Liberty Ross Has Watched Robert Pattinson’s ‘Brave’ Interviews

Fri, August 17, 2012 2:38pm EST by 19 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interviews
FameFlynet(2)/Courtesy of The Daily Show

theredgirl

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 17, 2012

I tell you what I’m surprised about…that anyone would believe anything HL writes. No one knows what’s truly going on and the actual inner circle of these people would never, ever blab to these trash rags. Not one story written has been credible or accurate. They try to make it sound like these statements are coming right from the horse’s mouth when it couldn’t be further from the truth. None of us know the status of R & K or R & L and isn’t that the way it should be?

p

Posted at 3:04 AM on August 18, 2012

Thank you ! someone with common sense .. i wish they would get it , this whole thing is ridiculous .

Twilight08

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 18, 2012

It’s not P. And common sense these days is NOT so common. Grow up to the realities of what can happen around you. Anything can and will happen its called LIFE. D. Justin

Twilight08

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 18, 2012

You are right theredgirl it isn’t any of our business its R & K / R &L only. And yes those close to them I believe wouldn’t speak out of term about their relationships. However, the sources that’s mentioned are doormen, waiters, waitresses, maids, butlers, pool persons, bartenders, anyone that’s near a person of interest with ears and eyes, and who would like to make a few more dollars than what they make normally paid from their employers. Some people can be bought for the right price, or for a continuing price. This holds true for you too theredgirl…people listen to you too. They may not know you but if they overheard something juiicy you have said it would be repeated over the dinner table that night “honey I heard this funny story at work today while….”. Stockbrokers are told to never speak outside of the office because you never know who’s listening they could take illegal action in buying stock on what they heard. Theredgirl it happens everyday, its not impossible. Therefore, keep an open mind. D. Justin

Terrilee

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 17, 2012

Who gives a crap that she’s watching rob? If she watched her hubby more then they all wouldnt be in this place…

Twilight08

Posted at 11:50 AM on August 18, 2012

Terrilee from the beginning of time people have been blindsided by others in relationships. And, it doesn’t have to be romantic it can be in business too. You can’t be every place at every time. In a romantic situation you must go by trust, by vows said to one another or if not married by the words of trust in those quiet moments together when your heart is open to receive and believe them. Your comment and the other comments like yours tells me, you are a kid. You are not a mature person of reason. You haven’t been anywhere or with anyone as yet in order to say “I know”. So, please get off the line along with the others like you who can’t express themselves in the “know” Stop wasting your breath you’re need it when you’re ninety. D. Justin

Rosita fresita

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 17, 2012

I am not not surprised,
she is stored boat that Robert,
and she is a very smart woman also,
the point is that when they meet,
the thing is going to be very interesting.

guest

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 18, 2012

hey!!! the whole story is a lie ,, don;t you get it , they have no access to none of these people , they have no sources … trust me it’s all made up !!!!!!stop the insanity please !!

yin

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 17, 2012

Liberty is a beautiful lady and Robert is true gentleman. Too bad they both ended up with scum.

guest

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 18, 2012

Reply Share this comment at

hope

Posted at 4:19 PM on August 17, 2012

He should take her back because the only thing that would hurt worse than this is robert 20 years later thinking What if i did take her back??

Katie

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 17, 2012

Rob now has more fans than ever and Liberty has some fans too

Tina

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 17, 2012

I am proud of Rob. As I have stated time and yet again, it takes courage to hold your head high amidst a scandal of this magnitude.And what made me into a Rob Pattinson fan,was throughout all of the mega-stardom and the fame ,I have stood back,watching and waiting for Rob to prove that he is an over-glorified, talentless, immature and rude boy-turned-man.
That never happened. I have see him in interviews,watched his reactions to questions, and read into his body language when he didn’t think anyone was watching. What I have seen, over the last 5 years, is a boy who grew to be a man, in the very probing,and public eye,handling the immense fame and popularity with a grace, maturity and selflessness that I have not seen since Clark Gable.
I was not a Twi-hard, nor a Twi-mom, unlike those friends around me. I’m still not.
I was not a celeb follower. But Robert, with his easy smile, kind eyes, and soft-spoken words, made me realize,that there IS good in the world, and there are golden hearts in Hollywood. He has proven that. He has an integrity about him, that I have not seen in ages. The very fact that he has kept mum about his private life and the current hell he is going through, proves this. I am not saying he is unmatched in this. The late Heath Ledger, also has the very same qualites. He is the epitome of what it means to be a gentleman in Hollywood.
If a tender heart and a sweet manner and a courtly way about him, drives a woman to cheat, then she did not know the good man in which whose heart she held in the palm of her small hand. Oh!
To be loved like that ! Kristen: If I were 20 years younger, and thin, I would Sooo give you a run for your money ! You held a prince among men,and a gentleman in your heart and you let it go, in a time of reckless abandon.
Men like Robert ( and the man I married) are a rare and dying breed,and to find such a man in Hollywood: even rarer still.

So, if in her time of great distress, Liberty, ( another victim,and I can Sooo relate to her pain) she saw something in Rob that he has possessed that very few women see, then this means that Rob’s parents did something right: they raised a true gentleman.

mvk

Posted at 3:55 AM on August 18, 2012

Well done, well said Tina.

yin

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 18, 2012

Great comment, Tina! Unfortunately it appears Kristen doesn’t yet have the maturity to appreciate a good, honest man. At 22, she still has the attitude and behavior of a teenager. If Liberty and Robert can do anything for each other, it’s to show the other that honorable men and woman still exist. That’s a hard thing to remember when you’ve been betrayed.

hey

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 17, 2012

liberty I srsl hate you

gbtw

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 17, 2012

hahaha… where did THAT come from???? omg. hahaha…

angela

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 17, 2012

Why it’s not her fault,she’s actually victim here as long as rob is .So don’t you dare talk like that to her ,she is poor wife of men who was cheated on her with much younger girl and live her with her two small kids ,if you are in that kind situation just say it don’t talk like that to!!!!!!

guest