Peter Facinelli & More ‘Twilight’ Stars Will Attend Convention

Tue, August 21, 2012 8:38am EST by 8 Comments
FameFlynet(3)

Even though R-Patz and K-Stew won’t be making an appearance at the much-anticipated ‘Twilight’ Convention — most of the cast will be returning. Read on for more details!

We’re definitely disappointed that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart AND Taylor Lautner won’t be attending the Twilight Convention, but we’re happy to hear who will be making an appearance!

Fortunately for Twi-hards, it won’t be a total bust because Peter Facinelli, Gil Birminghamn, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Booboo Stewart and Julia Jones will be in Burbank, Calif., for the extravagant event!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU happy to hear some of the cast will be attending? Vote and weigh in below!

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Rob:

1. ‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2:’ Shocking New Ending Revealed
  2. Stephenie Meyer Urges ‘Twilight’ Fans: Don’t Name Your Child Renesmee
  3. New ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Trailer — See Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson In Love Before Affair

Alicia

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 21, 2012

Yes. Kristen’s ruined everything. I HATE HER.

Boring

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 21, 2012

Sorry but the rest of the cast is boring. Maybe it is just me but I don’t find any of them interesting. I will say I like Peter out of all of them but still not enough to be watch this. I can’t wait to see the film I will be there at the midnight show for sure. Also I do think that Rob and Kristen not going has nothing to do with the cheating I think it has to do with other projects they have going on they if they were support to be there then they would Taylor has no reason not to go but he a was not scheduled. They will all 3 do promos together so missing this is not a big deal they did not go during NM either. Not to mention HL likes to cause drama along with the tabloids and other gossip sites.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 21, 2012

Facinelli is going? His marriage went under because he allegedly cheated on his wife, Jennie Garth!! Hearing about how last year’s crowd behaved, do you think nobody is not going to throw that in his face? Somebody is going to scream “Where’s the main cheater, the trampire?” Who made this decision here? Geez, Summit is run by idiots.

Marchia

Posted at 9:45 AM on August 21, 2012

She iz not a trampire!!! Also how do you know peter cheated? I havent seen him out with anyone, but she seems to have moved on. So back off!!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 21, 2012

l argee wiv u

aquarius64

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 21, 2012

I’ll voice my opinion as I see fit. Note I said “allegedly”. Like it or not, Stewart is now called a “trampire” and is an inspiration for a sale of t-shirts. She faces the danger of that being hurled at her at any public event she attends, including premieres. This scandal is going to stick to her for some time. This is the new reality; deal with it.

Marchia

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 21, 2012

Yes i am glad that some of the twi-light gang will be there. I am sad that rob, kristen & taylor would miss the last movie premire. If its because of whats gone down, then they need to grow a pair & walk the walk instead of hideing out like scaredy cats!!!

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 9:59 AM on August 21, 2012

its a convention not the premiere the last movie premiere isnt till november