‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham’s First Music Video Stars Baby Sophia

Fri, August 17, 2012 10:52am EDT by 86 Comments
Courtesy of Farrah Abraham, MTV

Farrah takes her budding music career to the next level with a video for ‘On My Own.’ Watch and enjoy, folks!

All truly great artists are misunderstood when they first hit the scene — Bob Dylan, David Bowie, etc. — and now you can add Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham to that illustrious list. Her new music video for “On My Own,” which is almost entirely adorable shots of her daughter Sophia, was just uploaded Aug. 15 and already has nearly 700 dislikes on YouTube. Let me just say this: If you don’t like Farrah’s music, it’s probably because you don’t understand it.

Farrah released her first single, “Finally Getting Up From Rock Bottom,” earlier this month — and it was met with similar (unjustified) criticism.

Watch Farrah’s video for “On My Own” below, then drop a comment with your undying praise for her artistry:

— Andy Swift

More Farrah news:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Farrah Abraham Scares Off Boyfriend With Marriage Talk
  2. Farrah Abraham: ‘All I Could Think About Was Killing Myself’
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Preview: Farrah Has Explosive Lunch With Family

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 25, 2013

Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
I wiol bookmark your web siote and tzke the feeds additionally?
I’m happy to search out a lot of useful info here in the put up, we’d like
develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

SJ

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 12, 2013

OMG! YOU SUCK, I’m sure the words mean well, but how you sing it, omg please don’t sing!

Shelby

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 8, 2013

Wow that sounds awful……stick to making teen mom don’t try to sing… you will not get anywhere.

Kayla Youngblood

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 12, 2013

Sophia go see her father gave Says. Goodbye her Daddy.

Kayla Youngblood

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 12, 2013

Sophia will miss her daddy. Farrah Let. Go of her Daughter. See her father gave. Says Good bye your mom not have Sophia. Life her. No more.

Garkahn

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 3, 2013

I didn’t think there could be a song worse than “Friday.”

Anna

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 31, 2012

“On My Own” or, “How I Spend My Parent’s Money and Live in a House They Own While Whining About How They Control Me”

If she couldn’t handle being away from Sophia for one modelling gig, how would she tour while Sophia is in school?

Paige

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 17, 2012

WOW!! She needs to stick to getting her education so she NEVER had to rely on music to make her money!

Big Johnson

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 1, 2012

Great, fantastic, nothing delusional about Farrah—-You go girl, Taylor Swift is sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee——-

KC

Posted at 2:43 PM on October 25, 2012

Ohhhhh, he was being sarcastic!! :P

Brettem

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 9, 2012

Really? Is this a sick joke. The most awful attempt at a “song” I have ever heard -Farrah please just go live a normal life and stop annoying us.

mia

Posted at 8:56 AM on September 18, 2012

this sucks big time!

Kirstyn

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 5, 2012

Absolutely awful! What the hell was she thinking????

laurenoliver

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 4, 2012

completely tone deff???!!!

beth sowers

Posted at 8:06 AM on August 31, 2012

eeeek!!! I couldn’t get past the first 30 seconds, I think she has tooo much self esteem or something, or someone keeps telling yeah, you can do anything.. well she can’t sing….

Dazzieann

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 29, 2012

That is just straight up NOISE!

Danni

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 28, 2012

Farrah your music is like your attitude..hot mess.

Susan reed

Posted at 8:30 AM on August 28, 2012

She definitely can not sing who in there right mind told her she could needs there brain examined

Shaudae

Posted at 2:17 AM on August 28, 2012

Ok so not the best vocals but… She used this to help herself heal, and that is great ! And though their parenting styles aren’t perfect Macy, Farrah, and Gary are only human and people make mistakes and plus they love their kids so why even talk down about someone’s baby?

Lorrie Delgarito

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 27, 2012

You should not Be a singer!!! Hahahaha!

esme

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 25, 2012

amy i agree

Melissa

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 25, 2012

I thnk Farrah treats her parents horrible, and she does it around Sophia so when Sophia gets older Farrah better be ready to be treated that way also because that is what she see’s. I can hardly watch her because she treats them soooooo bad. If my son talked to me that way he would know that would be the first and last time he did that. I am sure her parents are annoying but isnt everyones and she needs to grow up and start treating them with respect before they are gone, they are just trying to help her, and she is spoiled!!!

jj

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 25, 2012

I agree 100%, I find it hard to watch as well because I get so angry to see how she justs act so mean towards them. She says things that are just not called for. I actually have a daughter just like Farrah but I have distanced myself from her, I miss my grandkids but I can not tolerate HER ANYMORE. I wish just once Farrahs Mom and Dad would say”WE ARE DONE WITH YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE AND LET HER GO ” She keeps saying she is grown and can handle her life with the baby fine but at every turn shes calling her mom to babysit. Even to go and be with a guy in TX, who leaves thier kid and goes to another state after 3 weeks with a guy????? Really makes me sick!!!!!!! OMG I could go on and on but I will stop. I wanted to say I agree!

Trish

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 31, 2012

No her mother is a bitch that needs to let her child go she has to make her own mistakes to learn not always hearing bad things from her parents. Parents are suppose to raise their kids to a certain age then let thm go. Be a safy net not a safety harness. Farrah came a long way and I am poud of her. Sometimes you just want your parents to say I proud of you for doing what your doing not always trying to tell you how to do it it’s a big difference.

nana

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 2, 2012

I agree. I feel so sorry for her parents, but when she needs them she knows where they are at then. She really does need a attitude check and a mirror. I don”t know who told her she was all that, but she isn’t. She is not aq good mother either. Sophia is bad and to big to still be walking around with that mouth stopper. She needs to start getting some control of her daughter, but oh wait she doesn’t have any control of her own self. I would really like to know who knows they are going to ride horses and wears a dress. Really Farrah Really….

Amy

Posted at 2:19 AM on August 23, 2012

Ok Sophia is almost 4 years old and has a damn soother in her mouth all the time! It grosses me out and is poor parenting. Bentley still has one too and both Bentley and Sophia have awful lookong baby teeth with gaps between them, crooked and starting to buck. What a joke. Macy and Farrah are lazy parents- even Gary does a better job with Leah. Hhe actually tries to potty train her, takes her to preschool and nreschool and not a soother in sight. Ya Leah will probably be overweight since she is already bigger and gets fed a lot of fast food on the show and was drinking pop and slurpees as a small toddler on teen mom but overall, she is the cutest and best behaved.
Bentley and Sophia are both spoiled and as a mom myself, diificult for me to watch all the tantrums, spoiling, and signs of the teens and adults they will become.
Maybe if Sophia lost the soother, she could speak better and Bentley rides motorbikes and drives a $500 toy car in a diaper with a soother in his mouth. Pathetic,
Farrah can’t sing and her videos suck so why waste time talking about them? The camera isn’t even held steady and what’s with the pseudo rapping/chanting to a synthesizer? What is this?

jj

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 23, 2012

Thank You!

Hannah

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 27, 2012

Why do you criticize so much? Leave them alone. You don’t even know any of those people. You wouldn’t want people saying that stuff about you if they didn’t know you so grow up. Act like you have some decency.