Rihanna Reveals To Oprah She Forgives Chris Brown

Sun, August 19, 2012 11:51pm EDT by 9 Comments
Rihanna Oprah interview
Courtesy of OWN

additional reading

Posted at 11:56 PM on June 9, 2013

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Bless you

Emile

Posted at 7:04 AM on June 8, 2013

Good post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

top rated auto insurance

Posted at 12:32 AM on May 30, 2013

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Full Record

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 16, 2013

Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established website like
yours take a lot of work? I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary on a
daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Read the Full Report

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 10, 2013

Hiya, I’m new to running a blog and websites in general and was wondering how you got the “www” included in your domain name? I see your domain, “http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/08/19/rihanna-oprah-interview-chris-brown-forgive-next-chapter/” has the www and my web address looks like, “http://mydomain.com”. Do you know just how I can change this? I’m using WordPress platform.
Warm regards

E

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 20, 2012

You are sick! We are talking about a victim and an abuser! There are so many levels of wrong in there!

baby blue

Posted at 6:11 AM on August 20, 2012

baby blue
riri and chris r so lovly thy belong together guys dnt give up u rocks!!!!!

Bebe yellow

Posted at 2:11 AM on August 20, 2012

that is so Nice of Rihanna & she been forgive Chris Brown way before she did this interview with Oprah. tHUMP UP RIRI. AND tHAT’S good that rIRI know chris brown is in a Relationship.

Henry Steve

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 20, 2012

And I think that we all should forgive Chris Brown too….Lets not be RICK ROSS(God forgives I don’t) lolz….I still believe that its just a lil’ matter of time before we’ll start seeing #CHRIANNA again. Even Chris Mum said that “A CHANGE IS COMING” on her twitter account @mombreezy some hours after the interview aired on TV.