‘True Blood’ Recap: Sookie & Bill Wage War

Mon, August 20, 2012 12:10am EST by 8 Comments
Courtesy of HBO (2)

Disastrous

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 20, 2012

I’m hoping they bring in Sookie’s Faery grandfather to kill Russell! Niall for the win!

mvk

Posted at 3:14 AM on August 20, 2012

Aren’t faries supposed to have certain powers? I find this year is the worst for storylines. Now it’s bordering on comical. Too much crap going on. It’s hard to keep track of who is doing what and when. Let’s hope next season is a better one than this year. If not they are going to lose a lot of viewers.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 20, 2012

Fairies are, generally, supposed to be strong enough to fight off vampires … but I guess they really wanted to build Russell up as the strongest vampire on the show — first by killing Roman, and now by killing the fairy elder.

But I agree … Less story lines next year, please!

tasha

Posted at 2:58 AM on August 20, 2012

I was thinking while Russel was sucking they should have snuck in from behind and zap is ass.. behead him at the very least.

Raine

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 20, 2012

If I was Sookie and the other fairies, I would just simply get a nice bow (or perhaps a few bows) and some sweet silver arrows and shoot Russell and whatever vampires were at my fairy doorstep. Since the fairies are protected and concealed, there’s no real danger to them… Aim for the heart, and ta da!!! Honestly, use your brains people (or fairies or whatever)!

Raine

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 20, 2012

Or perhaps some silver ammo… something better than stepping out and giving Russell the key to your place… honestly… worst storyline/plot ever.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:56 AM on August 20, 2012

I really thought that wack-job elder would be able to beat Russell… I was wrong.

cinephilactic

Posted at 12:22 AM on August 20, 2012

Alright, those Faeries are going to HAVE to get with the program. I can’t believe they just stood there and watched their oldest member get sucked dry (well…obviously they did so that they have something exciting for the finale, but it seemed pretty dumb of them to all just stand there)

In our review, we totally gave a “love” shout-out to a Tara/Pam coupling, too…even if that does mean more True Blood incest

Totally forgot that vamps could fly!