Robert Pattinson: ‘Give Me The Big Bucks’ To Talk About Kristen Stewart

Thu, August 16, 2012 9:10pm EST by 58 Comments
Robert Pattinson MTV Interview Josh Horowitz
Courtesy of MTV

RobBen

Posted at 6:00 PM on August 17, 2012

I was reading the comments….who the H ell would EVER stage something like an affair?how about saving a child like Prince Wiliam did yesterday?I mean whoever thinks that this was a setup must also believe that they drew straws and K-SC REW got the short end of the stick? You are utterly stupid ad ridiculous. celebrities set up all kinds of things to get their names repeated over and over by every media outlet however these two didn’t need that as they were hounded every day of their lives….and why S CREW-PERT? snow white isn’t coming out on DVD right now,he has NOTHING to do with the Twilight franchise …. He chested ALL THE TIME on Liberty. That
jerk may have set Kristen (K-S CREW!) up but it speaks VOLUMES that she got caught up in it and cheated. She has moral and ethical issues, and S CREWPERT(Rupert) has since he married Liberty…..funny she is British but looking at it from an American standpoint … The saying ”
Liberty can now have her FREEDOM” rings true ! Lol

Duh

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 17, 2012

Obviously some don’t get his personality yet. It’s been five years! When he said “you want tears you gotta give me the big bucks” he was joking. That’s how he is. Half of what he says in interviews is just funny nonsense. He doesn’t really want money to cry.

Bella

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 17, 2012

@ Dawn, I dont think you’re crazy at all, I have felt this way almost from the beginning and since this all happened others have made the same analogy as well (not many but more and more lately.) None of this ever made sense to me. Regardless of being a fan of these two and the Twilight franchise, when I first saw all this on US mag, I had to do a “double take” and still after looking and reading the story, nothing about this rings true, it’s too neat for me. Anyone else can say “you’re crazy” but the “facts” DO NOT add up.
Since Twilight began these two have been ultra private with just about everything then all of a sudden a few months before Breaking Dawn 2 comes out Kristen “suddenly” goes completely out of character and decides to get photographed so easily with another man (let alone her Snow White director) why??!! What would be the point?! The ramifications from doing something like this when you’re known and loved by millions (as we have seen) have been horrible.No one would purposely decide to have a “tryst” with anyone knowing the damage it would do. For nearly a month since all this came out, Kristen has been called every name in the book, had death threats against her, the list goes on and on. Meanwhile Rupert Sanders gets nothing at all and is pretty much able to go on with his life (since we’ve really seen nothing in the media to suggest otherwise.)
We’ve all seen the photos while some look photo shopped, some just look down right stagged. I myself am still waiting patiently for a public apology because eventually one is going to come out.
Doing something like this is career suicide, Kristen isn’t stupid. My opinion, someone set her up, I just hope she can recover and hopefully she and Rob will be able to live a normal life (as normal as anyone in HW can) again.

Dawn

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 17, 2012

I think it might be a way to get back at the paparazzi and tabloids. How stupid would they look if Roba nd Kristen came forward and said they’ve been punked. I’m so glad somebody out there besides me never bought this whole stunt from teh begining.

Nina

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 17, 2012

obviusly he was just joking!!!

karmen

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 17, 2012

Did he really said that? this means that he thinks that Kristen is a psyhopath because she has a cat

Crystal

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 17, 2012

What bothers me the most is that “stories” reported on this site are made to sound so different than what they really are! I just watched the on 30+ video and yes he did say “if you want tears give me the big bucks” but he wasn’t serious! The overall “reporting” on this site misleading! Next thing we know there will be “reports” on what color under Rob is wearing! I have thought this for some time and felt the need to share. There is a reason why celebrities issue statements to People Mag and not site like this!

camden

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 17, 2012

Oh Wow! He wants to be paid to diss Kristen! Wow! He also said people with cats are psychopaths! Wow! My Mom runs an animal shelter and I would hate for people to start abandoning animals.

Dawn

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 17, 2012

The whole scandal was staged people. The photos US weekly probably had dropped in their lap don’t match the story they told about how they got them. Plus in one of the photos when Kristen was wearing sunglasses you can see the reflection of a person with a camera in the left lense. Maybe if we’re lucky then someday we’ll find out why. It’s not a far reach if you think about it. Hollywood does this sort of thing all the time. If somebody has the money, contacts and resorces they can pull of anything so please don’t tell me I’m crazy until you get more facts for youselves. I might also mention that Rob’s hat appears and disappears in the photos and except for for when Kristen first got out of her car, she doesn’t look Rupert in the face once. Go to US weekly, read their story about how they got the photos, then look at the photos. the two don’t fit. There should have been hundreds of photos for what they calimed they did that day. We’ve never believed US weekly before so why start now? The public apologies were probably put out there by those who staged it to make the story more believable. Think about how private Rob and Kristen are. They would never even admit if they were dating. Do you honestly think they would have let something this private come out if they didn’t want it out there on purpose? They have the power to shut down US weekly all together if they had to. They may have a good reason for this. We need to be patient. You all know what I said makes sense.

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 17, 2012

It really makes sense and I аlso allowed this option, but I thought that this is my wishful thinking :)

Yeya

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 17, 2012

Irony for the folly, congratulations Rob, great response hahahahaha!!!

em

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 17, 2012

Yes, his TEARFUL STORY, anyway I think the answer is a joke. Although I also think he is a hypocrite

Angelque

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 17, 2012

Read it again! He said “you want tears, you gotta give me the big bucks!” He was talking about crying not getting paid to tell his story!

Crystal

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 17, 2012

I agree for sure! This site more often than not titles theirs stories in a way that is misleading!

Liz

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 17, 2012

Pattinson has gone mad!! if this is true.Kristen is a lot better at things like these.He wants to get paid for spilling news on her!!??Christ!!! wat the hell is happening?

Things that make you go hmmm

Posted at 2:23 AM on August 19, 2012

Robert was joking, stupid people