Rihanna’s Cryptic Tweet: Does She Want Chris Brown To Save Her?

Thu, August 23, 2012 8:26pm EDT by 11 Comments
Rihanna Twitter Chris Brown
FameFlynet

Niki

Posted at 12:52 PM on October 10, 2012

NeeDED saving. PAST TENSE!!! When you mess up like that just for a “story”, you diminish your credibility and people tend to dismiss your entire site, even when you get a scoop.

Rafael Centenera

Posted at 11:40 AM on August 24, 2012

yes….to brown but she is not asking to be rescued by him……….she is punishing him verbally
for the wrong he did her ^_^

shasaiye timmer

Posted at 7:50 AM on August 24, 2012

This Could be about somebody else or something else Leave her alone for Good I Dobut that Riri don’t like to be Blashing Every single day like anybody else Funny @ some of yall Comment

d.harris

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 24, 2012

i have always known that inside that wild person there is a very beautiful soul. i wish you well. i look at her from the inside and not the outside.

lyndz

Posted at 7:19 AM on August 24, 2012

i rilly wish u guys could leave my riri alone

?

Posted at 5:34 AM on August 24, 2012

I think that everything rihanna tweets from now one will according to hl all be related to chris/adressed to him, thats really lame !

jema

Posted at 5:29 AM on August 24, 2012

i think she is encouraging Chris to not get down but to do better

Rihanna Support

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 24, 2012

I think that Rihanna needs help to get as far away as possible from Chris Brown.I think it is OBVIOUS from her tweets and Oprah interview that she cares about someone who physically abused her. She cares MORE about Chris than she does about herself!

Kacey

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 24, 2012

I should sue this site. Its soo lame and cant keep track of rumors. Paperatzi get a life. I wish I could just go up to these people and cuss them out. Let rihanna live her life for crying out loud. Ever since that interview rumors shot up, but not good ones. This site does a good job at making me mad. Also if stuff you make up is “TRUE” where is the proof?

maxi

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 23, 2012

She also wrote “Dont you. Ever. Get too. Comfortable” – mainly directed to Chris to get moving and do someting with his career and his life. I think she has been trying to encourge Chris to motivate him in a way (maybe thats my opinion)

maxi