Kristen Stewart: ‘My Value Is F***ing Strong’ After Robert Pattinson Affair

Thu, August 23, 2012 4:30pm EST by 77 Comments
SplashNews

test

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 9, 2013

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case

lin

Posted at 7:14 PM on September 8, 2012

She cheated they were evidently catching up from being apart. She’s just wild and young and evidentlyintelligent enough to know her career is on the line.she knows that if she can’t win rob back that her die hard fans won’t support her…shell do some slut movies….but won’t. Have the career she dreamed of ..really don’t understand why she would risk it all like that..is she in love with rupert…

kelsie

Posted at 11:33 AM on August 25, 2012

Her value financially is the same as her personal values nothing. Her desire to help is fake. Why only 2? Why do you have to do a documentary? I would never believe her intentions were good but as a fellow earthling I hope one day she will realize life isn’t about “wild fun” but about wild life :-)

Arkansas

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 24, 2012

Her value apparently isn’t too strong right now. She also doesn’t have a lick of sense or she would not have created on the most gorgeous of men! I can’t believe she would want more than him!

jhahjbgjh

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 24, 2012

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Ŵēalthyluv.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

Erniecum

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 24, 2012

hey people but your sexual life has nothing to do with how you help people, before condemning her I would look at like priests and so called religious people who are preachy and then say they are saving the world, these actresses never said they were role models, parents need to do that not celebs..

Katie

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 24, 2012

“I know my value is f***ing strong”. No KS, your value is you’re f***ing easy

d.harris

Posted at 7:25 AM on August 24, 2012

first save yourself from yourself before helping to save others.well value?——-yea ,start with your head and what is between your legs.

Rob in the trash

Posted at 10:05 AM on August 24, 2012

Very good advice to Robgay

phsych

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 24, 2012

ill throw you in the trash first.

Irene

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 24, 2012

I feel like everyone just need to back the hell off! This is not our problem, sure we’re upset that she cheated- I mean who wouldn’t? But it’s not something that should affect us in this way. It’s not our problem, there might be a hundred reasons to why she cheated but it’s not. our. problem. Never has, never will. I’ve said it before, there are many other things that’s worse, like hitting your girlfrined to a pulp *cough* chris brown *cough*…

Zulma

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 24, 2012

Chill, head high, you didn’t kill anyone, and since when are we all so moral, who that has not sin throw the first stone. You people are hypocrites, there private life is there’s. Maybe he should look inside and see what he didn’t do, that made her stray. Oh, Mr.Pattinson is taking advantage of the situation You are all bullies and sexist. Women critizing women are the worse.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:29 AM on August 24, 2012

Really Kristen? Tan what have you been doing lately about this? I tell you what- nothing! It’s because you’re a hypocrite. Your PR team is really doing everything that they can to save your image, after the whole world saw what lying, coldhearted b*tch you are!

Ian.....

Posted at 4:57 AM on August 24, 2012

I see her crying and deeply hurt, I just want to go over and love her and hug her poor precious princess, I forget what ever she did …and it was bad….But she feels so bad and looks so sad how could anyone not just want to love her…Unless Rob has a heart of stone he feels the same…Love you darling..hope you get back with your true love ..you have me convinced….

@Ian

Posted at 6:24 AM on August 24, 2012

U need professional help…

any

Posted at 4:29 AM on August 24, 2012

She is a real star who cares about other and wants to use her fame and money to help! Very good! What she has done to our beloved Robert Pattinson can’t be held against her for everythins she does. I hate cheating and I don’t get it, but from experince there is so many grey sones involved. So stop blaming her and blame the so called producer! Made one movie and now he is the bigshot….if it was not for Kristen and the hunk from Australia it would be such a hit! He is the one all this anger and “hate” should be towarded for. Why are there no pictures or articles of him???? Leave the poor girl alone!

Bruce

Posted at 2:48 AM on August 24, 2012

That’s why I love you Kristen

Karol Blaine

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 24, 2012

That’s why we ALL love her! Even though they want to hate right now.

ANGELA

Posted at 2:26 AM on August 24, 2012

I AM NOT A PERSON WHO JUDGES PEOPLE, BUT EVERYONE MAKES THERE BED. I BELIEVE THERE CAN BE FORGIVENESS, PRAYER, AND ALSO LOVE. I HOPE EVERY BODY KNOW WHAT TO DO.

wow

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 24, 2012

This hypocritical lying b!tch is such a joke.

jbrad

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 24, 2012

WOW
You are a real hater, keep it up you are going to need all that hate for your devastated, heart broken,sad homeless heart throb who hasn’t done anything but stay at home and watch tally, listen up idiot did you not hear he has been “DOGGING’ from his own mouth now think do you really want to say he was innocent at home watching TALLY while she was out having an affair,would you really call it an affair. now you know why he dosen’t like to interview alone he always say something stupid, but that dogging remark make me believe he might be doing his own thing, and here I thought those two were so in love with each other, but looks like the love part is all on one side Kristen, cause looks like that boy has other ideas an Kristen is not included. Let’s wait and see which way this boy is going to swing?

jackie

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 24, 2012

Kristen said this in an interview with Little White Lies long before the Scandal. Why is HL printing stuff that happened a long time ago. This makes my blood boil. HL is still trying to keep the story going. They should be ashamed of themselves. Like the person who started HL wasn’t he arrested for something a week or so ago. Why are they not prinitng stories about him. I’m surprised they are not printing stories and photos of Prince Harry. For Christ sake HL – GET A F…..G LIFE AND STOP bringing up the ROB and Kristen story. let it go. You are making things worse by rehashing it all over again. LET IT GO – PLEASE.

JJ

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 24, 2012

GO AWAY TRAMPIRE!

Keevy

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 24, 2012

Her PR team is disgusting. Like calm down. There are other things out there that are more important than your career. Take a break and become a better human being. She always seemed like such an azzhole. I wasn’t shocked by this cheating scandal.

bluezivy

Posted at 1:14 AM on August 24, 2012

She’s a sleazeball. Disgusting tramp who thinks she’s above it all. I can’t believe she cheating on a nice guy and with a man who was married to your costar and friend and whose kids you took out for ice cream. You can’t get lower than that.

Cindy

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 24, 2012

Don’t twist and add more lies to what she said during an interview for a magazine. She had this interview way before this whole cheating incident. Hollywood Life once again is making it sound that she said this after the affair. Hollywood Life we are not stupid not to know what is true or not.

Allyson K.

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 23, 2012

When she was doing New Moon she came out to a juvenile diabetes walk/run.
She was nice!

melody

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 23, 2012

I AM HAPPY TO SEE KRISTEN NOW COMING OUT FROM HER SHELL… that is a good indication of HER MOVING ON…. And what a GREAT IDEA FOR HER TO BE INVOLVE IN CHARITY WORKS OR HAVING A MISSION ON HELPING THE LESS-FORTUNATE. …..That is an awesome idea and i ADMIRE HER MORE FOR THAT…… GOD BLESS YOU KRISTEN….. and do what your heart wants you to do.

Karen

Posted at 9:34 PM on August 23, 2012

Her PR team is working double time… Wow. Grasping here for options!!!