Rihanna Admits: ‘I Do Miss’ Chris Brown In New Interview

Fri, August 17, 2012 11:05am EDT by 8 Comments
Rihanna Interview Chris Brown
YouTube/FameFlynet

Rihanna talks A LOT about Chris to Oprah during her August 19 interview. She confesses that she’s reminded by any little thing of good memories of the times they had together.

Poor Rihanna! Her voice breaks as she talks to Oprah Winfrey about her ex Chris Brown, and it is obvious from the start that she is heartbroken about their relationship ending via his violent assault.

24-year-old Rihanna admits that her feelings about Chris, 23, are complicated — and this teary interview definitely showcases her emotions.

“I’m reminded of a lot of things,” she said. “A lot of good memories. The slightest things…hotel rooms, tour venues, any little thing, music [and] songs. I do miss him at times.”

She also reveals what she now wants in a boyfriend — and it definitely sounds like she’s trying to move on from violent men like Chris.

“I want a man that loves me, cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value in order to value me,” she said. “They have to know my worth, and they can only know my worth if I know my worth. I want them to respect me, but I want fun times. I want laughs more than anything.”

In the clip, Oprah seems surprised about how much Chris is mentioned during their interview.

“[Rihanna] talks a lot, a lot, a lot about You Know Who, Mr. Chris Brown,” she said.

The full interview will debut on Oprah’s Next Chapter, which airs Aug. 19 at 9 pm EST on OWN.

Do YOU think Rihanna will hook up with Chris again, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Rihanna:

1. Chris Brown Upset Over Rihanna’s Oprah Video & More
  2. Chris Brown ‘Feels Horrible’ After Rihanna’s Oprah Interview
  3. Rihanna Crying Over Chris Brown To Oprah Because She Loves Him

Andy babe

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 22, 2014

She should not cry because she is the trouble causer.she have to let him out as she is is the one who did it.if it was me i would not do such thing to let my boyfriend 2 be jailed worse she is the one who did cheated on him

jema

Posted at 7:28 AM on August 18, 2012

i dont think Chris Brown is a good man , all his actions till now after the incident have been very questionable and presently there is an audit being taken of his community service work. From lst year to this year itself he has been involved in a phone snatching scandal and a bar scandal . He presents himself as a thug does not bring any good value to any one.
Rihanna seems like a sweet lovely girl she will heal one day and find someone better i hope

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 18, 2012

She said what most people say about their exes. Nothing out of the ordinary. It’s not uncommon to feel nostalgic about a major love. But she obviously cares about him as a person even if she’s not in love with him. I hope she finds the guy she’s dreaming of.

neeka82

Posted at 9:34 PM on August 17, 2012

I do not believe that EVERY man who ever hit a woman would do it again. We cannot generalize here. We dont know what happened that night. We need to understand that, there’s only so much a person can take. Example: If someone keeps on poking you over and over and over again, you will eventually get frustrated and lose it. Men or women should never put their hands on each other. People are still mad because of what he did but yet Rihanna was the victim and she got the restraining order lifted and forgave him. Chris had a few girlfriends after Rih and never put his hands on em. So why, if they ever get back together, would he hit her again? Even after 4 years, Chris is still paying for his mistake which he admitted to. Some of you still wont forgive him but thats ok because Rih has and God has. Everybody is entitled to make mistake. So until YOU can prove you are PERFECT, your opinion about him is VOID.

arielle

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 17, 2012

My dad hit my mom several times and the first time he hit her he swore that he would never lay a finger on her. Obviously it’s not true… A man who beats woman is always a woman beater…. He may not show it; but because he did it once he is now CAPABLE of doing it.
Same thing with once a cheater always a cheater
The guy/girl cheats once … and is capable of doing it again…. thats what i believe so yeah

Ellie Quest

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 17, 2012

He has not hit anyone of his girlfriends..like she said if she could take back the night!
He needed help and she could only help him.. Not every man is going to hit. Like
Say a cheater who is forgiven, why not ask Oprah about the man that raped her and
Didn’t she have a child at the age of 14. Finally get water under the bridge and Oprah
Has to bring up something that happened a long time. People do forgive! So Oprah
Open up what happened to you details!

john

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 17, 2012

when a man hits you once, and begs for forgivness, he gonna back and HIT you harder again.,.pls find another man Rihanna…

Viah

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 17, 2012

That Good that she want to Find a Better Man. other then that Good that her/Cb just Friend.