Rihanna To Oprah: ‘I Still Love’ Chris Brown

Sun, August 19, 2012 10:59pm EDT by 27 Comments

Pristine

Posted at 8:14 AM on September 10, 2012

I love the way people are commenting as if they have any idea about these people lives! haha. In my opinion, i think it’s of very poor taste to profess your undying love for your ex in (who beat you up) in public especially since he’s already moved on. I feel bad for Chris Brown’s gf. Rihanna shouldn’t be making comments like “We love each other and we probably always will” in public because Chris Brown wasn’t there to verify that on his behalf. For all we know, he is probably more happier with his current gf than he ever was with Rihanna and this desperate chick could be causing problems for him. If he did love her as much as she loves him, he would be with her wouldnt he?

ally mkango

Posted at 8:17 AM on August 27, 2012

lets pray to god for chris and riri to get back together they real love each other.

confusing

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 26, 2012

so when they broke up back in 2009 chris was heartbroken and was like I’ll always love u n he used 2 tweet about always loving rihanna but as soon as some wanna be models came along he completely forgot about rihanna and the fact that she can’t move on she has tried with Matt and Drake but she can’t love them because she still loves chris. Chris seriously needs to make up his mind does he love rihanna until someone else comes along or does he still love her? rihanna could have almost any man out there but she won’t because shes waiting on chris.

shasaiye timmer

Posted at 8:11 AM on August 24, 2012

that Good that Their just Friend and I understand What Rihanna saying. yall seems not to understand a damn thing what she Saying

shasaiye timmer

Posted at 8:10 AM on August 24, 2012

that IS Good that their Are Just Friend @ this time other then that’s Good that she kept it Moving plus She Will find Someone else. and I understand What Rihanna’s saying & some of yall needs to understand What she saying/Meaning.

bubba love sponge

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 23, 2012

Oprah told MTV music she endorses Romney

bubba love sponge

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 23, 2012

Ohio black folks voted for obama because hes black look what happen y’all don’t have a job.our troops are still dying. obama 3 years ago said i will bring our troops home. obama promises jobs for every for body 3 years ago. obama promise homes for every body. what happen ? its call b,s vote no to poor more years. yes we can means Food stamps don’t be like Ohio there blinded by b,s

Dorothy

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 22, 2012

With counselling Chris can turn out to be better person. He was quite young when he hit Rihanna. The person I feel sorry for is Chris current girlfriend. I can see Chris and Rihanna back together very soon. Rihanna has deliberately remained single because she is still in love with Chris.

KristenStewartGirl!

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 21, 2012

You can’t help with who you are in love with, can you? Love is eternal for some lucky people in a relationship. But you love who you love. If Rihanna stills love Chris Brown than that’s her choice. She shouldn’t be judged.

With Love KristenStewartGirl!xx

chianne

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 20, 2012

We who love both of them were not suprised by the interview, but happy she confirmed her feelings. Oprah looked a little stupid saying she was ‘shocked’ that Rih felt protective of Chris. She must not have listened to the interview with Diane Sawyer in 2009, where Rihanna said that after the fight she worried OPrah – do your research.
Wishing all the best to Rih and Chris, whatever that looks like.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 20, 2012

Did Rihanna give Chris Brown herpes?

acia

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 20, 2012

Sometimes you cant fight the feelings! Everyone deserves a second chance go for it !!!

Anonymous

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 20, 2012

Seriously? Maybe Chris Brown needs to beat some sense into Rihanna.

cartoonlizard

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 20, 2012

Seriously people have to stop deffending criminals just because they’re their favorite artist, don’t forget that first and foremost they are human and they are capable of making exactly the same mistakes as anybody else. Stop thinking that this is a love story because it isn’t, it’s a guy who phisicaly abused a woman, that’s it, it is a crime no matter what great song he records. she is better off away from him and it’s only a matter of time before this happens to another girl unless Cris Brown gets help.

non

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 20, 2012

She said that he WAS the love of her life.

ayasha

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 20, 2012

Riri wants the world to forgive CB because she has so please stop giving him a hard time. i wish they could be together. destiny

Santana

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 20, 2012

She also said she still love him, they love each other…………..

bebe

Posted at 9:28 AM on August 20, 2012

I swore I would not watch the show because I thought it was going to be Rihanna again trying to throw CB under the bus–HOWEVER, I clicked back and forth between commericals during KUWTK. I must say I was suprised that she was so open and declared her undying love for CB–actually gave me chill bumps. I think we can expect a reunion in the very near future. However, I was a bit upset that Oprah didn’t ask her to clarify when she said ‘people were hating him and looking at him as a monster when they didn’t really know the source’ I took that as her saying that people didn’t really know everything that happened and would have probably gone into detail and wanted to go into detail but Oprah didn’t pursue it further. I have a bit more respect for rihanna after this…..wonder how Karate feels now that Rihanna has basically professed her undying love for Chris???

P.S. I hope this post doesn’t get blocked by the moderators as my last few have

electlady1

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 20, 2012

It was beautiful and made you cry and happy and love Chris again and love Rihanna for being so real so if you never been in love you can’t relate so let’s keep it special between the two of them not the public.

Bebe yellow

Posted at 2:24 AM on August 20, 2012

I dobut that Rihanna WOn’t date Chris Brown again. She will date someone else & she know that He is in a relationship other then that Their just Friend that’s why she still care for him as a Friend @ PEACE

Santana

Posted at 12:14 PM on August 20, 2012

CB and Ri are basically dating now……..Its obvious that Kae is irrelevant to both Ri and CB..

mayahoud

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 20, 2012

she’s a leech, chris loves having her around doing stuff for him cuz that’s all she’s got going on for her, she has chris’ body but rih got his heart!

Shugga Sting

Posted at 12:52 AM on August 20, 2012

Believe me everybody deserve 2nd chance

E

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 20, 2012

yes abusers, rapists too huh? THAT’S WHAT YOU ‘RE SAYING?

J.

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 20, 2012

This scares the mess out of me. I am worried for her and him.

mayahoud

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 20, 2012

ah man, rihanna is so real and honest i wish her the best and i hope she and the love of her life crawl back to love!

Henry Steve

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 19, 2012

Musta confess that uncontrollable tears is drippin down my cheeks right now(great Article, written with great em0tions. Brav0 hollywoodlife!)… After watching this interview, I knew for sure that this duo were meant to be together and would’ve made probably “Hollywood’s best couple” if not for Satan and his devious way of destroying people’s happiness. I’m so glad that Rihanna made this bold step by coming out clear that she’ve forgiven Chris Brown and “still loves him”, I think that we all should do the same. like she said in the interview “we were very young” (wild and free). We all should know that young people are bound to make stupid mistakes that they looked back at years after, and regrets why they did it..please I’m just an 18years old guy(and inlove too),though I’ll never pull a single hair outta my girlfriend let alone hitting her no matter what, but lets be realistic here; If RiRi $ Chris were regular people they’d be probably together b4 now, but fame $ the media has kept them apart..Let’s abhor unforgiveness $ cleave to love and f0rgivess, I think that, that’s what Rihanna want us #RihannaNavy, #TeamBreezy $ The entire w0rld(even media) to Understand here. God bless y’all! Big props to HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM, u guys r0ck.