‘Real World: Hollywood’ star Joey Kovar, 29, was found dead at a friend’s home near Chicago on August 17. Family and friends suspect it was a result of an overdose. Now, the autopsy results have been revealed. Read on for more details.
Former reality star, Joey Kovar, who starred in Real World: Hollywood and Celebrity Rehab was found dead on August 17. Autopsy results have been revealed, but there may be more to the story that was not originally noticed.
An autopsy performed on August 18 was inconclusive and the cause of death is pending toxicology results, according to a new report by TMZ.
“On August 16, just before midnight, Joey went to a woman’s house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, told her he’d been doing cocaine and asked her to drive him to a location where he could score more coke. The woman, Stacey Achterhof, rebuffed his request, and asked him to stay at her place. Joey, who was also fueled up on alcohol, took ‘some Viagra’ and messed around with Stacey, but they did not have sex. At some point Stacey fell asleep, and when she awakened early [August 17] she found Joey bleeding from the nose and ears,” sources tell TMZ.
What do YOU think of the results, HollywoodLifers?
— Christopher Rogers
More Tragic Celebrity Deaths:
- Whitney Houston Dead — Drugs Allegedly Found
- Leslie Carter Dead — ‘House of Carters’ Star Dies At 25, Drugs Suspected
- Amy Winehouse Dies At 27 — ‘Rehab’ Singer Found Dead In London Apartment