Kristen Stewart’s Sexy New Magazine Cover: First Since Affair

Thu, August 23, 2012 9:12am EDT by 32 Comments
Courtesy Little White Lies Magazine

Peter

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 26, 2012

The interview is very good, as everything about Kristen is very interesting!! It generates a lot of interest to be very authentic and genuine!!!
His private life does not matter to anyone, she is a great actress should move on, she has a successful career, and many support it!!

invité.

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 24, 2012

have life
how can you ask such a thing?
it was a sanders to defend, not rob
Sanders was in the car with ks not rob
This drawing shows the true nature of ks
it’s funy!

jackie

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 24, 2012

It’s a stupid name for a magazine anyway. Just like the British to have a stupid name. I have a British Heritage and I am sure my Great grandparents and hgrand parents would turn over in their grave to hear me talk like that. But I am giving my opinion and I think it stinks. How did they come up with that name over a pint in a pub. Kristen did not lie about what happened. I love rob I think he and Kristen belong together and they make a lovely couple. But I would have thought that Rob';s parent brought him up to do better than what he is doing. I’m sure they didn’t bring him up to turn his back and run when the going got tough. He loves Kristen why is he letting people belittle her and crucify her. I think it is about time he came out and put a stop to it. Everyone knows he still loves Kristen and he won’t let her go. I think the picture of Kristen on the cover of “Little White lies” is disgusting. She deserves better. She is a beautiful young woman. He needs to stand up and be a man and come to her defence. He has come out and said he will walk the Red Carpet with Kristen in BD2. So doesn’t that mean he still loves her. He is not doing this just to protect her from female fans that is a stupid thing to say. She could have security people to do that couldn’t she. They could stand along side her only a little distance apart. why can’t she get her dad or one of her brothers to walk with her.

niken

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 24, 2012

she F*@#ing CHEATED on Rob,

how in the f___k you DEMAND respect from cheating ??

dyson

Posted at 7:42 AM on August 24, 2012

Funny. Who would have thought Kristen would have ended up the princess of the internet gossip sites. Rob is showing up less and less so I’m sure he’s happy to escape. Some posters are actually trying to drum up interest in Rupert as a viable love interest, so hope that works for them eventually. The new pic of a very young Rupert on this site is one attempt. Too bad he doesn’t have a time machine.

JS

Posted at 2:15 AM on August 24, 2012

Little white liar XD

To Kristen

Posted at 1:45 AM on August 24, 2012

To Kristen : Just like Robert and Liberty, you are emotionally hurt. Your pain has turned to anger and resentment of your actions. You go over the episodes of what happened that day in your head, re-living each moment of the loss of your very special relationship with Robert again and again like a never-ending nightmare. But, you have to learn to forgive yourself. Kristen, forgiveness is really a gift to yourself. By forgiving yourself for your hurtful actions as a result of your bad judgment, you set yourself free from the chains of resentment and other harmful emotions running rampant through your mind, body and spirit. Forgive yourself so you can empower yourself and heal deep rooted pain from your wrong-doing. Forgiving yourself Kristen will help you take a step closer to your journey of self-growth and healing. Remember Kristen that you are well worth forgiving yourself.

melody

Posted at 12:08 AM on August 24, 2012

HEY PEOPLE: Do you know the meaning of Little Whte Lies????? They are the “LIES” that DOESNT weigh A GREATER SIN, such as Mortal Sin. It is a typical Sort of Lying that may give both parties (the persons involve) some FAVORS/ADVANTAGE. May i set an example: Say, an accident occured in a person that lead him to death. Now the parents are greatly ill, that you have to hide the truth on what happened to the son who is dead,for the meantime, so as to avoid the parents from committing a heart attack or stroke(hypertension). This would mean a “white lie”.There is that purpose of why telling that white lie. My point here is im just SAYING THAT THIS PHRASE WILL NEVER BE ADDRESS TO KRISTEN AT ALL. SHE NEVER LIED AND IN FACT SHE HAD IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTED HER MISTAKE AND MADE APOLOGY.

Elaine

Posted at 3:48 PM on August 23, 2012

ew. gross. they could have done something better. Kristen is prettier than that

lexi

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 23, 2012

I don’t understand how HL can call this cover ‘sexy’ theres nothing sexy about it, it’s a drawing of her face.

Keep Calm & Love Kristen!

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 23, 2012

I don’t like it! I mean, it’s very artistic but I still don’t agree with it. If it was ACTUALLY KRISTEN posing doing that, I might come around.

Keep Calm & Love Kristen!

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 23, 2012

I don’t like it!

Yeya

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 23, 2012

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh!

invité

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 23, 2012

my english is bad,but when you really like but really, we do not cheat, they cheat ever with the love of his life
my opinion!
rob does nothing to kristen:director would not have kept if it was not good to play edward
sorry for my english

guest

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 23, 2012

HL …….I am sorry but you suck

Anne

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 23, 2012

You guys also need to remember that Rob would not be where he is right now without Kristen she is the one that got him the twighlight gig and I guarantee that none of his fans would even be his fans if it was not for twighlight so he owes her a bit at least I think he needs to speak up and tell everyone to just back off she made a big mistake and now she is paying dearly she lost the love of her life.

calina

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 23, 2012

To Anne– yeah, Rob and Kristen became a great team, that is why the scandal is so horrific. Most people would not treat a friend so badly, let alone a boyfriend. Kristen may have picked Rob to play Edward, but the rest of it was his hard work and dedication to the part/job. Twilight’s success was a compilation of hard working, good looking actors and actresses, and staff, not because Kristen picked Rob. Rob has an admirable work ethic, and many producers, directors and other actors have said so. Give this guy some credit. He is a young actor trying to make his way in the world and be respected for his work. He has always been so gracious to the public, and he will always be remembered for that, in spite of the fact that he has lost all personal freedom, is hounded constantly, has had his computer hacked, receives crazy calls and messages on his phone, has to pay for security, etc.

Anne

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 23, 2012

It is really sad that Kristen broke Robs hear not only did she break his heart she broke her own heart and she is paying for it dearly. I saw a shirt that said I wanna take a dump on Kristen Stewart! Now that is enough This situation is way out of control. People are acting as though she committed some sick and horrific crime Kristen Stewart does not deserve to be treated like Casey Anthony now she is sick! I do not believe in cheating but I do believe in forgiveness. People af acting as though she cheated on them personally well guess what she did not she cheated on Robert so if anyone deserves to be angry and sad it is Robert but guess what he does not hate her he loves her. I think Robert needs to step up and tell his fans to cool it and he needs to let them know it is really none of their business because this is so out of control I really feel bad for Kristen because when she walks that red carpet people are going to be cruel and again she did not commit murder she cheated yes it is sad but people do this all of the time everyday. Besides that why is she being treated so bad look at Angelina Jolie, Brad and Jen were married she totally stole Brad from Jen look at Jessica Simpson who cheated on her husband Nick Lachey I never saw any shirts calling them tramps or shirts talking about taking dumps on them. What about all the men in Hollywood that do the same thing but that is never a big deal. Hell I adore Rob I think h really seems to be a beautiful person on the inside and definitely on the outside so why would Kristen cheat on someone as beautiful as Rob their is something wrong with this picture I really think Kristen she seek professional help to try and figure out what is going on with her own self and what would cause her to do such a thing to her one true love her soulmate I have never seen two people so in sync with one another they truly love one another that is why this whole situation makes no sense. Rob really needs to speak up.

amelie

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 23, 2012

To Anne–I agree that the disgusting quotes on clothes are unforgivable. My heart goes out to Stewart, even though I was so angry with her. Kristen, call me, I will stand next to you at the BD premiere and Protect you!

robyn

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 23, 2012

Amazing how the drawing looks so much like Stewart. All I can say is “girl, what were you thinking?”

apsara

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 23, 2012

lol …so fitting !!

anonyme

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 23, 2012

hahahahaha it’s good ,so good ,but the movie is boring ,so boring
,she can’t acting ,but this pic is good
she is drugged and yes it is a liar

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 23, 2012

Apparently the cover layout is more to this “scandal.”
Just now, it is clear that she is not to blame for it. But the name of the magazine is really strange. And more suited to Mr. Sanders.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 23, 2012

She is EQUALLY to blame. Stop making excuses for her. She’s not a child.

Rashi

Posted at 9:42 AM on August 23, 2012

oh gosh stop making fun of her. leave her alone

Angelique

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 23, 2012

There was nothing little about the lies she told!

Can't wait

Posted at 9:33 AM on August 23, 2012

You peeps need get a life and move on your sad. I can’t wait to see OTR so excited this was a great book.

Paul M

Posted at 9:32 AM on August 23, 2012

I think her personal life and her professional one have nothing to do with one another, and so the magazine’s title is fine.

Maria

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 23, 2012

appropriate because she is a liar and false person

jhon

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 23, 2012

hahahhaha i cant say anything lol…