Where Kristen Stewart Has Been Hiding Since Affair

Wed, August 22, 2012 10:30am EDT by 15 Comments
SplashNews

bluezivy

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 22, 2012

We are going to see Kristen Stewart blowing up on our faces soon. TIFF and then BREAKING DAWN promo which will be probably the most awkward promo in the history of promos in Hollywood.

jeanne

Posted at 2:00 PM on August 22, 2012

Maybe ehat you see as defiance is actually a statement that all she cares about now is rob……the only ring she has on wad the one HE gave her and not any of the other rings she usually wears ONLY ONE!!!!

Lauren

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 22, 2012

I love Kristen is a great actress and a good girl, I hope I can support your career more now than before!! Kristen we are with you!! She is sweet and darling!

eric ambas

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 27, 2012

good girl?hmmm

Just a fan

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 22, 2012

Kristen Stewart did not look anything but defiant in the “first pictures after”….wearing Robert Pattinson’s hat and ring says to me, “I can do anything and get away with it”. After all, what did she say at Comic Con..? Something to the effect that she had so much power and she intended to use it….so much power…..wow look at what she did with it. Unlike those who have publicly defended her, I didn’t grow up Hollywood (Jodie Foster), I don’t have a vested interest in BD2(Bill Condon) or want to scare up publicity for my and Kristen Stewart’s mother’s movie (D.B. Sweeney)…I am just a fan….who thinks messing around with a married man with two small children is wrong…and that she could have used all that power to say no. I think Robert Pattinson, with the constant intrusiveness of the media and the public, needs and deserves friends he can trust 110%….I know it is none of my business. How I spend my discretionary funds IS my business…and not another penny goes to Kristen Stewart or Rupert Sanders.

jack

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 22, 2012

Just seen some stills of Kristen in ‘on the road’.Wow that’s all i can stay, a full frontal in a highly erotic scene in a car.I believe they had to tone it down a bit to comply with PG ratings.This girl oozez sex appeal

Lis

Posted at 11:43 AM on August 22, 2012

Hehehe…… I like your last part HL saying that kstew crying every bed time and yet still talking with Rob. I really hope they will be back as before…..

To Hollywood Life

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 22, 2012

So Summit Entertainment is giving “exclusives” to Hollywood Life now? Ummm…yeah right. Rob’s not interested in talking to Kristen? Is that why they’ve been texting and skyping since the 2nd week apart, she had his dog last weekend while he was promoting in NYC, they’ve been talking since he got back and she’s was wearing one of his hats and the ring/bracelet he gave her only 2 days ago? I don’t think so HL. You are FOS as usual. Word is he’s already forgiven her and they’re working things out. I’m sure you won’t bring up any of the past lies you’ve been telling when they are still together after all this dies down, though will you? Your BS lies and made up ‘sources’ will all be conveniently forgotten when that happens, won’t it? Typical.

FACT

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 22, 2012

Poster your stupid if you truly believe anything Bonnie has to say. She along with the magazines said Rob was staying at Reese house and when Rob was asked he laughed and said why do people believe everything they read. No one is going to talk to any gossip site or magazine about Rob or Kristen stop telling her to move on THEY HAVE ALL MOVED ON YOU NEED TO MOVE ON.

sasha

Posted at 10:53 AM on August 22, 2012

Kristen..I pray for u always.be strong!!your life will be better someday.- support u always no matter what.if Rob won’t take you back.its okay,absolutely okay..its mean he don’t deserve you,,you will find someone better someday..!!love kristen always!!!!

Caro

Posted at 10:46 AM on August 22, 2012

Kristen is better off without Rob! I know it hurts now but he is a jerk! Yes, Kristen made a mistake but she swapped some spit – she didn’t have an affair. Yes, Rob was humiliated by the affair but Kristen is 22 and it’s obvious she was pressured into this fling by her older, married BOSS. If Rob loved her, really loved her, then he would be trying to work things out instead of just walking away the minute things got hard. I have news for you, Rob – Life is hard. Relationships can be challenging and they require work, committment and communication if you want them to last. Rob apparently isn’t interested in doing any of those three things which is why Kristen is better off without him. Real men don’t lead with ego and they are willing to put in the effort. Kristen needs to find a real man and women need to stop sticking up for Pattinson just because they love the character he plays in Twilight.

RobFan

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 22, 2012

before questioning about Rob’s Love..have you once questined about the fact whether KSTEW “Truly Loved” him or not???u r giving advice to Rob to be commited!!!really??
Dude Rob didn’t go out there and Cheated…
Rob Didn’t need to communicate..she needed to do that..and what would be ur defination of “Real Woman”…one who Cheats and goes back to her boyfriend and lie on his Face..?

anita

Posted at 3:59 PM on September 7, 2012

i think kristen isn’t ALL the fault..rob didn’t fight for her

Camila

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 22, 2012

stop to make stories, it is done, ok?
is funny to make money creating story about people you don’t know?
Please, I am already sick of all this

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 22, 2012

pls kristen go stay wiv her parents they will support their daughter l know kristen want win robert back finger cross kristen pls keep ur head up go freah air get ready for work