Honey Boo Boo & Pet Pig Glitzy: ‘Prettiest Girls At The Pageant’

Wed, August 22, 2012 12:20pm EDT by 8 Comments
honey boo boo pig
Courtesy of TLC

Honey Boo Boo loves playing dress-up with her pet piglet Glitzy, but the pageant pig’s squeals are causing mom June to lose her beauty sleep! Check out the hilarious clip.

A spray tan, frilly dress, makeup, and creepy fake children’s teeth known as flippers are all essentials for any pageant child gunning for the main beauty queen crown. But now Alana Thompson, better known as Honey Boo Boo, has another pink accessory to add to the competition — her pet pig, Glitzy!

The 6-year-old pageant girl and star of TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo plans to incorporate Glitzy into her glamour routine.

“I taught Glitzy how to play pageant!” Alana screams in a sneak peak clip of the new episode, airing Aug. 22. To get the little piglet geared up, Honey Boo Boo had her patient pet wear a crown!

“Glitzy, we’re going to be the prettiest girls at the pageant,” she says. “And there’s no way we can’t win because I got me a pig. How about that?”

But mama June Shannon, aka “Coupon Queen,” isn’t too thrilled with Glitzy’s antics.

“I think it’s cute to see Glitzy and her play together,” June says. But her warm feelings quickly change when she’s woken up by the pig’s screams early in the morning.

“Hello, I’m asleep. I ain’t got time to feed your a–.”

Check out the hilarious clip below!

What do YOU think of Glitzy and Honey Boo Boo HollyMoms?

TLC

– Christina Stiehl

More Honey Boo Boo news:

1. Honey Boo Boo’s Parents Accused Of Child Abuse
  2. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Recap: ‘I’m Sassified’
  3. Reality Star Honey Boo Boo: ‘I Hate Justin Bieber’

red bottom shoes

Posted at 3:22 AM on May 12, 2013

The main character is a man named Daniel. When you look at his eyes, you’re looking into the eyes of a man who has seen Hell. There are moments when he looks like he’s about to begin screaming at any second, and never stop. The first time you see this is in episode one, when he’s about to leave the prison. The guard is treating him like a human being, and it’s evident this hasn’t happened in an extremely long time. You see the confusion on his face as he wrestles with suddenly being treated decently by the same people who have treated him like an animal for years. He can’t quite process it. I know that look well. As he’s about to leave the prison, the guard helps him tie his necktie, as he can no longer remember how to do it himself.

louboutin wedding

Posted at 3:19 AM on May 12, 2013

Rectify is the story of a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he didn’t commit, and spent 19 years on death row before getting out. Much like in my own real life case, the local politicians refuse to admit he’s innocent even after DNA testing points towards someone else. In fact, there was so much about this show that mirrored my own life I began to wonder how much of my story had crept into the script.

cheap michael kors wallets

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 12, 2013

Posted at 3:32 AM on March 1, 2013

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring
on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss
and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If
you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

jen

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 30, 2012

alana is so adorable. she’s one of the only girls in the pageants that doesnt look creepy. she looks like a regular, happy, cute little kid up there. btw, june does not let her have “go go” juice anymore.

Net Ellet Tellor

Posted at 4:36 PM on September 1, 2012

I think this is the dumbest show I have ever saw. Of all the important events going on in the world, to use TV for this kind of nonsense is a crime. TV could be used as an education tool, not something as uneducated as this Boo Boo nonsense.

me

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 24, 2012

love me some honey booboo chile!

ashley

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 22, 2012

tht girl is just messed uppp