‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Mom Forbidden From Entering Daughter In Pageants

Mon, August 20, 2012 2:55pm EDT by 9 Comments
toddlers and tiaras Maddy Jackson banned
Courtesy of Facebook

A judge has banned pageant mom Lisa Jackson and her daughter, ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ star Maddy, from entering beauty pageants! Read on for more details!

Lisa Jackson, the mom of Toddlers & Tiaras star Maddy Jackson, has been been hit with a gag order and instructed by a judge to not enter her 6-year-old daughter in any more beauty pageants!

Lisa has been engaging in a bitter custody battle with her ex Bill Verst, who claims that Maddy was sexually exploited during her participation in child beauty pageants.

One case in particular had Bill and the rest of the nation fuming when Maddy dressed as Dolly Parton and donned fake breasts, which was featured on an episode of TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras.

Sources say Lisa is livid with the judge’s ruling, and she believes that beauty pageants aren’t harming her little girl.

“What kind of judge tells a parent what kind of extracurricular activity they can put their child in? Pageants aren’t illegal and they’re not harming Maddy,” a source close to the family told RadarOnline.com.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Aug. 31. Maddy can’t participate in any child beauty pageants until then.

What do YOU think of the judge’s ruling HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Toddlers & Tiaras news:

1. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Girl, 5, Taken From Mom Who Allegedly Sexualized Her
  2. Honey Boo Boo’s Parents Accused Of Child Abuse
  3. ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’ Star Eden Wood Cut Out Of Her Own Reality Show

FailedMother

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 8, 2013

I think that NO girl should be able to enter a pageant like this until she can read, write, and understand the entire contract herself. If my kid knows she’d like to join a beauty pageant, and she’s old enough to fill the form out on her own, THEN I’d allow her to do one, but this, is disgusting, and probably child labour.

Aaliyah

Posted at 1:31 PM on August 7, 2013

I,am 11 years old I ,am going to Be in a Beauty pageants and win the money For My mom My name is Aaliyah And I,am a good model and good in Beauty pageants My number is 2059031302

Sara

Posted at 10:40 PM on February 8, 2013

That woman should be arrested. This is discusting. Do these so called moms even think before they dress their toddlers up like grown woman and hookers? I mean seriously. You are destroying these babies lives and for what? Some cash for yourself? To be famous? Wow. Pathetic. All of you should be ashamed! This should be considered abuse. Make up is not a toy nor is it for little girls. What is this would coming to?

sickofit

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 24, 2012

Teaching little girls to pretend to be hookers. Absolutely disgusting.

Amy Lynn Wood (@mutedexposure)

Posted at 11:45 PM on August 20, 2012

I know people who do pageants and not all of them are sexualizing kids. I do think that both parents should agree to enter the child. If one parent does not approve you should not go against them and enter the child. I am sure if this father put her in something the mother didnt approve of she would have done the same thing.

LaKeisha

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 20, 2012

she’s hella 2 young to attend those kind of things & wear those kind of things…!!!!!!!!!!

hellokitty3142

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 20, 2012

The girl looks like a doll!!!

Livvie

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 20, 2012

Yuk !!! It’s awful .. This girl on the picture looks like some doll not like a human being. It’s so disgusting ! Why do people do this kind of stuff?! Can’t we all go natural?!?!

Disgusted

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 20, 2012

Oh Mii Hat.. That LiL Girl Looks Like
A Doll..
ii Would Never Allow My Five Year Old
Daughter Maliyah To Wear Makeup..
She Only Wears Lip gloss..
I am truly disgusted myself as a teen mom