Kristen Stewart: First Post-Affair Pics In Robert Pattinson’s Clothes

Kristen Stewart After Cheating
FameFlynet

niken

Posted at 2:51 AM on August 23, 2012

Actually, NO STATEMENT wasMADE by HL that the photos were made by HL,

READ AGAIN !!

and about Robsten getting back, do you even call that a news your self when its NOT EVEN PRINTED OR PUBLISH ANYWHERE ???

LINK ??

gracious, the delicacy when communicating with to an expert of visual(able to define which photo is fake or not) and a tabloid owner (manage to “publish” a breaking “news”)

lizzy

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 23, 2012

yes niken i agree with you. i was looking for this news wich jackie wrote , but i cant find it.. oooh come on. so much lies. lies and only lies.. where is truth?

jackie

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 23, 2012

HL LET IT GO. Stop with the lies. You keep bringing irt up. You can’t even print the truth. you steal photos from GC. What’s the matter can’t find anything new to write abut so you have to keep bringing this up to keep it alive.
Please read comment below.

HL why are you printing such crap. Why don’t you let this go. You know this is not true. Someone should sue your arses for the lies that you print. Rob is back with Kristen and he has been for a couple of weeks. He has said he has FORGIVEN HER AND HE WON’T LET HER GO BECAUSE HE STILL LOVES HER. REUNITED FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE SCANDAL. ROB & KRISTEN BACK TOGETHER: hIS EMOTIONAL STATEMENT. I WON’T LET HER GO. THE COUPLE PUT AN END TO HE SPLIT SPECUALTION – WHY HE CHOSE TO FORGIVE HER.
This has come from a very close friend of Rob 26. This friend is part of Rob’s camp. Rob manufactured a plan to keep the spotlight away. Leading everyone to believe he kicked Kristen out of their Los Feliz home, Rob knew he needed time alone with his girlfriend of 4 years to sort things out. “They’ve actualaly holed up at their Malibu Beach House. It’s been torture for Rob keeping it silent, especially because he’s getting bombarded with questions about Kristen’s cheating. Even David Cronenberg director of COSMOPOLIS has said that the situation is “not what it seems” between the pair. That’s because Kristen has been by Rob’s side all along. The couple have always been inseparable and the past few weeks have been no exception – says the friend. Kristen was actually in NY with him during his interviews last week. Which is why Rob was calm, relaxed and together. They arrived in a private plane together, and she hid in his hotel room during his public appearances, he knew she was there supporting him, and that made all the difference – says the friend.
Seeing his girlfriend torn apart by fans and the public is killing Rob – that’s why he is speaking out. Rob hates the way some people have turned on Kristen and the only way he knows how to fix it is to say he has forgiven her because he loves her.The British star is set to release an emotional statement in the coming weeks – announcing that he forgives and loves Kristen, AND THAT THEY HAVEN’T SPLIT. While Rob was hurt by her actions, he has NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING HER GO says the friend.
Rob now sees that they got too lazy and comfortable in their relationship and is using this as a huge wake up call. With the announcement that the pair are still very much together on the horizon, and in a bid too get back on track with KSTEW a revitalised Rob is putting more effort into his appearance and his fans like what they see the friend says.
I wonder if he will go with her to her OTR Red Carpet premier and stay in her hotel the way she did for him in NY. Will this be when he release his statement. I think it should be sooner rather than in the coming weeks. I Hope it is before BD2 so they can be together on the red carpet.

Lulilly

Posted at 1:58 AM on August 23, 2012

Cut and paste lies much

Andrea

Posted at 2:11 AM on August 23, 2012

I hope they really are back together because I think they make a great couple…Not only in the Twilight Movies but also off screen…They should work things out…

me too

Posted at 3:36 AM on August 23, 2012

me too

Dahhhhh

Posted at 3:16 PM on August 24, 2012

Great couple??? She cheated on him with Ruppig………actually Rupsten is a better couple. Rob needs a real woman, not this sopiled and slutty girl

Read Me

Posted at 1:08 AM on August 23, 2012

Hollywood Life talked to a “source” that was at the McDonald’s Kristen got that McCafe coffee that is in her hand from.
Haha!
I haven’t been on this site in days, and when I come back it’s the same cr*p!!

The one that really has me laughing is the Rihanna texting Rob one. “Is it more than just friends?” Hahaha!
This site is ALWAYS going on about all of Rihanna’s tweets in her Twitter being about Chris Brown… I guess now they are going to be about Rob? Ha!

Angelique

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 23, 2012

OMG!!! I can’t seem to get enough of this train wreck! I guess the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem… ;)

I guess I’m a hater because I think he should cut his losses and find someone who is not afraid (or was it ashamed?) to admit they’re in a relationship.

If any “normal” person were doing all the things she’s been accused of (i.e. texting and calling him constantly, and all that other crap) they’d be considered a stalker. Now wearing his clothes… Girl you’re just adding fuel to the fire.

jackie

Posted at 12:53 AM on August 23, 2012

HL you did not get the first photos of Kristen out in public, Actually GOSSIP COP did. Those photos are from Gossip Cop. So stop printing lies. You all should get fired.

lizzy

Posted at 1:43 AM on August 23, 2012

omg jackie … thank you for this comment!! thank you thank you :*:*

Lulilly

Posted at 2:00 AM on August 23, 2012

Cut and paste this all over town…. Geez. You sound really old and delusional. Do your self a favor and stop

jen

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 22, 2012

HL is the single most stupid Hollywood Blog on the web.

Team Kristen

Posted at 9:31 PM on August 22, 2012

..LMAO this just gets better and better by the hour… Keep it coming HL I challenge you to come up with something really ridiculous, like “A source told exclusively to Hollywood life that Kristen was spotted eating a funnel cake in the shape of Rob face while crying and singing the song love is pain by Joan Jett…..

Hope that`s true

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 24, 2012

Actually that`s a great idea. But I`m not sure about the song…..I`d prefer CRIMSON AND CLOVER although is a LESBIAN song but whatever. I`d pay to see that LOL

Jhony

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 22, 2012

I getting sick and tired of your stupid page every day is the same thing Leave those alone get a life .

Tina

Posted at 8:49 PM on August 22, 2012

ok, my first thought was “Damn, she can sure rock HIS clothes ! ” My next thought: how did she get them, if he asked her to move and he moved out ?
I doubt he would leave them behind. My guess? They are back on .
Robsten,again.

Lulilly

Posted at 2:02 AM on August 23, 2012

She got it in the separation it was what she wore to meet sanders… Hey maybe the message is for Rupert….huh. Makes sense as anything else said here

Jennifer

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 22, 2012

If that is what sick and not sleeping and crying all day and night look like I have to do it . She looks great her body is tone and she looks healthy her stomach is awesome perfect curvs and her AZZ is still perfect and robust no wonder Rob can never keep his hands off her. Looking good Kristen stay strong girl.

anonyme

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 22, 2012

the ring is rob for at least one year, and then you nonstens krisbians look elsewhere, ks does not want you!you think she wants more rob because you believe what you want?
my god stop saying that now is not the ring rob, because when there were articles or it did not ring, everyone said “on my god they are all” “it has no ring , and you said”
that now is not the ring rob? made ​​me laugh too you, it’s too funny as you want to try things your way, hahahaha

Anney

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 22, 2012

^oh really? Its been a ring from robs for a year? So how come kristen has been wearing it for 3 years? Rob didnt give her that ring stupid. The one rob gave her has his name engraved on the ring in odd writing. She wasnt wearing that ring in these recent photos. Just a plain gold band and a platnium gold ring with a diamond inside the spiral design.

guinnethv

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 22, 2012

The last time they were photographed at the Teen Choice Awards, not at ComciCon. I believe she really doesn’t care what she wears. She always looks like she just grabbed someting off the bathroom floor.

LOURDES

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 22, 2012

This ring is just: Kristen’s ring, this cap is not exclusive to Robert, please do not start to see what does not exist!! She’s great and I’m glad she’s okay!!

Lauren

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 22, 2012

My heart is with Kristen, she is fine and will go ahead!!! She is a wonderful actress and has my full support ……… Go Kristen!!

Give her the Oscar

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 24, 2012

Yeah she`s a wonderful actress, just ak Rob about it, she`s been lying to him for years about her love. GREAT ACTRESS…….AND NOT A GREAT CHEATER BY THE WAY…..SHE GOT CAUGHT….HAHAHHA

Christine

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 22, 2012

Yeah HL … I saw this pictures two days of ago that is Monday, August 20th on dozen Twilight websites. Late as always!

jenn

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 22, 2012

Yes ima hater I hate cheaters I hate kslut. .and not because I want rob to be mine , but I do think he deserves some one who can treat him good ,who’s not afraid to say I love u to hold his hand without being a b it ch yes he and kslut make a cute couple but who cares if ure pretty outside when ur truly ugly inside ..I am robs fan and I wish him the best . .

E! Watcher

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 22, 2012

Soon HL will have the reunited headlines. Famous Mag. is first this time. US weekly writes already that they are not broken up. Maybe a PR gag the whole thing? Robs Cosmopolis profited from it. Everybody will watch TIFF when Kristen appears. And everybody will watch the interviews for BD. It is a win situation for the studios. And by the way, I would not wear my boyfriends stuff when he broke up with me, I would burn it…. So get it b itches, Rob and Kristen are still together. You little girls will never have him/ You always hated on Kristen. And you know why, because deep down you know it SHE IS THE ONE. He forgave her because he loves her. He maybe had some “missteps” too, but we did not got pics…….

guinnethv

Posted at 8:15 PM on August 22, 2012

You must read Jezebel’s crap. It’s unfortunate that some people are still so delusional about the facts. If Rob ever takes her back, it will be a long time from now. The implications of Kristen cheating have not yet hit home to everyone that thinks they are involved. As for wearing Rob’s things, why would she burn them when she thinks she will get him back. She broke the trust they shared. Makes sense he would break off the relationship.

invité

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 22, 2012

soon we will see the old port, not with Rob, she broke it never forgive him, rob the ring is and always has been ring rob
you fans of this liar you know what is love RS, not rob, in some time you will see this with pork, and I hope that rob him, spit to the face!
that’s all it deserves …

E! Watcher

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 22, 2012

better learn to speak english…..

never a fan of KS

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 22, 2012

Listen …… rob kristen no longer want, what wears his hat and everything in it is crazy!
Sanders’s wife does not want her husband why? but because KS and RP are lovers and soon the paps find them, you just wait! information and it is the ring and rob anyone else!
she always mocked fans, let you know, I always made ​​it my smile its so-called shyness, fear of fans, enough I’m sick of it all, I want to rob and not new liar

hey

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 22, 2012

is not a message for Rob , its a message to the “fans” that they are together or they are working things out
soooo happy

Lulilly

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 23, 2012

Her and Rupert cool I guess remember last time pictured in the hat and ring Rupert was the man…

KSLUT

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 24, 2012

Yes to the fans, she wants to clean HER IMAGE that`s IT. Rob is far far away from her right now. Thank God.

ToriBorn

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 22, 2012

Even if I wish it was true I don’t believe it? They can both have the same backpack, bought it in the same place. The hat, well, this one is darker and Rob’s are more blue. The ring, who said he gave her that ring?

E! Watcher

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 22, 2012

The backpack is Kristen’s. Rob was one time photographed with it in London when he was carrying it for her (we did not get pics from her that night, she escaped the papz)…

kslut

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 22, 2012

Boob job … shes is truly a sl ut , and her fans are truly s tupid , it doesn’t mean anything if she s wearing robs hat ohh and the ring he gave her , she was wearing all his clothes while she was being a wh ore .. #robsten is broken dumb B!tches …rob deserves better ..

ToriBorn

Posted at 6:45 PM on August 22, 2012

Ever heard of a push up bra? Even if a boob job it doesn’t mean you are a slut (ify, I don’t have one)
Rob deserves better? Well that is up to him and we don’t know that, we don’t know how he is in private so no one can really say that unless they know him.
You aren’t his fan, you are just a hater. If you were a real fan you wouldn’t be saying those things.
I for one think hope they can kiss and makeup but it’s none of my business. They are the only one that should decide that, whatever makes him happy, he should go for it and not listen to anyone else besides himself.
I think it’s really unfair to say what you just did when you aren’t an insider, a real one that is. But with the way you expressed yourself and in your writing only shows where you are on the ladder of intelligent.

kslut

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 22, 2012

I never said I was an insider I’m just giving my opinion ,that is what I think and if that makes me a hater then Yes I’m a hater ,I don’t want rob to be mine , I just want the best for him ,and yes I do think he deserves someone who loves him and is not afraid to show it .. I know its his life he’s not going to listen to me ..how dumb can kstew fans can be its a fu cking gossip page .

baby I like it

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 22, 2012

kslut………..Don’t worry – NOBODY thinks you are an insider. You are just rude to someone you don’t know.

ToriBorn

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 23, 2012

what’s best for him, girl you don’t even know him so you don’t know a squat.
I think he is the one that wanted to be private and not the other way around, before Rob, Kristen admitted openly that she had a bf and Rob is even saying my personal life isn’t for sale.
Kristen maybe showed him how much she loved him in private, aka where no papz are around.

pacute

Posted at 2:34 AM on August 27, 2012

yeah right! and she openly make out with rupert on broad day light with all the papz around.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 22, 2012

robert and kristen get back togehter finger cross

Pris

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 22, 2012

dumb return Rob His Clothes Slut…

kate

Posted at 6:25 PM on August 22, 2012

Yes the message is, I wear your LA Dodgers hat when Im cheating on you and your Orioles hat when i want to get back together.

Meema