‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 Trailer: See Chuck & Blair’s Emotional Vow

Sat, August 18, 2012 12:00am EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Plus, wedding bells are ringing on the Upper East Side… but for who? Watch the first footage from the final season of ‘Gossip Girl!’

It’s the beginning of the end, kids. The final episodes of Gossip Girl arrive Oct. 8 on The CW, but because waiting is for suckers, we’ve been granted an early look at the ‘OMFG’ moments to come — including a tense confrontation between Dan (Penn Badgley) and Serena (Blake Lively); the arrival of Barry Watson‘s Steven Spence; and an emotional vow between Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester).

Watch the trailer below, then drop a comment with your theories: Who’s getting married? Will Chuck and Blair really make it work this time? And what’s up with Dan’s hair?

— Andy Swift

More Gossip Girl News:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 First Look: Chuck & Blair Reunited
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6: Blair Drops A Bomb On Serena — Pic
  3. Alexa Chung To Guest Star On Final Season Of ‘Gossip Girl’

Megan

Posted at 10:17 PM on September 4, 2012

I really want Serena and Nate to be endgame. Please no more Derena.

zoran

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 19, 2012

Congratulations to those who made this video, and he or she is a fan as I am of Serena and Dan. I hope he or she’s okay indicated what will happen in the final season 6 of GG. I hope that the Dan will be able to prevent the wedding of Steven and Serena, and that’s why he got slapped by Serena! At the end of the series should be happy together Serena and Dan, and Chuck and Blair!

Elisha

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 18, 2012

I’m so ready for season 6 now that I saw Chuckabd Blair together!! I hope those two get married. And , haters, you might want to try earning a degree instead of making hate comments. Boo- hoo you didnt get your ship. No one cares

Caitlin

Posted at 8:00 AM on August 18, 2012

The trailer made me excited for the new season, but basically just rehashed the last 5 years. It didn’t show anything new except maybe two lines.

An6ra

Posted at 3:22 AM on August 18, 2012

Finally..it will end…I couldn’t take another season of this train-wreck!!! This just goes to show what writers with inflated ego and no talent can do to an amazing show (because the first 2 seasons were amazing…maybe even the third, but from then on it was just painful to watch). And it looks to me even the “actors” are taking it like a joke…because they totally destroyed Blair&Chuck as characters, and now I can’t even get exited about these two being together! I just hope I’ll get through the last 13 episodes without making myself sick, and be done with this once and for all!!! I owe at least this to CHAIR from season 1-3!

Caitlin

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 18, 2012

If you hate it so much, then don’t watch it. Simple as that.

An6ra

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 18, 2012

Nobody is really watching it anymore!!! That is why it got canceled, hellooooooooo!!! So that is not a good advice to give to people about your favorite tv shows…and yes, I hate it thatmuch, and it will take a lot out of me to keep watching!!!

GGFAN

Posted at 12:35 AM on August 18, 2012

I can’t wait! This trailer made me more excited for GG then I already was! Chuck and Blair better be on good terms for the whole season! Can’t wait!

Sarah

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 18, 2012

I am extremely happy and very excited for the next season. I loved the new scenes between Chuck and Blair, especially this part: B: I’m all in, C: I bet on us!!!. And I’m very happy because I’ m sure they will have the happy ending they deserve and we have waited for so long!.
But I’m a little annoyed by the plot of Serena, I wanted to take another direction with her character, and there are only 10 episodes and they are not doing anything good with her. I hope I’m wrong.

Danielle

Posted at 12:18 AM on August 18, 2012

“I’m all in” “And my bet’s on us”

Finally!

Lexie

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 18, 2012

I’m loving the Chuck and Blair vows! Love those two, I just hope the disaster of last year is over and the writers can make it up to fans

Chris

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 18, 2012

Can wait for the new season !! The Chuck and Blair scene from the first episode looks amazing,plus i want to see what will happen between the NJBC on the wedding scene!