Robert Pattinson To Jimmy Kimmel: I’m Homeless

Thu, August 23, 2012 1:17am EST by 51 Comments
Robert Pattinson Jimmy Kimmel
Courtesy of ABC

? ! ? !

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 23, 2012

I am beginning to wonder about something.
I never believed the whole set up idea, but now I am wondering if Rupert did set up Kristen.
NOW I am seeing Liberty at red carpet movie premieres. Did she ever go to them this much before? Even see a few photos of her eating.
I mean I know she was a model before, but not a household name like she is now.

i don't know

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 23, 2012

i know she was just at the red carpet for lawless i think it was. was she even in that movie?
not trying to sound mean about her, but it thought about how we are seeing her more, and she don’t mind smiling for the paps.

Pat2

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 23, 2012

To: I Don’t Know -No she was not in the movie that I know of. I think Stewart was set up too. I had never heard of Liberty Ross or Rupert Sanders until this occured and they both just moved to HW from London because all he could get were commercials to direct from what I understand. Kristen looks uncomfortable in some of the pics and Rupert looks like he is posing for the pictures and looking for the paps. I can’t believe HWL is pushing this about Rob. In every interview he has ever been asked about his home he says he is homeless like he did on the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon, and Ellen that I have watched in the past. He said he was behind an arch, well his current home has an arch at the entrance. I do believe they have a script to follow when doing an interview and I thought Jimmy did well sticking to the movie and staying away from the incident. I think HWL is just trying to make something out of nothing again.

apsara

Posted at 10:17 AM on August 23, 2012

yeah his los feliz home has an archway n is goegeous ..all those lovely gardens ….hope he starts living there …!!

Alisha

Posted at 9:02 AM on August 23, 2012

i don’t think that they will live together again but i do believe that they will get back together

Tina

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 23, 2012

me,too. he’ll cave in, and he will be the other half of Robsten again

anonyme

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 23, 2012

to rob the fans of which I am,do not put more comments, let alone kristen hysterical fans
kristen made ​​a huge mistake and insult rob is the height of absurdity
On the one hand these fans want them to be together again,
the other side these same fans criticize rob and kristen say is a holy and rob an idiot
rob fans should be more intelligent in this case because Rob did nothing ;let alone the mentally ill
and thank you for putting HWL KS as a saint and ROB as a bastard, thank you for the evil you have done rob…….