Jessica Simpson Films First Weight Watchers Commercial

Fri, August 17, 2012 4:46pm EDT by 5 Comments
Getty Images

After gaining 70 lbs during her pregnancy, Jessica signed a contract with Weight Watchers to help her shed the baby weight!

Taking on her first task as spokesperson, Jessica Simpson, 32, shot her first commercial for Weight Watchers!

The new mom tweeted, “That’s a wrap! Just finished shooting my first @WeightWatchers commercial! Stay tuned…” on August 16.

Jess hasn’t been spotted in public recently, but if she’s already filming her first Weight Watchers commercial her post-baby weight loss must be going well!

HollyMoms, are YOU excited to see Jessica’s Weight Watchers commercial? Vote below!

– Jenny Pickard

More Jessica Simpson News:

1. Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant Again?
  2. Jessica Simpson’s Father Joe Arrested For DUI
  3. Jessica Simpson: Already Down 35 Pounds

deanna

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 19, 2012

Real people like you & I do not draw attention to the program.. IT moves too slow. To promote anything you need someone recognizable. Its buisness & someone people relate to. You & I can be testimonials but thats about it. Just doing buisness

Fan

Posted at 10:10 PM on August 17, 2012

I love Jessica Simpson so I hope she’s on track with her weight loss, in a safe and responsible way.

Shelly

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 17, 2012

I like Jessica and would really like to see how much weight she loss with WW cuz she was HUGE.

chelsea

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 17, 2012

Why doesn’t weight watchers use real people as their paid spokes person, I like Jessica Simpson, but the real world does not have personal trainers and private chefs to keep you in check, it would be nice to hear real success stories from every day america.

Dianne mcPherson Yopp

Posted at 3:06 AM on August 19, 2012

ITA They should use real people;My niece lost around a hundred pounds and my friend lost 70 pounds.I never seen them being a spokes person for WW.My twin girl lost 70 pounds on N.S.but they put the same old people on that lost their weight 6 years a go.