Jodie, good support from family, close friends, fan to support Kristen. Stand up tall, move on LEARN FROM THIS, KRISTEN, NOW YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOUR TRUE FRIENDS, you are a big A lister Star, and do something positive in your life, Good luck Kris

Samantha

Posted at 9:59 AM on August 24, 2012

Today I am a fan of Jodie, she is a true friend. I hope Kristen has many loving friends around her, she deserves peace, deserve to be happy!!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 24, 2012

Thank you Jodie. I think that together we can not only help Kristen get out of this unpleasant situation. But make it stronger, more confident and really valuable.

natasha

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 24, 2012

I believe Kirsten will stand up and move on….. we will be with her:)

melody

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 24, 2012

I LOVE JODIE FOSTER, being there for Kristen Stewart. I salute and admire you Jodie for staying with Kristen during her hard time and giving her advices.Now is the time kristen would know who really are HER TRUE FRIENDS. kEEP IT UP JODIE and hope you wont leave her till she finds reconciliation. She really need Moral support and guidance. I wish i could always hear you for kristen here in HWL. LOVE YOU JODIE….. I am your fan – since the time of “SILENCE OF THE LAMB” till now.

tanya

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 24, 2012

In the right moment I think…everything in it’s on time …. She did her moping around and know it was time… I hope for the best ….we are same fans … and We do L U Kristen…!!!!

Guest

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 24, 2012

Pictures released on August 20th, but when done?
The next ones released in a month will be made on empty road or where, on Mars?
You’ve got nothing!

Jan Renae Walding

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 24, 2012

Wow! I watched that movie over and over and never put two and two together. Love me some Jodi Foster movies!

STUPID FAT PIG

Posted at 8:52 AM on August 24, 2012

jodie good friend of kristen