‘Real World: Hollywood’ star Joey Kovar, 29, died of a suspected overdose at a friend’s home near Chicago on August 17. But Joey’s brother, David Kovar, spoke with HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY and said ‘my brother was clean.’ Read on for more details!
Former reality star, Joey Kovar, who starred in Real World: Hollywood and Celebrity Rehab was found dead on August 17. Autopsy results were deemed inconclusive — and Joey’s brother David Kovar tells us why!
David spoke with HollywoodLife.com exclusively and said, “Don’t believe the media and the crap they’re saying. My brother was clean. Had been for quite some time. Plain and simple.”
When asked what he thought took his brother’s life, David said, “I believe it was some sort of health issue. He was doing too good. I don’t know. I can’t think straight.”
Joey reportedly spent his free time with his 3-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Our thoughts are with Joey’s family and friends at this difficult time in their lives.
— Christopher Rogers
More Joey Kovar News:
- Joey Kovar’s Death — ‘Real World’ Star’s Autopsy Results Revealed
- Joey Kovar’s Suspected Overdose: Viagra, Cocaine & Alcohol
- Joey Kovar: ‘Real World’ Star’s Eerily Positive Tweets Before Death