Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Not Attending ‘Twilight’ Convention

pkfmmrazlstt

jowclrgnmonp

Posted at 9:20 AM on April 21, 2013

llknzrdaxasc

Twilight08

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 20, 2012

I’ve been informed and now I am at a lost as to why Taylor Lautner will not appear at the convention along with Robert and Kristen. Taylor you should be there and here are my reasons. Yes, as a movie character in the the saga you were a “trio”. However, in the day to day real world lives of Robert and Kristen you were not (as far as I know) a “trio”. Yes, you attended the interviews, and other conventions together as a “trio” but that was to keep the storyline going. The series is coming to an end. Your fellow castmates are thanking their fans as you should. The questions you will face will be the same questions they will face. If a question is asked that you feel you would prefer not to answer, then say “next question”. Have a disclaimer issued stating that “no personal questions concerning Robert and Kristen will be answered”. not only for yourself, but for the entire cast. But Taylor, YOU should be there. “Team Jacob” wasn’t just an expression, it was in support of YOU from your loving and caring fans. Fans that has and will support YOU in your future endeavors. The reality is YOU are not part of a real “trio” Your allegience should be to the fans in this final “thank you” along with your other castmembers. Unless, the appearance projected with the other actors as being friendly is really frosty at best. If YOU need two additional reasons why YOU should be there in this final salute to the franchise, and to Ms. Meyers… just look at your checking and savings accounts there’s millions of them there to take pause and reflect on why YOU should be there . Your fans has supported you throughout the saga. Now its your final time to return the favor. I hope this message / comment somehow reaches your desk with importance. YOU need to know, YOU need to be reminded in the movies you were a “trio”. Now you are an individual actor along with the other actors just saying “thank you”. Robert and Kristen have a valid reason to miss the event. However, YOU do not. Hope to see you thereTaylor. D. Justin

jackie

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 20, 2012

I love the picture of Rob and Kristen in their meadow. It shows how much in love they are. I just wish Rob would forgive her and give her a 2nd chance. This whole thing is getting ridiculous. It keeps going on and on and on. When it starts to die the media hash it all up again. If Kristen does come out of hiding and goes to Toronto for OTR I wonder if she will ban Rob like he did to her for his movie COSMOPOLIS. Will he be proud of her the way she was proud of him. I wonder if he would go anyway and sneak in so she wouldn’t see him. It really is a shame. These two fantastic people deserve to be happy together. I hope her film does well. She deserves to be proud of her movie. I hope Rob comes to his senses sooner rather than later. He still loves her even during his COSMOPOLIS premier he was not happy. He looked like he was missing something and the smile on his face was forced. His heart was breaking and it looked like he didn’t want to be there. I hope Kristen is going to be ok because her friends are worried about her health, she is living on Redbull, potato chips and smoking again and she has gotten really thin. I hope she is not doing anything to harm herself. She is a beautiful young woman and she deserves respect not hatred. I think Rob would be devastated even further if anything bad happened to her. Take care Kristen – my heart goes out to you.

KristenManiac

Posted at 1:23 AM on August 20, 2012

I no longer care about Twilight. I will never ever watch a movie with Rob in it. He can’t act and he is not handsome. His biceps are smaller than my wrist. I have grown to despise him.

therese

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 19, 2012

i think it is wrong for rob, kristen and taylor not to show up at conventions, i have been following the twilight saga from beginning and have all dvd,s, as well as others have too, put aside you differences and respect the fans who put you where all of you are today. so show up!

Twilight08

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 20, 2012

Hi therese I am with you on this subject please see my comment dtd 1/20/12 @ 1:17 p.m. Again I can understand Robert and Kristen reasons for not attending the event…its still raw facing each other. But Taylor has no excuse for not being there at all. The saga was about a trio. The reality is Taylor is an individual actor who should take a final bow with all the other actors in the cast who will say thank you for their loving support these four years. This fan base really deserves that at least from Taylor Lautner. You should be there Taylor you are not part of Robert and Kristen’s real life personal situation. Be the gentleman and show up. D.Justin Note this is my second request to you to do the right thing for all concerned parties. Your castmates, Ms Meyers, all four directors, the crews, and most of all for the fans. Its a major event never to be repeated . Hope to see you there. D. Justin

LS

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 19, 2012

If any twi-hard fans truly care about Rob then they should be understanding as to why he is not being forced to attend the Final Twilight Convention. He has already had to endure heartache and humiliation in the public eye. He is not Edward Cullen, that’s just a role he played as an actor. He is a regular guy who deserves to have some privacy and to be away from Kristen if that’s what he wants. Even though it was Kristen and her cheating that caused Rob’s pain doesn’t mean he’ll just forget her and move on. It takes time to heal those wounds. Maybe even months. And if Kristen attended can you imagine some of the hate reaction that would cause? And finally, you know that both of them would be asked about the current statis of their relationship and they should not be put in that position….even for their fans.
The only one that doesn’t make sense is Taylor Lautner. But even then he would probably be put on the spot from people asking him about Kristan and Rob since he is the other main character in the Twilight series.
I think everybody should have some understanding and sympathy at least for Rob if nobody else. Let him have his privacy to deal with his heartache in private.

Amber

Posted at 11:50 AM on August 19, 2012

t’s a shame they we the fans, won’t attend what will be the largest of conventions. However, you me, and any that love this franchise to for this is two people to blame Kristen Stewart and Sanders.. So thanks a lot Kristen. You just could not hold back could ya.. I knew you would screw this up for us also.. Your care so much about your fans.. And Rob, I can’t say I blame you, I would want to be near her at all.. And all this chicken soup crap.. You need to send her a book on Chicken Soup for Cheaters.

ana

Posted at 4:39 AM on August 19, 2012

oh i am a kristen fans but if rob don’t like to 4 give her then don’t at least taylor will be there and they always made a good company kristener up coming our way they promote the breaking dawn part 2 so the new name partner is kristener absolutely perfect

Dreamer

Posted at 3:30 AM on August 19, 2012

PlZ don’t do like that Rob & Kristen.There are lots of Roobsten fans looking forward to seeing Robsten moments again.Plz be together

linda shannon

Posted at 1:43 AM on August 19, 2012

well….im going to make one last comment on this situation…..first off id like to let you knowim 60 and verymuch a fan (what does that mean sweeny ? that im a twiodd or twiold ) anyway….i was sitting here reading the last couple of days about all this and my heart goes out to the both of them but ! and a really big BUT ! was there anything more then just a kiss ? think about it people,its not like they rented a hotel room or went back to each others houses…or even the car…now at my age i can name at least a dozen couples that really CHEATED……get what i mean…come on people there were marriage marathons going on in the 50’s,60′,and 70’s………so robert , i dont know if you read these blogs or your agents even allow you to…which is unfair cause some of them are really trying to give some good advice….i applaud your morals,and i to believe in not cheating so your standereds are high…..and to chose kristen as a lover theremust of been some kind of soul mate affection…she made a mistake…but i think its really blown out of control ! and to look at your faces and see the happiness you had together….then look at you both now…well its very sad…its in both your eyes and expressions…i live by a saying my mom used to say….’.BE KINDER THEN NESSASARY CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE NEXT PERSON IS GOING THROUGH’
take care
my friend !

Way to go

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 19, 2012

The reason they aren’t going is cause they will be promoting the monie in different countries like they always do!! Don’t stress, they only did it for eclipce cause thet didn’t make it to comi con!!