‘RHONJ’ Preview: Joe Giudice Calls Teresa A B***h

Sun, August 19, 2012 12:33pm EST by 6 Comments
Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap
Courtesy of Bravo

Uh oh! Joe receives a mysterious call on vacation and lies to Teresa about it! Read on to watch the video!

The Jersey clan is still vacationing in California — and Teresa Giudice is about to find out something bad about her husband!

While sitting at the dinner table, Joe receives a phone call from a mysterious person. He plays it off like it’s a random call and begins to speak in Italian when Teresa walks over, but clearly he’s lying.

Watch the video below and see for yourself — turns out Joe may be cheating on Teresa after all.

More ‘Real Housewives’ News:

1. ‘RHONY’ Recap: Heather ‘Diss-Invites’ Ramona From Their London Trip
  2. ‘RHONY’ Star Countess LuAnn De Lesseps: How To Get Over A Fight With Girlfriends
  3. ‘RHONY’ Preview: Sonja Abandons Ramona And Teams Up With LuAnn — Watch

Joann

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 8, 2012

I think he talks to her like that all the time, (what a low life bottom feeder) and she takes it because she is making money off it. I hope the court puts a judgement on her salary before she spends it all.

Bravojunkie

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 20, 2012

I call bs on the whole thing. Teresa knows how to work the fame train.

veegee

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 19, 2012

here ya go teresa a new money maker for ya, a rug with your face on it, you could call it ‘doormatalini’

mary

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 19, 2012

Something tells me this is staged!! It just does not seem right.

Rebecca

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 19, 2012

She stated in InTouch that she was leaving Joe, yet on twitter they are enjoying time together as a family, she is better than him and can easily support her daughters but she wont leave him! I sense a few months of interviews saying, i’m upset, i’m leaving him, but she wont!

NJ

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 19, 2012

She said she gets paid for those magazine interviews. Under NO circumstances will she ever leave him. I didn’t even question it when I saw the magazines. Just be prepared for her ridiculous explanation when she posts her blog tomorrow evening.

I predict she says “I wasn’t happy about it, again I don’t condone it (referencing the last time when he told her to shut up and listen to him), and Joe felt horrible that he spoke to me that way.”

After a certain point I don’t feel bad for women who are so dumb (or turn the other way) when their husbands cheat on them. We’re all adults and have to take responsibility for our lives.