Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview: We’ll Get Back Together

Mon, August 20, 2012 12:29pm EST by 55 Comments
SplashNews/OWN

Torrance Mason

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 26, 2012

I think they should get back together, hell I could picture it happening in the near future.

nique d

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 25, 2012

they should get back together ……. and every one that dont thinks so needs to worrie about their own lives …..and shut up

imani

Posted at 3:52 PM on August 23, 2012

at the end of the day chris brown nd rihanna were ment to be….only they kno what actually happened i love them both idk who i love more nd as a couple a duo they are amazing….yall can make it work ppl do it every day nd all fans will deff support you both…I KNOW I WILL♥♥

Marva Cossy

Posted at 8:09 AM on August 23, 2012

Well RiRi, Whitney went back to Bobby.

ririnavycrezzylover

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 22, 2012

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU LOVE RIRI.CHRIS GET RID OF KT SEND HER TO KICK ROCKS!!!CALL RHIANA GO AND HANG OUT TALK GET BACC TOGETHER YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER. AND NO ONE SHOULD CRITIZES YOUR RELATIONSHIP CUZ ITS YOURS AND RIHANA. IF UR HEART FEELS GOOD LIKE U CAN B UR SELF GO FOR IT CUZ YOUR NOT DATING UR FANS OR UR FRIEND U WOULD B DATING RIRI AND RIRI WILL DAT CHRIS NOT HER FANS NOT HER MOM CHRIS. SO LET AND RIHANA AND CHRIS BROWN B. YEA THERE FIGHT WAS AWFULL BUT THERE LOVE IS SO MUCH STRONGER.

Maya Brown

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 23, 2012

lol funny because chris commented on the interview via fb after it aired. he said he woke up in the middle of the night crying over the interview and admitted they had true love. he then went on to say that he respects her for it. but then a few minutes later he posted this “I love it when she wipes my tears away. She is really the better half of me. Karrueche Tientrese Tran is not going any where. So haters will have to get use to it. I love her with all of my heart. She is my future. My past is my past that’s why I made the song don’t judge me. Trust me when she loves me it is beautiful. To me she is my phenomenal woman. So to make it clear she is my everything and her love I shall keep forever. My heart has a lock that can’t be broken but only she has the key to open it with only a few words spoken. She is my ride or die. She is simply amazing. #C.B.” lol #TeamKae and yes it is his official facebook

parity

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 22, 2012

rihanna should just move on and leave chris brown alone. i am happy for chris brown that he has moved on. rihanna ere are guys out ere its not meant to be. i love u chris

Adorable one

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 21, 2012

You go Riri girl, he is your first love, we all have done dumb things that we are truly sorry for and if you believe that Chris is truly sorry forgive him and see where it leads. You haters get a life and leave the young people alone. Good luck Riri

MSam

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 21, 2012

After watching the interview, she seemed genuine enough. With regards to CB, there was something she said that stuck out. He’s her first love which we all know is a very powerful love and most of us til this day remember our first loves like the back of our hand and still hold something for that person. Are those two destined to be together who knows but odds are no. That’s just life and hopefully one day she’ll meet that true love, the one that’s just not spontaneous and do fun things with and have a great time with but also there when the times aren’t so good (young people tend to not realize there WILL be bad times in a relationship. It’s unavoidable). One that will truly stay devoted and faithful in body and spirit (again, young people tend to think all men cheat. They don’t) and definitely someone who isn’t going to be abusive mentally, physically or both.

Sadly CB is an abuser and like an alchoholic, once an abuser, always one and it takes a lot of help just like for an alcoholic to recognize the signs and know when to just walk away before he/she gets to the point of no return. Until that’s learned and put into everyday practice, CB will eventually repeat that behavior the moment the woman he’s with gets too defiant or pushes the wrong button.

Danielle

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 21, 2012

what happened with rihanna was a one time thing! hes been gettin help for his anger ever since! have u heard him repeat that same mistake since that night? um no! so ur sayin ‘once an abuser always an abuser’ is stupid!!!

cindy

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 21, 2012

Chris has been in a relationshio since his altercation with Ri. What have you heard about thme? So stop hating and keep it real!!!

nancy213

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 21, 2012

My best friend, she just has announced her wedding with a biker man! They met via === m o t o d a t i n g ===it is the best place for biker men and women or biker women and men to get in touch with each other If you are interested in it, just check it out.

aweng

Posted at 7:59 AM on August 21, 2012

she should diffently go back with Chris their meant to be together no doubt!!!

GoKae

Posted at 6:58 AM on August 21, 2012

Well, at least this is a new tabloid story to keep people busy – GoKae – hope it works for you….Ri – get a life….

amber

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 21, 2012

She has a life, the one u r wasting ur time following up… So maybe u should GET A LIFE..

sarah

Posted at 2:02 AM on August 21, 2012

i dont belive chris has said he wants to get back with rihanna unless theres proof dont belive everything u read the paprazzi make up so much rubbish these days about celebs its really bad,

Edderick

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 21, 2012

i think they would have been back together if not for people and that dam media as rihanna said they were both young and and no one noticed that he really needed help very sad when in the spot light mary clarksdale, ms.

mayamakaveli

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 20, 2012

True Love never dies!!

californialady1939

Posted at 9:01 PM on August 20, 2012

It’s really their business, now isn’t it.

Renee

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 20, 2012

I really hope they get back together! I think the world needs to let go of the past and let them live their lives. It’s obvious they are miserable without each other. But I do hope that they would both clean up their lives before they get back together and hopefully they won’t make the same mistakes.

Me

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 20, 2012

The past is what protects you from the future.

S

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 20, 2012

I’m not sure If y’all know or not, but Chris had a performance during the rih interview, he said his reaction before the show aired, idk if he watched it later or not, but he didn’t watch it when it aired..

Nada

Posted at 6:23 PM on August 20, 2012

Is it just me, but the headline states that Chis Brown watched Rihanna’s interview with Oprah by himself, and then a ‘source’ tells Hollywoodlife what he did immediately after? Make up your minds Hollywoodlife and stop telling lies and making up sources that don’t exist.

Kj

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 20, 2012

This is the reason why she let Oprah interview her to set everyone straight that she is now going to follow her heart! You go Rihanna!!! You only live once!!

cindy

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 20, 2012

let them be! Let them be! Let them be!! I love them to the core. You without sin, please cast the first stone!!! They were kiddos now they’re adults. Let them grow! Let them be!! Let love prevail!

Ash

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 20, 2012

Mandy im not saying this to be disrespectful but your saying hes inmature because of qhat the media says. You dont know him and you dont know her so actually you dont know what her heart is telling her. This isnt you relationship.

Mandy

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 20, 2012

Ash I agree. I’m sorry if I offended anyone.

Stella

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 20, 2012

Totally agree with your Ash! I think that this experience has matured him. I hope that IF they do get back together again one day, Chris will cherish, love and respect Rihanna. Stay tuned folks…

ririnavycrezzylover

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 22, 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! NO ONES PERFECT PPL LEARN . EXSACLY FINALY SOMEONE WITH SENSE DOWN TO EARTH!!!! THEY LOVE EACJ OTHER HOW CUTE HUH!

Ladylove

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 20, 2012

Follow your heart Rihanna and don’t worry about what everyone else is saying. If you can find it in your heart to forgive then by all means forgive him. People can be so judgemental. People can be so cruel. If a person can be helped it is better than just throwing him/her away. He got help and is still getting help. I don’t think I know anyone who can cast the first stone.

Cindy

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 20, 2012

Thank you!!!

jeno

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 20, 2012

beware of the browns rihanna,chris brown is goin to be your hell..look at whitney houston madly inlove with the disgusting bobby brown and now shes gone..just an opinion folks!

gbtw

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 20, 2012

bobby brown did not cause whitney’s fall. she was no better, nor no worse than him. chris brown and bobby brown are two very different individuals. whitney and bobby’s issue were almost entirely fueled by substance abuse. that does not compare to what happened to these two teenagers years ago. stop making ludicrous analogies.

bebe

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 20, 2012

I know you are kidding…right? I know if you can spell and type you can’t be that ignorant—right?

ririnavycrezzylover

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 22, 2012

HOW BOUT U TALK WENU FALL DEEPLY IN LOVE MAYB U DNT HAVE LOVE OR ARENT IN LOVE OR JUST MIRSABLE. IF U AINT GOT SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT

cindy

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 20, 2012

Well, I see you could predict one’s future very well. Tell me about yours and later etll m mine and lets meet again in 5 years.

multiple

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 20, 2012

I think its better if Rihanna just keep on living with out him in her life as a boyfriend or something because if he has done it ones he WILL do it TWICE

gbtw

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 20, 2012

not necessarily, but i do think it’s too soon for these two to come back together. they’re both still healing. maybe fate will bring them back together in a decade when they’ve both figured themselves out a little better.

concerned1

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 21, 2012

You are one dumb broad? THey are BOTH healing? You are an idiot. Why don’t you go educate yourself? What Chris Brown did was not forgivable. HE needs to be in Jail right now. But it’s ignorant people like you who actually think its BOTH their faults. No man should EVER EVER hit a woman. Let me tell you something little girl. IF MY Son ever hit a woman I would BEAT HIM WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE UNLESS IT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE!!!! IF a woman hits a man then that man better call the cops or walk away for good. You are one ignorant woman. No one wants to stand by and be subjected to your ignorance. LEt the real women speak. Sit down moron.

Deb

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 20, 2012

people are always giving their opinions to unnesacery things. IF RIHANNA WANTS TO BE WITH CHRIS LET HER! you people act life it’s your life they living. whether you like it or not what you think is irrelavent!

Mandy

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 20, 2012

Chris Brown is an immature little boy with anger issues. There are so many great guys out there that she and all women should not be settling for losers like him.

dajai

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 20, 2012

first of all how do you know are you around all the time no u going by what the media say STFU!! nobody cant judge them or their situation so people should just leave them alone you dont know how he feel

Santana

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 20, 2012

Hushhhhh Mandy, Rihanna tired of the mess, leave them alone and worry about your own problems…

Mandy

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 20, 2012

Um I don’t have to hush just because you don’t agree with my opinion. That’s why HL has a comments section.

gbtw

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 20, 2012

mandy, chris has come a long way. you shouldn’t be so quick to label and judge. he’s not perfect, but he’s done a lot to better himself- and i think to call him immature after all he has gone through is short sighted and doesn’t consider the changes he has undergone in the past three and a half years since that incident that happened when he was still a teenager. he has been tested since then, and has sometimes failed, and sometimes succeeded- but he clearly has done a lot to keep himself out of the drama. i respect him for that, and wish him the best.

Mandy

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 20, 2012

Your right. I’m sorry for what I said.

Cindy

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 20, 2012

Stop it!

concerned1

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 21, 2012

She’s blaming herself suffering from battered womans syndrome. It doesnt have to be my relationship but I’ve been in relationships like this before. It’s not going to work. Even if he doesnm’t ever hit her again. They will out grow each other he will cheat, or do something else destructive. He is damaged and damaged people can’t change. She is damaged too, and she can’t change. She can get whatever man she wants just based on the fact that she IS Rhianna whatever her name is. But yes she is suffereing from battered woman’s syndrome and needs counseling not Chris Brown. They are engaged in a horrible and unhealthy cycle.She cries because she is miserable and doens’t have a great self esteem even though she performs for millions who knows wha her real private inner voice says to her? I don’t think he loves her and I don’t think men like Chris Brown know what love is. He will either beat her again or find other women. No one knows what is going on in their relationship but we do know if someone bites your fingrs off you NEED to leave thtat is just sick sick stuff to reckon with. Me myself I’d never forgive him for what he did. I’d move on and never speak to or be his friend again. He’d rather that or be dead. BEcause if he didn’t get out my face after he did something like that to me, he better hope I don’t kill him. She is crazy and needs therapy serious therapy!! Women are GODDESSES men are here to serve us and treat us with the upmost respect as women. When will women own their Goddess hood?

concerned1

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 21, 2012

I agree with you Mandy I truly do. I think you are the ONLY person on here with sense. We all have problems But a bird is a bird and a frog is a frog. I don’t think these chicken head women undersand that we are the Goddesses of the earth. We are the ones they fight over to be with? What happened to the real women? The women who played a little hard to get. We give too much credit and forgiveness to the idiot just because they have “swag” and “Sex appeal” Maybe a couple of tatoos. Oh I know why CB hits women its because he is hding the fact that he is gay. Look at all the jewlerly and tatoos and blonde hair? What REAL man does that.The women you are trying to make sense to are the ones who like thugs to beat on them. Why bother trying to give your opinion to ignorant little girls? They only hate you because they want to make excuses to stick to the boys with their pants hanging down around their ankles. You know they are ghetoo so why even reply to their constant stupidity? YOu are a Goddess,they are just peasants who work for you.

cindy

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 21, 2012

You are not god. They were kids crazy in love. Thank god the final decision is not yours to make. I believe in forgiving. I believe that if this man was an actual monster other women would come forward. I beleive that from day one if these people were not in the media eye they would have handled it and move forward. I believe that there is help out there for Chris and that he is making good use of it. Leave the kids alone. You will be surprised. Not every man is the same honey. You are not in the position to judge just because you got a raw deal.

melody

Posted at 7:40 AM on August 22, 2012

Hold up aminute why do insist on putting al the blame on Chris. Rihanna has a history of abusing her own brothers and even talked about it in an interviee in complex 2007. Why is it that nice guys can’t turn bad by evil girls. Rihanna is no stranger to abusing Chris there were many reports that riahanna even punch Chris in the face at a richmond va airport that never got aired. The media and other outlets have protected rihanna image From being exposed to center women getting abused. But this girl is an abuser as well. You tend to forget She was the one struck frist and with reason. You can only imagine a angry woman with alcohol influence and a boyfriend Driving and hitting and punching. Please get real rihanna knows what She did. It’s her guilt. If She didn’t start it we wouldn’t be discussing this.

Lucia Telechea

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 25, 2012

It sets a very bad example, it is up to them but it’s a pitty that having it all, she would be back with a guy that beat her badly. It is making acceptable what is not. A guy that beats you up that way don’t deserve you and I know love don’t follow logic but it is a bit too much…

All these people supporting it. Would you then support your daughter been back with someone who beat the hell out of her? Think twice..