Rihanna: Talking About Chris Brown’s Love In Interview Was Real

Tue, August 21, 2012 7:47am EST by 7 Comments
Rihanna Oprah Interview
Courtesy of OWN

N

Posted at 3:20 AM on August 26, 2012

Another thing! I got wild before with an ex and messed his whole face up! LoL I didnt mean to but at the time I let the anger get the best of me…I went to get counseling and me and him stayed together! to this day I havent touched him in a violent way and we are happy and love one another, no one is perfect we all make mistakes, we just got to learn from our mistakes and hope we are forgiven Lol

Jessy

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 26, 2012

Honestly I think Rihanna and CHris Brown should do what they feel is best for THERE LIFE! not whats best for EVERYONE elses! Everyone makes mistakes, everyone does stupid stuff, NO ONE is perfect! People DO change and WE are NO ONE TO JUDGE anyone else! If They decide to be together then who are we to get upset? DOESNT MATTER what he did, If she forgave him then she forgave him, if hes changed then hes changed. I say IF he is changed and she forgives him and they still love one another they should give it another shot. People make mistakes, sometimes it doesnt matter how BIG the mistake is, we just need to learn to forgive and move on weather it be with our without each other.

Kacey

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 21, 2012

Rihanna is really saying she loves Chris brown as a FRIEND! Gosh Hollywoodlife is runned by 2 year olds! Anybody writes mean comments back you are fat. Nice comments you r the awesome people.

moxie

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 21, 2012

Kacey, I believe it is still a gray area. She didn’t just say ‘I love him as a friend.’ I mean, her “stomach drops” when she sees him??? Its all a bit confused. I’m feeling for both these very young people.

Mina

Posted at 8:13 AM on August 21, 2012

I understand her and respect what she’s saying, its a good thing she forgive him but i really think she’s shouldn’t stay friend with him.

chianne

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 21, 2012

That concerns me too. If she is accepting his current relationship, fine. I just don’t know how SHE can be ‘at peace’ with that, even if he is. And how can HE be at peace if Rih’s still adoring him, but he has some commitment to this girl? Seems a little messy – and a lot of pressure for Chris – UNLESS he has 100% moved on. Hard to tell how the boy is feeling. Recently did a suspect Instagrm like.

N

Posted at 3:22 AM on August 26, 2012

hes not with that girl anymore they broke up cause the girl was talking to drake lol